Establishing Identity

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

soul man

Jan 6, 2018
Fletcher
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you were ever to find an Identification point in God's word, Philippians 3 is where you would go to see what it is. Our psychiatrist's and psychologist's are trained in the science of human behavior. Philippians 3, is a detail of the greatest of these that knew what makes up a human being, our Apostle Paul. Paul is not only the Apostle to the gentiles he is the Apostle to humanity if you will. How can we make a statement like that? Because Paul is the only one in the word of God that we have written that gives humanity what makes a human being. In my own native tongue we call that in the simplest of terms "he knows what makes a human being tick." Crude language for such a grandiose matter and subject.

As modern as we want our science to be in knowledge and learning, what is written in the world about human beings (books on the science of and the teaching of human behavior) falls short (way short) of what Paul had to say to it or about it. He tells you exactly what makes a human being a human being. Until you can compartmentalize the body and soul and spirit, you have no message. Not a healing message anyway, you may have a message of helps or some other guidance for an individual or a group. But you do not have what a human being needs for completion. Only our Apostle gives that to humanity in written form as directed by God Himself.

That is how you can call Paul the greatest psychologist that ever lived, and maybe the only one to ever give what it is that makes a human being tick, or what makes up a human being. Humans have 3 parts and out of the 3 parts we can say those 3 parts have dimensions. We did not know that exsisted until Paul and his understanding of the human being he received. He not only gave us the 3 parts of the human being but also what is in the particular part and how it should function.

Human beings are fascinating to say the least, in creation and as well in a fallen state. In their body and their mind. The mind of the human being is capable of believing anything. You can look at severe case's as well as every day normal living. But the fact remains they are true creatures created by God. The mind is so complex none can really get a grasp on it's function, but it has a function. It is a creation of God and will always be a force to be reckoned with so to speak.

When Paul uses "in Christ" statements what happens is he is telling you that a human being is capable of containing the life of another. When he says we live by that life it has to be taken to it's full extent to know what he is saying. That is why a statement like the in Christ statement sometimes is over looked and taken for granted because it has not been taken like he meant it. On the other hand if we can contain the life of another we have to take that to it's fullest intent to know what happened in Adam's disobedience. He received the death life of another, or we can say by the scriptures Adam recieved a life from another. That life is what was killed out at the cross establishing the fact a new life, Christ in you life would now be the life of everyone that would believe. Bless you.

8 Yea doubtless, and I count all things but loss for the excellency of the knowledge of Christ Jesus my Lord: for whom I have suffered the loss of all things, and do count them but dung, that I may win Christ,
9 And be found in him, not having mine own righteousness, which is of the law, but that which is through the faith of Christ, the righteousness which is of God by faith:
10That I may know him, and the power of his resurrection, and the fellowship of his sufferings, being made conformable unto his death;
11 If by any means I might attain unto the resurrection of the dead.
12 Not as though I had already attained, either were already perfect: but I follow after, if that I may apprehend that for which also I am apprehended of Christ Jesus. - Philippians 3:8-12.