• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johann

Apr 2, 2022
Durban South Africa
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
"Martyr complex"

is not Christianity.Revelation 6:9

Really? What is Christianity?
Passivism?

When the Lamb broke the fifth seal, I saw underneath the altar the souls of those who had been slain because of the word of God, and because of the testimony which they had maintained;

Revelation 6:11

And there was given to each of them a white robe; and they were told that they should rest for a little while longer, until the number of their fellow servants and their brethren who were to be killed even as they had been, would be completed also.

Acts 22:20

And when the blood of Your witness Stephen was being shed, I also was standing by approving, and watching out for the coats of those who were slaying him.’

Revelation 2:13

‘I know where you dwell, where Satan’s throne is; and you hold fast My name, and did not deny My faith even in the days of Antipas, My witness, My faithful one, who was killed among you, where Satan dwells.

Revelation 6:10

and they cried out with a loud voice, saying, “How long, O Lord, holy and true, will You refrain from judging and avenging our blood on those who dwell on the earth?”

Revelation 20:4

Then I saw thrones, and they sat on them, and judgment was given to them. And I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded because of their testimony of Jesus and because of the word of God, and those who had not worshiped the beast or his image, and had not received the mark on their forehead and on their hand; and they came to life and reigned with Christ for a thousand years.

Acts 12:2

And he had James the brother of John put to death with a sword.

Revelation 14:13

And I heard a voice from heaven, saying, “Write, ‘Blessed are the dead who die in the Lord from now on!’” “Yes,” says the Spirit, “so that they may rest from their labors, for their deeds follow with them.”

Revelation 17:6

And I saw the woman drunk with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the witnesses of Jesus. When I saw her, I wondered greatly.

John 21:19

Now this He said, signifying by what kind of death he would glorify God. And when He had spoken this, He *said to him, “Follow Me!”

Hebrews 13:7

Remember those who led you, who spoke the word of God to you; and considering the result of their conduct, imitate their faith.

1 Corinthians 13:3

And if I give all my possessions to feed the poor, and if I surrender my body to be burned, but do not have love, it profits me nothing.

Revelation 7:14

I said to him, “My lord, you know.” And he said to me, “These are the ones who come out of the great tribulation, and they have washed their robes and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.

Revelation 12:10

Then I heard a loud voice in heaven, saying,“Now the salvation, and the power, and the kingdom of our God and the authority of His Christ have come, for the accuser of our brethren has been thrown down, he who accuses them before our God day and night.

Matthew 5:12

Rejoice and be glad, for your reward in heaven is great; for in the same way they persecuted the prophets who were before you.

Revelation 2:9

‘I know your tribulation and your poverty (but you are rich), and the blasphemy by those who say they are Jews and are not, but are a synagogue of Satan.

Luke 11:51

from the blood of Abel to the blood of Zechariah, who was killed between the altar and the house of God; yes, I tell you, it shall be charged against this generation.’

Acts 7:55

But being full of the Holy Spirit, he gazed intently into heaven and saw the glory of God, and Jesus standing at the right hand of God;

1 Peter 3:14

But even if you should suffer for the sake of righteousness, you are blessed. And do not fear their intimidation, and do not be troubled,

Acts 7:60

Then falling on his knees, he cried out with a loud voice, “Lord, do not hold this sin against them!” Having said this, he fell asleep.

Matthew 24:9

“Then they will deliver you to tribulation, and will kill you, and you will be hated by all nations because of My name.

Hebrews 11:34

quenched the power of fire, escaped the edge of the sword, from weakness were made strong, became mighty in war, put foreign armies to flight.

Psalm 116:13

I shall lift up the cup of salvation

And call upon the name of the Lord.

Johann.

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom

What is a Christian?​

translate video 412teens GQkidz What is a Christian
audio

ANSWER

A dictionary definition of a Christian would be something similar to “a person professing belief in Jesus as the Christ or in the religion based on the teachings of Jesus.” While this is a good starting point, like many dictionary definitions, it falls somewhat short of really communicating the biblical truth of what it means to be a Christian. The word “Christian” is used three times in the New Testament (Acts 11:26; 26:28; 1 Peter 4:16). Followers of Jesus Christ were first called “Christians” in Antioch (Acts 11:26) because their behavior, activity, and speech were like Christ. The word “Christian” literally means, “belonging to the party of Christ” or a “follower of Christ.”

hqdefault.jpg

Unfortunately over time, the word “Christian” has lost a great deal of its significance and is often used of someone who is religious or has high moral values but who may or may not be a true follower of Jesus Christ. Many people who do not believe and trust in Jesus Christ consider themselves Christians simply because they go to church or they live in a “Christian” nation. But going to church, serving those less fortunate than you, or being a good person does not make you a Christian. Going to church does not make you a Christian any more than going to a garage makes you an automobile. Being a member of a church, attending services regularly, and giving to the work of the church does not make you a Christian.

The Bible teaches that the good works we do cannot make us acceptable to God. Titus 3:5 says, “He saved us, not because of righteous things we had done, but because of his mercy. He saved us through the washing of rebirth and renewal by the Holy Spirit.” So, a Christian is someone who has been born again by God (John 3:3; John 3:7; 1 Peter 1:23) and has put faith and trust in Jesus Christ. Ephesians 2:8 tells us that it is “…by grace you have been saved, through faith—and this not from yourselves, it is the gift of God.”

A true Christian is a person who has put faith and trust in the person and work of Jesus Christ, including His death on the cross as payment for sins and His resurrection on the third day. John 1:12 tells us, “Yet to all who received him, to those who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God.” The mark of a true Christian is love for others and obedience to God’s Word (1 John 2:4, 10). A true Christian is indeed a child of God, a part of God’s true family, and one who has been given new life in Jesus Christ.

Last edited:

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
What is Christianity?

Its God creating Sons/Daughters, through the Cross of Christ., based on their Faith in Christ.

What is Discipleship?
Not that.
Yeah!!!...Amen!!

The mark of a true Christian is love for others and obedience to God’s Word (1 John 2:4, 10). A true Christian is indeed a child of God, a part of God’s true family, and one who has been given new life in Jesus Christ.

The Apostle Paul was inspired to write: "Now if anyone does not have the Spirit of Christ, he is not His" (Romans 8:9). In plain language, if you are without God's Spirit you are NOT a Christian!

Last edited:

GTW27

Dec 6, 2018
wilderness
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello Brother.....I’ve already done that, I repented once, and i Never have to repent again...NEVER....I have been birthed in the Spirit, all of my sins have been forgiven by God...

Past sins, forgiven...Present sins, forgiven, Future sins, forgiven.....I am right before God on the evening I was birthed...I am in the righteousness now of Jesus....

I have been set free from the darkness/ Sin....into his wonderful light...I have been truly supernaturally birthed in the Holy Spirit.

Wow,Wow and Wow.....you are on your knees repenting still.....seriously.....that is worrying, Brother.

Don’t you know that when you have been birthed in the Spirit, you are in the spiritual kingdom of God.

You are His, your sins have been forgiven,past,present and future.

We are under the grace of God....did you not know that the Holy Spirit indwells your spirit.....what does that mean to you?

If you knew this in your heart/ spirit, you wouldn’t keep repenting.....being birthed in the Spirit is a one time event......we are saved and will NEVER lose our salvation......imo/ belief and I truly believe this, why, because I know I’m truly Born Again.......we have the indwelling Holy Spirit....who is making us into the image of Jesus....

We don’t do any work in ourselves to be like Jesus....that is the role of the Holy Spirit, making us into the image of Jesus.

Question...how would “ YOU” know how to make yourself into the image of Jesus......by reading the Bible, through the head?....

Something needs to happen before you or I can understand the word of God....the words of God are spiritual words,Brother.....they aren’t words that are dead....where the word of God is, there is Life....what does that mean?

You NEVER ever have to keep asking for forgiveness,Brother...Wow!...I’m really starting to understand the severity of this theology.....it really goes against my spirit.....I NEVER have to repent continuously to stay saved/ birthed.....you CANNOT un - birth yourself Brother......a Born again 100% belongs to God and not this world....when you have “ truly” been birthed.....you will 100% know it, there is NO DOUBT whatsoever Brother.

Brother I can only listen to the Holy Spirit....the only person I understand is @Behold ....I will wait for him to explain.......

I have read your post, but it seriously confuses me and I know in my spirit, it’s not Gods truth.....thank you for taking the time to explain..”in your OWN words....God Bless You and Praise Jesus.

Brother my burden of sin was lifted the evening I was birthed in the Spirit.....it was my bolt of lightning moment and NO God didn’t hit me with a bolt of lightning...lol, hahaha......it was his POWERFUL word, straight to my heart/ spirit.....he had softened my heart to receive his word, just like he did Lydia.....I had an AMAZING birthing in the Spirit.....” AMAZING....all Glory to Jesus ,Brother.

I could never ever deny my birthing in the Spirit.

This is my testimony and belief 100% ..it will NEVER change.

I never get caught up in throwing insults back and forth....because imo that is the flesh and the flesh profit nothing.......I do believe we still have moments in the flesh......but a born again, bears the fruit of the Holy Spirit....you shall know them by their fruit....that’s the power of the Spirit that is the fruit bearer, that’s where our fruit comes from....it can’t be faked....fake fruit or a fake believer their fruit will never last....as they aren’t in the Spirit, they are in SELF..

Edit to add....the burden of my sin was lifted the night I was birthed....it was like a ton of bricks being taken off my shoulders.....and I never knew that I had been in sin all those years as I was in darkness, a hell hole, ...not until I was birthed in the Spirit, I am a child of God.....Hallelujah and Praise God.....no more repenting.....all of my sin has been dealt with by God’s Grace and Mercy....and it’s all on JESUS.....Praise Him all day every day!!...in Jesus Name....Amen!

Only the truth of the “ Living” word of God can set you free.

You must be “ Truly” Born Again to see the Kingdom of God.....only God can birth you in the Holy Spirit....once and once only.

1 John 3:9
Context Crossref Comment Greek
Verse (Click for Chapter)
New International Version
No one who is born of God will continue to sin, because God’s seed remains in them; they cannot go on sinning, because they have been born of God.

New Living Translation
Those who have been born into God’s family do not make a practice of sinning, because God’s life is in them. So they can’t keep on sinning, because they are children of God.

English Standard Version
No one born of God makes a practice of sinning, for God’s seed abides in him; and he cannot keep on sinning, because he has been born of God.

Berean Standard Bible
Anyone born of God refuses to practice sin, because God’s seed abides in him; he cannot go on sinning, because he has been born of God.

Berean Literal Bible
Anyone having been born of God does not practice sin, because His seed abides in him, and he is not able to continue sinning, because he has been born of God.

King James Bible
Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God.

New King James Version
Whoever has been born of God does not sin, for His seed remains in him; and he cannot sin, because he has been born of God.
"it’s not Gods truth.." If you truly knew The Lord, you would know me also. As it is(as you wish), your sin will remain.

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Sorry but many are just going back and fourth with insults ect
Discuss the subject as adults , without accusations , or the thread will be locked x

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Searching ,yes, cleansing..what do you mean by cleansing?...my mind is being renewed daily, that’s what I mean by searching...
Renewed daily . In what may i ask .
It seems to me folks , not accusing you , can say the lingo and yet i watch them go farther and farther from the Truth
of what was written in the original scriptures .
Lets give an example .
Folks going under the delusion of the all inclusion are saying , I WAS SET FREE , I FINALLY SEE as i ought too .
ONLY problem is , the scriptures , truth , warnings and reminders , ARE WHAT they wanted to FEEL FREE from all along .
THEY dont seem to LIKE ALL OF THE BIBLE , let alone ALL of what JESUS said or the apostels wrote to us .
GEE , THAT DONT SOUND LIKE BEING MADE FREE TO ME AT ALL .
SOUNDS LIKE they are , RATHER being given over to what their heart desired all along .
A jesus to their own liking . I see this so often and so much .
WE GOT and GOTTEY , forgive that word , SO many problems within christanity today .

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Renewed daily . In what may i ask
The renewing of my mind.

Renew your Mind in Christ​

The Bible tells us that we are to renew our minds in Christ (Romans 12:2). But why is this important? And what does it even mean to renew our minds in Christ? Here are three reasons why renewing our minds is so important, as well as three specific steps we can take to make it happen.
Renewing our minds is important because it allows us to set our thoughts and affections on things above, instead of on earthly things (Colossians 3:2). Too often, our minds are consumed with worry, anxiety, and stress about the things of this world. But when we renew our minds in Christ, we are able to focus on the things that are truly important – like our relationship with God and others.
Second, renewing our minds is important because it helps us to better understand and apply the Word of God (Psalm 119:11). When our minds are filled with the truth of the Bible, we are better equipped to make wise decisions and live in a way that pleases God.
Finally, renewing our minds is important because it enables us to stand firm against the enemy’s lies (Ephesians 6:11-12). The devil will try to deceive us and lure us away from God. But when we have our minds renewed in Christ, we can resist his lies and remain faithful to God.
So how can we renew our minds in Christ? Here are three specific steps:
1. Pray for God to transform your mind (Philippians 4:8).
2. Fill your mind with the Word of God (Joshua 1:8).
3. Meditate on Scripture throughout the day (Psalm 1:2).
As we take these steps, we will begin to see a transformation in our thinking. We will be able to set our minds on things above and live in a way that pleases God.

Reactions: amigo de christo

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The renewing of my mind.
You would be amazed to know i hear that so often from this generation .
ONLY TO FIND OUT , the renewing of their mind , was THE CARNAL MIND and its desires BEING NOW FINALLY JUSTIFIED
under a jesus to their own liking . I get around my dear friend .
YOU would marvel at how many folks i see wearing crosses , saying they love jesus
take not that jesus wasnt captililzed , and loving n embracing homosexuality , love of money
love of sins . And indeed you will know them by ................now sit down before i write this .
ARE you sitting down . YE SHALL KNOW THEM by their attacks , warnings , Against anyone or anything
in scriptures that warn against sin and that ungodly lifestyel they do so love and embrace .
Many folks have many stories . And i seem to notice ONE THING they have in common .
THEY LEFT OFF , IF THEY EVER EVEN HEEDED IT , Warnings , certain parts of scriptures that REMIND about SIN
and how to deal with SIN in the church . KNOW anyone like that ..............
Lets give an example .
PAUL told , and wrote to the church not to keep company with BELIEVERS , those who claim to be brethren
IF THEY BE IN A SIN and wont repent .
Now i told a dear , dear , dear lady the other day , that the very least thing she could do was what paul told the church to do .
NOT to eat with such a one , WOULD you like to know what this dear , dear lady said back to me .
IT MIGHT CAUSE THEM TO COMMIT SUICIDE . She reasoned through the carnal mind . NOT BY THE SPIRIT .
SO when i ask folks what they mean by RENEWING OF THE MIND . PLease understand most folks have ZERO idea what this means .

Reactions: Johann

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yeah!!!...Amen!!

The mark of a true Christian is love for others and obedience to God’s Word (1 John 2:4, 10). A true Christian is indeed a child of God, a part of God’s true family, and one who has been given new life in Jesus Christ.

The Apostle Paul was inspired to write: "Now if anyone does not have the Spirit of Christ, he is not His" (Romans 8:9). In plain language, if you are without God's Spirit you are NOT a Christian!
Through their FAITH .
Now let me remind us about something concering FAITH .
Is it possible for a man or a woman to say THEY believe in JESUS , they cliam their faith IS in JESUS
and yet ITS NOT .
IS that possible .
Is it possible for a man or a woman to have been following another jesus and not realize it .
FEEL Free to answer and to explain . I WILL bring scrips to show us something .

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
She reasoned through the carnal mind . NOT BY THE SPIRIT .
SO when i ask folks what they mean by RENEWING OF THE MIND . PLease understand most folks have ZERO idea what this means .
And is the renewing of your mind perfectly in Christ...?

I doubt that very much..we renew our minds daily....we are learning the renewing of our minds, dear friend.

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Through their FAITH .
Now let me remind us about something concering FAITH .
Is it possible for a man or a woman to say THEY believe in JESUS , they cliam their faith IS in JESUS
and yet ITS NOT .
IS that possible .
Is it possible for a man or a woman to have been following another jesus and not realize it .
FEEL Free to answer and to explain . I WILL bring scrips to show us something .
You don’t know who is born again..unless you are God and you certainly ain’t that ,dear friend...you’re learning like everyone else.

Please don’t bother with the. Scripture....God doesn’t speak to me through you....most of your theology I don’t understand..

repenting of your sin everyday to keep you saved is one of them....work based.

Last edited:

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And is the renewing of your mind perfectly in Christ...?

I doubt that very much..we renew our minds daily....we are learning the renewing of our minds, dear friend.
While i am not yet perfect , i do challenge you to show me where i have ever once attacked scriptures
or tried to make an excuse for going around what pual said about correcting and how to correct brethern .
You see , from the very first day of being saved , while i did not know as i do now
I always loved and embraced what was written .
From the FIRST day . I never made excuse to try and go around what the scriptures said .
I knew what was written APPLIED TO US TODAY as much as it did to them back then .
NEVER tried to convince myself some parts of the gospels , of what JESUS taught
or what the apostels taught , DIDNT apply to this new age .
You see , when i was first truly drawn , TRULY drawn to CHRIST
even though i did not know Or have the knowlege i do now
I knew , BY grace when something was wrong . SOMETHING IS WRONG SISTER .
So allow me to remind you of what PAUL reminded the church .
IF any brother or sister , BRETHREN , is a fornicator , covetous , evil doer , DONT eat with such a one .
And since we KNOW that GOD will never HONOR GAY MARRIAGE
if those who cliam to know CHRIST are within the CHURCH and honor their sin or support that sin
ITS TIME TO CORRECT as paul would have said and done .
Are you ready to change you answer now . You see even when i did not understand
EVEN when i did not have the knoweldge , I STILL HAD THE HOLY GHOST
AND by HIS GRACE i knew when someone was saying something that was not right .
Later , by HIS grace and being in the bible , I soon gained knowledge , wisdom and understanding .
Are you ready to change your mind about your answer .
OR will you like the many , keep on saying , OH JUST LOVE THEM TO GOD . DONT CORRECT
JUDGE NOT you monsters . TO those who actually by grace DO KNOW what to do in those cases
and are simply triying to HELP you and others to learn that RIGHT PATTERN .
I Dont see you as the enemy . BUT I DO see you are in grave danger and do not know it .
And out of great love i am just trying to help you .

Reactions: Keturah

Johann

Apr 2, 2022
Durban South Africa
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
I wish folks would cut copy and paste only more scriptures .
The beauty about scripture is , INSPIRED by GOD it is and it works good to the soul of the hearer and the doer of the Word .
Truth is i wish every leader of every church would stand up and say aloud to all .
Folks we are going back into the bible . Where we will learn and grow in wisdom by the Holy Ghost .
Opinions are opinions and opinions contrary to the word are many .
We must let the WORD form our opinion and not our opinions try and twist the word to suit our opinions .
But this many have done . Not allowing the WORD to form their mind
but rather what they already cling too and beleive , they use their own mind to recreate scripture into something
that contradicts the very scripture .
Time for an all out exodus from the carnal mind and may GOD form in the minds of the people THE THINGS pleasing to HIM .
You already know this my friend .
But if you take notice you will find that many teachings in the churches , and when or IF they even try and bring
a wee bit of scripture , they use to justify the teaching they follow
Rather than simply learning the WORD for themselves , they twist what little word they hear to fit their own
carnal mindset . BUT THE WORD OF GOD IS SHARP and POWERFUL
and the lambs do feast of the TRUTH . And the TRUTH takes hold and reforms , reshapes the mind
of the beleiver more and more .
Many now say come ye to our church to our leader and learn ye the things of GOD
And yet their teacher is not teaching pure sound doctrine .
Many cliam to KNOW GOD , to hear from GOD . But had they examined
through the scriptures , they would have known whether or not the doctrine was coming FROM GOD
or from men . Bible time is all i can say to many . And let us learn the things of GOD well .
1Jn_4:1 Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.

believe not: Deu_13:1-5; Pro_14:15; Jer_5:31, Jer_29:8-9; Mat_7:15-16, Mat_24:4-5; Rom_16:18; 2Pe_2:1
try: Luk_12:57; Act_17:11; Rom_16:19; 1Co_14:29; 1Th_5:21; Rev_2:2
many: 1Jn_2:18; Mat_24:5, Mat_24:23-26; Mar_13:21; Luk_21:8; Act_20:29; 1Ti_4:1; 2Ti_3:13; 2Pe_2:1; 2Jn_1:7

Shalom brother
Johann

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You don’t know who is born again..unless you are God and you certainly ain’t that ,dear friend...you’re learning like everyone else.

Please don’t bother with the. Scripture....God doesn’t speak to me through you....most of your theology I don’t understand..

Again you assume wrong about me . So now who is assuming .
You have been trained well to see the scrips the way they taught them to you .
You are in danger dear friend . I would be a liar and lying to you , if i said otherwise .
I am and was only trying to help you . YA got me pegged all wrong .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

And why would anyone say please dont bother with SCRIPTURE . That puts fear into my heart , FOR YOU .
WHY would you not want me to bring scripture to SHOW YOU how THIS is possible .
You seem to want to hear ONLY what you already believe to be truth . What is it about SCRIPTURES , that frighten you so much .
Believe me i do know the answer . But i just wanted you to give an answer .

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Again you assume wrong about me . So now who is assuming .
You have been trained well to see the scrips the way they taught them to you .
You are in danger dear friend . I would be a liar and lying to you , if i said otherwise .
I am and was only trying to help you . YA got me pegged all wrong .
In danger,lol,hahaha....You got me pegged all wrong to...with the connotations in your posts to me...I will say no more ...have a great day and God Bless.

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
And why would anyone say please dont bother with SCRIPTURE . That puts fear into my heart , FOR YOU .
WHY would you not want me to bring scripture to SHOW YOU how THIS is possible .
You seem to want to hear ONLY what you already believe to be truth . What is it about SCRIPTURES , that frighten you so much .
Believe me i do know the answer . But i just wanted you to give an answer .
I don’t want confusion from your preaching, as I’ve said very politely,I don’t understand your theology....are you able to receive that?...or are you going to force your theology on to me?

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In danger,lol,hahaha....You got me pegged all wrong to...with the connotations in you posts to me...I will say no more ...have a great day and God Bless.
Would you like for me to show you through scripture , how is is VERY POSSIBLE for many to be following another jesus .
Or that HOW satans ministirs can actually be men LEADING THE CHURCH .
I am betting you dont want to hear that . So let me leave you with this .
WE BETTER KNOW the JESUS WE FOLLOW is THE JESUS CHRIST OF GOD .
And rest assured if our jesus contradicts the JESUS or apostels pattern set in the bible , IT AINT JESUS . And it cannot save a soul .
As for faith . DID you know that many who say JESUS NAME , STILL DENY THE FAITH , they DENY the very JESUS
they think they know and follow . AND I can bring scrips to show the proof of this .

Reactions: Johann

Johann

Apr 2, 2022
Durban South Africa
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
@Johann ,
Just report it all & move on...

It's not worth the aggravation!
Keep your peace & let ' em yap.
MY! What a cute profile-I am in perfect shalom @Keturah and really appreciate your concern-what I am doing here is for the glory of Christ Jesus, pride and boasting excluded and pray for that shalom upon you and precious family.

Yours-
Johann.

Status
Not open for further replies.