Escapee from the zoo, living in Central Park

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Flaco the owl escaped from the zoo in NYC last February. They couldn't catch him. He is living in Central Park in NYC. However, recently he has become a peeping Tom.... peering into people's windows!

Yes he turned the tables on zoo life and now watches us in our native habitat thru windows ;)

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes he turned the tables on zoo life and now watches us in our native habitat thru windows ;)
That's a good one, Dev!

The zoo people did say if they notice he is in distress that they will then again try to catch him .

I wonder if Flaco could be cold and wanting to go inside the apartments!

Reactions: BlessedPeace

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Flaco the owl escaped from the zoo in NYC last February. They couldn't catch him. He is living in Central Park in NYC. However, recently he has become a peeping Tom.... peering into people's windows!

Awww, I think the poor little fella wants to come in.

Housed in a zoo and being use to that structure of human caretakers feeding him,having a shelter while room to fly, I think he is looking for shelter when at people's window. I also wonder if he's eating on his own.

God protect you Flaco.

Reactions: Debp

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That's a good one, Dev!

The zoo people did say if they notice he is in distress that they will then again try to catch him .

I wonder if Flaco could be cold and wanting to go inside the apartments!
4608.jpg

New York

Freedom has been a hoot, but can Flaco the owl survive New York City?​

The Eurasian eagle owl has been living in Central Park since escaping the zoo, and just returned from a Lower East Side visit

Reactions: Debp

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Awww, I think the poor little fella wants to come in.

Housed in a zoo and being use to that structure of human caretakers feeding him,having a shelter while room to fly, I think he is looking for shelter when at people's window. I also wonder if he's eating on his own.

God protect you Flaco.
The zoo people said he is eating rats. Their only concern is that if he eats a rat outside of the park...it might have poison in it.

They tried to catch him and couldn't. But they are monitoring him still for his benefit.

Reactions: BlessedPeace