• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh Brother....where is your sense of humour....sorry if I offended you, it was the way Behold said it....be blessed @Johann
The churches are in shambles for the most part . The teachers teach for hire , for gain and for reward
teaching fables and heresays for doctrine . And worse the people seem to love to have it so .
And believe me this is no time for humour . ITS far too serious . Souls are at stake .
Men and women by the groves and by troops are gathering under what they SEE as LIGHT .
Only IT AINT LIGHT . Men and women by groves and by troops are gathering
under what they think is love , ONLY IT AINT the LOVE OF GOD but of the world .
The time for urgency is now . Souls are at stake . This is very serious . And my desire
is for NONE to perish . THUS all biblical doctrine must be at the forefront .
Time gets shorter every day . The coming of the LORD draws nigh .
And one more thing , NO man knows their final hour upon this earth .
Tomorrow is not gauranteed , yesterday is gone . TODAY IS THE DAY to do all
to POINT the peoples to the TRUE JESUS CHRIST of the TRUE and HOLY BIBLE .
ITS that SERIOUS . ETERNAL LIFE IS FOREVER , this life but a vapor .
Time to arise and learn Christ well , get in bibles again , be in prayer
and be hearers and doers of the Word .
The men of this world under the influence of the dark one are taking no time off to decieve .
WELL the lambs will take no time off to POINT to CHRIST and to expose the evil by THE LIGHT
BY THE TRUTH of the glorious LORD .

Johann

Apr 2, 2022
Durban South Africa
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
Father God corrects me quite a bit., Johann.
Its a part of being born again.

People will never be perfect, until we are "conformed into the image of Christ"......but, our Theology can be perfect.

"as many as be perfect'.... Paul teaches... and that is the renewed mind and "sound doctrine".

Yours will begin to go in that direction when you get away from "man's theology" who isn't Paul, and you stop trying to remember the 1000 things you have never done yet, as your discipleship.
Half correct-half error-as you are being corrected by Abba, so am I Behold-so are the others-as I have said to you again and again, prove my posts wrong-keep a tight lease on the one "yapping" I don't believe we will ever get our theology correct, in this life- that's why we need each other-iron sharpens iron.
Johann.

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Why dont you report Johanne for abusing RitaJanice with his posts?

Didnt you notice yet, or are you just too busy being carnal and "picking sides".

Baby believers do that a lot on forums, Keturah.
Amen!,...I didn’t report his posts.... his words don’t penetrate my spirit,...because they aren’t Gods words.

They belong to him...therefore void....only the living word of God speaks to my spirit.

What a loving, wonderful God we serve....abounding in Love.

From an immature, baby on milk, in Christ ..LOL!

Cassandra

Sep 24, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I thought the way of salvation is simple. We are sinners. The law covers all aspects of sin, and we see we cannot keep it. Christ came to die for us. If we accept him, we are His and our sins are forgiven. That is justification. That covers sins up to that point.

We become a new creature in Christ, and He gives us the Holy Spirit. Are we still flesh? Yes. Do we sin? Oh yes, check your thoughts. But the Spirit teaches us to keep the Law in Christ, who kept it perfectly. We are going to fail sometimes, but if we do, we have an advocate with the Father--Jesus Our High Priest, who makes intercession for us. ( For who? For unbelievers? Paul says for us). Heb 7:25 Wherefore he is able also to save them to the uttermost that come unto God by him, seeing he ever liveth to make intercession for them.
Where is the old Covenant? It was done away with--no need anymore of sacrifices--Jesus is ours.

What is the New Covenant? Heb 8
7 For if that first covenant had been faultless, then should no place have been sought for the second.
8 For finding fault with them, he saith, Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah:
9 Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day when I took them by the hand to lead them out of the land of Egypt; because they continued not in my covenant, and I regarded them not, saith the Lord.
10 For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith the Lord; I will put my laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts: and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to me a people.

So the Blood of Christ satisfies the the old sacrifices, and not only is He Sacrifice, he is Redeemer, and High Priest. If we sin, and we will, we can go to Him for forgiveness, and continue our walk with Him. As we behold Him we become more like Him. That walk is sanctification.
Also it is interesting that in Rev 14:12, it says "12 Here is the patience of the saints: here are they that keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus." So it looks like the endtime people keep the commandments of God.

Reactions: Keturah and Johann

Johann

Apr 2, 2022
Durban South Africa
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
The churches are in shambles for the most part . The teachers teach for hire , for gain and for reward
teaching fables and heresays for doctrine . And worse the people seem to love to have it so .
And believe me this is no time for humour . ITS far too serious . Souls are at stake .
Men and women by the groves and by troops are gathering under what they SEE as LIGHT .
Only IT AINT LIGHT . Men and women by groves and by troops are gathering
under what they think is love , ONLY IT AINT the LOVE OF GOD but of the world .
The time for urgency is now . Souls are at stake . This is very serious . And my desire
is for NONE to perish . THUS all biblical doctrine must be at the forefront .
Time gets shorter every day . The coming of the LORD draws nigh .
And one more thing , NO man knows their final hour upon this earth .
Tomorrow is not gauranteed , yesterday is gone . TODAY IS THE DAY to do all
to POINT the peoples to the TRUE JESUS CHRIST of the TRUE and HOLY BIBLE .
ITS that SERIOUS . ETERNAL LIFE IS FOREVER , this life but a vapor .
Time to arise and learn Christ well , get in bibles again , be in prayer
and be hearers and doers of the Word .
The men of this world under the influence of the dark one are taking no time off to decieve .
WELL the lambs will take no time off to POINT to CHRIST and to expose the evil by THE LIGHT
BY THE TRUTH of the glorious LORD .
The Jews have a saying-"There is a time to laugh-and now is not that time"

I appreciate your rock solid encouragement brother-you, Keturah, Lizbeth and marks-some have fell away but that doesn't bother me.
Stay strong.
Johann.

Johann

Apr 2, 2022
Durban South Africa
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
Remember that verse the next time you are about to insult RitaJanice, again.
What about the rest of the Scriptures I have posted?
Selective reasoning, or are you selective in the "working with the Scriptures?"

Is correcting a believer "judging?"

You are a man, you know I am speaking truth here Behold, man to man.
Johann.

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
@Behold ...I have observed some have a lot of head knowledge.....yet lack spiritual knowledge....do you know why that is?

Johann

Apr 2, 2022
Durban South Africa
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
Oh Brother....where is your sense of humour....sorry if I offended you, it was the way Behold said it....be blessed @Johann
I'm not here to partake in your frivolous, lighthearted, immature "Lolling and Ha ha"s"
Behold should sit you down and have a serious "heart to heart" with you.
Johann-Praise the Lord I don't get notified all the time re this nonsense.
Heb 9:27 And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:
Heb 9:28 So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look for him shall he appear the second time without sin unto salvation.

Ecc 3:1 To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven:

Ecc 3:2 A time to be born, and a time to die; a time to plant, and a time to pluck up that which is planted;
Ecc 3:3 A time to kill, and a time to heal; a time to break down, and a time to build up;
Ecc 3:4 A time to weep, and a time to laugh; a time to mourn, and a time to dance;
Ecc 3:5 A time to cast away stones, and a time to gather stones together; a time to embrace, and a time to refrain from embracing;
Ecc 3:6 A time to get, and a time to lose; a time to keep, and a time to cast away;
Ecc 3:7 A time to rend, and a time to sew; a time to keep silence, and a time to speak;
Ecc 3:8 A time to love, and a time to hate; a time of war, and a time of peace.

Johann.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
prove my posts wrong

Not everything in your posts is wrong.
You just have a tendency to believe that works are more important then spirituality.

The NT says.."without FAITH its impossible to please God".

You rewrite this as..>"without 1000 works, its impossible to please God"...

Notice this..

Jesus went to Martha and Mary.
(sisters of Lazarus)

Martha was working herself to Exhaustion, in the Presence of GOD Himself.

Mary was sitting at God's feet, resting in God's Love, ..

God said.. "Martha.....its this".

Jesus then said..."go into all the world and teach, baptize"....ect.

Paul said..... "it is not I who live, but Christ who lives in me".

Jesus said to all the hard workers who are missing the mark.... "apart from me, all your doing doing doing, works, works, works, is to do NOTHING, at all".

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I'm not here to partake in your frivolous, lighthearted, immature "Lolling and Ha ha"s"
Behold should sit you down and have a serious "heart to heart" with you.
Johann-Praise the Lord I don't get notified all the time re this nonsense.
Yet you are here once again with your own self insulting words.

I pray in Jesus Name, for your anger issues...I laughed only once at you..that was all..

Yet, here you are insults after insults all over this thread..imo and belief you are a very angry man....you just can’t recognise the massive plank in your own eye...yet see it in so many others...me especially!.....and Behold...very, very sad......you come across as a bully....I’m not scared of you, in fact I feel very sorry for you , this insulting business you do...is much more tiresome, than the Love of God you could share with me..sorry, I see no love of God in your heart, just hatred for those who disagree with your works based salvation.

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Mary was sitting at God's feet, resting in God's Love
That’s exactly what I do Behold...I have no worries..I just wait on God for His direction from the Holy Spirit....there is so much peace in my life, which obviously comes from God..

I don’t even think about him directing me..it just happens very naturally....being led by the Holy Spirit, each day is an amazing adventure with God....Praise Him day and night..

Last edited:

Johann

Apr 2, 2022
Durban South Africa
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
Not everything in your posts is wrong.
You just have a tendency to believe that works are more important then spirituality.

The NT says.."without FAITH its impossible to please God".

You rewrite this as..>"without 1000 works, its impossible to please God"...

Notice this..

Jesus went to Martha and Mary.
(sisters of Lazarus)

Martha was working herself to Exhaustion, in the Presence of GOD Himself.

Mary was sitting at God's feet, resting in God's Love, ..

God said.. "Martha.....its this".

Jesus then said..."go into all the world and teach, baptize"....ect.

Paul said..... "it is not I who live, but Christ who lives in me".

Jesus said to all the hard workers who are missing the mark.... "apart from me, all your doing doing doing, works, works, works, is to do NOTHING, at all".
You have it half wrong-

Romans 2:6
Verse Concepts
who will render to each person according to his deeds:

2 Corinthians 5:10
Verse Concepts
For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ, so that each one may be recompensed for his deeds in the body, according to what he has done, whether good or bad.

1 Corinthians 4:5
Verse Concepts
Therefore do not go on passing judgment before the time, but wait until the Lord comes who will both bring to light the things hidden in the darkness and disclose the motives of men’s hearts; and then each man’s praise will come to him from God.

1 Peter 1:17

Verse Concepts
If you address as Father the One who impartially judges according to each one’s work, conduct yourselves in fear during the time of your stay on earth;

Revelation 20:12

Verse Concepts
And I saw the dead, the great and the small, standing before the throne, and books were opened; and another book was opened, which is the book of life; and the dead were judged from the things which were written in the books, according to their deeds.

Psalm 62:12

Verse Concepts
And lovingkindness is Yours, O Lord,

For You recompense a man according to his work.

Proverbs 24:12

Verse Concepts
If you say, “See, we did not know this,”
Does He not consider it who weighs the hearts?
And does He not know it who keeps your soul?

And will He not render to man according to his work?

Colossians 3:25

Verse Concepts
For he who does wrong will receive the consequences of the wrong which he has done, and that without partiality.

Proverbs 11:31

Verse Concepts
If the righteous will be rewarded in the earth,

How much more the wicked and the sinner!

1 Corinthians 3:8

Verse Concepts
Now he who plants and he who waters are one; but each will receive his own reward according to his own labor.

I don't believe one iota in passivism Behold-we are co-participants in this covenant relationship we share in Christ Jesus-Actively and energetically involved in DOING the Father's will in/by the help of the Ruach HaKodesh-just look at the passages on works and labors-
Eph 2:8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:

Eph 2:9 Not of works, lest any man should boast.
Eph 2:10 For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them.

Jesus, our example, always going about doing good, nowhere to lay His weary head brother!

What about Paul? I am astonished of what he endured and suffered and his travels in the then known world.

The death of the apostles and the manner in which they have died?

2Ti 3:10 But thou hast fully known my doctrine, manner of life, purpose, faith, longsuffering, charity, patience,

2Ti 3:11 Persecutions, afflictions, which came unto me at Antioch, at Iconium, at Lystra; what persecutions I endured: but out of them all the Lord delivered me.

2Ti 3:12
Yea, and all that will live godly in Christ Jesus shall suffer persecution.

2Ti 3:13 But evil men and seducers shall wax worse and worse, deceiving, and being deceived.

2Ti 3:14 But continue thou in the things which thou hast learned and hast been assured of, knowing of whom thou hast learned them;

2Ti 3:15
And that from a child thou hast known the holy scriptures, which are able to make thee wise unto salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus.

2Ti 3:16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

2Ti 3:17 That the man of God may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works.

Shalom
Johann.

Reactions: Keturah

Johann

Apr 2, 2022
Durban South Africa
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
Yet you are here once again with your own self insulting words.

I pray in Jesus Name, for your anger issues...I laughed only once at you..that was all..

Yet, here you are insults after insults all over this thread..imo and belief you are a very angry man....you just can’t recognise the massive plank in your own eye...yet see it in so many others...me especially!.....and Behold...very, very sad......you come across as a bully....I’m not scared of you, in fact I feel very sorry for you , this insulting business you do...is much more tiresome, than the Love of God you could share with me..sorry, I see no love of God in your heart, just hatred for those who disagree with your works based salvation.
Bon Voyage.
Your self-righteous attitude is getting to me.
J.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
I’m going to leave this thread now @Behold and it’s with a heavy heart...there is nothing edifying here anymore and it saddens me...God Bless Brother..see you on another thread..

RitaJanice,

i understand.

i enjoyed talking with you.

God bless your path with His Grace, and especially with Paul's Epistles.

<B><

• Love
Reactions: Ritajanice

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
You have it half wrong-

The death of the apostles and the manner in which they have died?

Essentially, They were all murdered, except for John.....

Also, you are not an Apostle.
Its the "Act's of the Apostles"......not the "Acts of every believer".

And you don't have to worry about being sacrificed, as God will see to that, if that is for you.

Reactions: Ritajanice

Johann

Apr 2, 2022
Durban South Africa
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
Essentially, They were all murdered, except for John.....

Also, you are not an Apostle.
Its the "Act's of the Apostles"......not the "Acts of every believer".

And you don't have to worry about being sacrificed, as God will see to that, if that is for you.
Missing the point.
Johann.

Status
Not open for further replies.