Estimated Dates of the Events of the 1 Year Great Tribulation of the Earth

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

CharismaticLady

Jun 13, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just as I thought, you have no power, because you do not have the anointing. Indeed God may have answered these so called prayers of yours, but even men that are excessively evil men and tyrants prosper by the choice of God, but it is only an illusion, because eventually their torahlessness will reap destruction, just like your torahlessness, which you've justified under your own delusions that things are going just the way you want. Dumb.

Think what you like about me even though you are bearing false witness. So are your prayers answered or not? If you truly abide in Jesus they will be. If not and your trust is in the Old Covenant, you have fallen from grace. Is that what you really want? Who is being dumb?

John 15:7
1 John 5:14-15
1 John 3:21-23

Reactions: Nancy

gaviria.christian

Oct 24, 2019
Medellin, Colombia
Faith
Christian
Country
Colombia
Do you? Why don't you pray that God raises your grandmother from the dead?

Is she in a coffin?

Unlike Charismatic Lady, and many others in the world, I do not falsely claim to have the anointing. However, I am waiting to receive the anointing. And when I do receive the anointing, with the favor of God, then I intend to do just that, request that she be raised from the dead. She was cremated over a decade ago. And perhaps through this miracle, many, including many members of my own family, will be caused to believe. And I intend to perform other works of power here in Medellín, by the power of the anointing, once I receive the anointing. Anyone who has the anointing, truly, does works of power. It is the very evidence of having the anointing.

gaviria.christian

Oct 24, 2019
Medellin, Colombia
Faith
Christian
Country
Colombia
Think what you like about me even though you are bearing false witness. So are your prayers answered or not? If you truly abide in Jesus they will be. If not and your trust is in the Old Covenant, you have fallen from grace. Is that what you really want? Who is being dumb?

John 15:7
1 John 5:14-15
1 John 3:21-23

Your own words prove that you are not in the truth, because you believe that we are no longer required to obey the commands of the Torah. That's precisely one way how a false prophet is tested, whether he promulgates obedience to the commands of the Torah, or promulgates disobedience to the commands of the Torah. You are like the latter.

CharismaticLady

Jun 13, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Unlike Charismatic Lady, and many others in the world, I do not falsely claim to have the anointing. However, I am waiting to receive the anointing. And when I do receive the anointing, with the favor of God, then I intend to do just that, request that she be raised from the dead. She was cremated over a decade ago. And perhaps through this miracle, many, including many members of my own family, will be caused to believe. And I intend to perform other works of power here in Medellín, by the power of the anointing, once I receive the anointing. Anyone who has the anointing, truly, does works of power. It is the very evidence of having the anointing.

I've never raised the dead, but do have all the gifts of Mark 16:16-18; and 7 of the 9 gifts of the Spirit, as the 2 I don't have belong to other offices of the Church that I don't hold. And these are all besides dreams and visions. You don't know me well enough, if at all, to claim what God has given me, and what He hasn't. Be careful.

So are your prayers answered at all? Are you only in the Old Covenant and have no blessings from the New?

gaviria.christian

Oct 24, 2019
Medellin, Colombia
Faith
Christian
Country
Colombia
I've never raised the dead, but do have all the gifts of Mark 16:16-18; and 7 of the 9 gifts of the Spirit, as the 2 I don't have belong to other offices of the Church that I don't hold. You don't know me well enough, if at all, to claim what God has given me, and what He hasn't. Be careful.

It is all false, because you believe and promulgate disobedience to the commands of the Torah. A true believer that truly has the anointing believes and promulgates obedience to the commands of the Torah. Your own words prove that you are false. Could you change and eventually become a true believer? Certainly. But it begins by acknowledging that your beliefs are erroneous, and acknowledging that indeed we must obey the commands of the Torah, even commands as simple as affixing mezuzot. Then perhaps you may truly receive the anointing. But until then, you are a false anointed one.

CharismaticLady

Jun 13, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It is all false, because you believe and promulgate disobedience to the commands of the Torah. A true believer that truly has the anointing believes and promulgates obedience to the commands of the Torah. Your own words prove that you are false. Could you change and eventually become a true believer? Certainly. But it begins by acknowledging that your beliefs are erroneous, and acknowledging that indeed we must obey the commands of the Torah, even commands as simple as affixing mezuzot. Then perhaps you may truly receive the anointing. But until then, you are a false anointed one.

No, my prayers are answered because I do keep the commandments of God and are pleasing in His sight. I know this because He does answer my prayers, because I KNOW they are His will. Why do you refuse to answer whether you pass this test?

The problem with your wanting the anointing is because you want to fulfill YOUR will. You are like Simon the Sorcerer. You have much to learn but you still have a veil over your eyes because of the Old Covenant that you can't let go of and truly accept Jesus and obey Him.

I am not trying to parade my relationship with God, as to put you down. It is what you can have also, but you don't even believe I'm telling the truth. Why? Because you do not even believe it can happen. That is called unbelief.

Last edited:

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What set apart the sons of Israel is what also sets us apart as Gentiles who believe, for the Gentiles who believe are grafted into the one cultivate olive tree, which is Israel, which is why just as they were commanded to abstain from sexual immorality, so in likewise manner we are commanded to abstain from sexual immorality, because it is the commands of the Torah that set us apart from those who are torahless, which back then were the Gentiles who had no Torah, and today are unbelievers who have no belief and no Torah, whereas you, are a mere believer without Torah, which is worse than an atheist, because it would be better to be an atheist without belief and no Torah than to be lukewarm believer with mere belief and no Torah.

Oh, this gal is not lukewarm by any means and FAR from being atheist.
I do my best in "dividing the scriptures rightly" - Old and New. I love both the Torah as well as the N.C. They are Both the Word of God.
All scripture is inspired by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, for training in righteousness; 17 so that the man of God may be adequate, equipped for every good work."
2 Timothy 3:16-17

"mere believer "? Is there such a thing?? You are either a believer or you are not. Do you see yourself as more than a "mere believer"

"But as many as received Him, to them He gave the right to become children of God, even to those who believe in His name" John 1:12

peace

PS
What sets Christians apart from non- Christian's are the Fruits of the Spirit...under the New Covenant.

Last edited:

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It seems clear, that @CharismaticLady's experience is that the Lord answers her prayers; while @gaviria.christian testifies that he does not have such an anointing as this.

Not even Jesus, in His lifetime, raised people from out of being reduced to ashes.

It is therefore the uttermost foolishness to require @CharismaticLady to perform such a miracle in order to prove her claim that the Lord answers her prayers.

Likely, your grandmother would have been raised as the result of her prayers, and then you would have taken the credit for it (from what I hear you saying).

Of course, Jesus did say that we would do greater works than He did, who would believe on Him.

But there are also deceiving miracles that will be performed in the last days (Matthew 24:24, 2 Thessalonians 2:9, Revelation 16:13-14) to bear witness to falsehoods that will not be in accordance with the gospel of Jesus Christ.

gaviria.christian

Oct 24, 2019
Medellin, Colombia
Faith
Christian
Country
Colombia
It seems clear, that @CharismaticLady's experience is that the Lord answers her prayers; while @gaviria.christian testifies that he does not have such an anointing as this.

Not even Jesus, in His lifetime, raised people from out of being reduced to ashes.

It is therefore the uttermost foolishness to require @CharismaticLady to perform such a miracle in order to prove her claim that the Lord answers her prayers.

Likely, your grandmother would have been raised as the result of her prayers, and then you would have taken the credit for it (from what I hear you saying).

Of course, Jesus did say that we would do greater works than He did, who would believe on Him.

But there are also deceiving miracles that will be performed in the last days (Matthew 24:24, 2 Thessalonians 2:9, Revelation 16:13-14) to bear witness to falsehoods that will not be in accordance with the gospel of Jesus Christ.

The Messiah said, "and those that believe will do greater works" and "these works will follow those that believe".

CharismaticLady

Jun 13, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Messiah said, "and those that believe will do greater works" and "these works will follow those that believe".

Exactly! So does God answer your prayers? Do you have any of the gifts of the Spirit? I'd love to hear about any experiences with the Holy Spirit you might have.

CharismaticLady

Jun 13, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just as I thought, you have no power, because you do not have the anointing. Indeed God may have answered these so called prayers of yours, but even men that are excessively evil men and tyrants prosper by the choice of God, but it is only an illusion, because eventually their torahlessness will reap destruction, just like your torahlessness, which you've justified under your own delusions that things are going just the way you want. Dumb.

After years of knowing to wait on God and only pray His will, repeating the words that He said to me to pray, I prayed my own will once, and still received the answer to my prayer, but it was disastrous. It was only because I desperately needed help because I was alone. But God would have known that and spoken His will what specifics to pray, but I didn't wait.

You see, two days after I prayed for help, a man I knew from having my car repaired years ago called me before he went out of business. He told me during the conversation that two days before, my name popped into his head and he started searching for my name in his phone. My name wasn't there. After years of working as a handyman, he had a different phone with no customers in it. I hadn't even talked to him in over five years. Then two days later my name just popped up in his phone, seemingly supernaturally, after being no where in his contacts, it was unbelievable. He called me to ask for my help, remembering I was a Christian and was generous with friends that I brought to his shop and paid for their repairs. It seemed perfect and supernatural, so I believed it was from God, as then we could help each other. What I didn't know was that he was a con artist and wound up stealing my car for a year until he was caught, besides never repaying the loan I gave him.

It baffled me, so I cried out to God to tell me why He sent him. God spoke to me and gave me revelation of why it turned out to be disastrous. It was because of my not waiting to know His will which was an integral part of my relationship with God for decades and the anointing. He answered my prayer anyway, but as chastisement for going out from under the anointing.

Reactions: Helen

gaviria.christian

Oct 24, 2019
Medellin, Colombia
Faith
Christian
Country
Colombia
After years of knowing to wait on God and only pray His will, repeating the words that He said to me to pray, I prayed my own will once, and still received the answer to my prayer, but it was disastrous. It was only because I desperately needed help because I was alone. But God would have known that and spoken His will what specifics to pray, but I didn't wait.

You see, two days after I prayed for help, a man I knew from having my car repaired years ago called me before he went out of business. He told me during the conversation that two days before, my name popped into his head and he started searching for my name in his phone. My name wasn't there. After years of working as a handyman, he had a different phone with no customers in it. I hadn't even talked to him in over five years. Then two days later my name just popped up in his phone, seemingly supernaturally, after being no where in his contacts, it was unbelievable. He called me to ask for my help, remembering I was a Christian and was generous with friends that I brought to his shop and paid for their repairs. It seemed perfect and supernatural, so I believed it was from God, as then we could help each other. What I didn't know was that he was a con artist and wound up stealing my car for a year until he was caught, besides never repaying the loan I gave him.

It baffled me, so I cried out to God to tell me why He sent him. God spoke to me and gave me revelation of why it turned out to be disastrous. It was because of my not waiting to know His will which was an integral part of my relationship with God for decades and the anointing. He answered my prayer anyway, but as chastisement for going out from under the anointing.

There is no "going out from under the anointing". If you sin after receiving the anointing there is no forgiveness of sins.

CharismaticLady

Jun 13, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is no "going out from under the anointing". If you sin after receiving the anointing there is no forgiveness of sins.

It wasn't a sin. I don't commit willful sins of lawlessness. How do you know God wants you to raise the dead? Will it be just up to you if you have the anointing to raise who you want to?

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
Jesus died in our place, same diff to me :)
So for what it’s worth while I find the concept contained in your post their reprehensible, and I would never serve a God like that, what matters to you is really your state after you literally die, right? And about that I don’t know anything. We know the spirit returned back to God who gave it, yes? So it could just be that we are currently identifying with the wrong part of our “selves” maybe?

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I would like to publish the estimated dates of the events of the 1 year great tribulation.

Estimated Dates of the Events of the 1 Year Great Tribulation of the Earth | Wisdom of God

There's a problem when a hypothesis defies the Rev. 13:5 "42 months", and there's no way to validate any postulations until AFTER the purported fulfillment.

In fact, Scripture not only directly refutes the basis premise, but also indirectly provides a completely different time-line.

Perhaps you should consider a dart-board. In your case it might be as accurate or more accurate.
Bobby Jo

PS As far as your accusing those who do not receive your assertions, -- let me be perfectly clear: YOU ARE A FALSE PROPHET, and Deut. 18:22 says you have NO Power. :)

Last edited:

gaviria.christian

Oct 24, 2019
Medellin, Colombia
Faith
Christian
Country
Colombia
I heal the sick, but haven't been around someone who is dead that God has told me to raise.

How do you plan to become anointed?

Is that so? Have you cured HIV and given sight to the blind? Fascinating. I'm already waiting to receive the anointing. After believing in Yeshuah and coming into perfect obedience to the Torah then the anointing is granted. Obeying includes doing good works to the poor. We are also required to get rid of or burn any paper money and fiat currency to remove the mark of the beast, for until you remove every last penny you cannot receive the anointing. You must also lower yourself by going into a fast without food and water before receiving the anointing.