Estimated Dates of the Events of the 1 Year Great Tribulation of the Earth

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

gaviria.christian

Oct 24, 2019
Medellin, Colombia
Faith
Christian
Country
Colombia
I'm not sure why you don't get what I'm saying, but those of the New Covenant not only keep the Old Testament royal laws of God, but the deeper laws of Jesus, and yet you think that is being torahless? You still are not listening, let alone comprehending. That is because it is spiritually discerned, and you are still carnal, thus thinking the things of God are foolishness, so you mock. This is why your prayers are not answered. Keep it up, and you will be like a hamster running in circles, never getting anywhere.

Have you affixed mezuzot? Do you wear tzitzit? Do you wear tefillin? Have you gotten rid of paper money and fiat currency? Anyone who obeys the Torah, truly, must do these things. Understand.

gaviria.christian

Oct 24, 2019
Medellin, Colombia
Faith
Christian
Country
Colombia
Of course He did not come to abolish the Law!!! He came to FULFILL it. Because WE could NEVER DO IT. I don't care how many ceremonial Jewish boxes you have on your head, or your doorposts, or what you wear, eat...and guess what...neither does God. I am free indeed.
Gods Blessings

The Messiah doesn't fulfill the Torah so that you can discard it. The Torah is what defines what sin is, without it you cannot possibly ever repent, truly.

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, what else binds us???! lol.

"Christ is the culmination of the law” (Romans 10:4). The predictions of the Prophets concerning the Messiah would be realized in Jesus; the holy standard of the Law would be perfectly upheld by Christ, the strict requirements personally obeyed, and the ceremonial observances finally and fully satisfied."

So then, all of these outward things our friend does is for naught because they too were "shadows"! :)

What does it mean that Jesus fulfilled the law, but did not abolish it? | GotQuestions.org
I've found that anyone who claims to keep the Law doesn't. Even when they chop it up into pieces, and choose just a piece to keep, they still don't.

Just my observation.

Much love!

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Because we are commanded to affix mezuzot on our doorposts.
Why do you use a Hebrew word? I'm just curious.

And where am I commanded to do this? Would you mind posting the place in Scripture?

Much love!

Last edited:

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The exterior is a reflection of the interior. Both matter.
So then tell me, should I dress my baby in pink or blue? Since these flip back and forth with the fashions . . .

If it's outside, but not inside, does it still matter? Because the commandment only governs the outside. Don't wear the other gender's wardrobe.

So you are saying we are to pay attention to the keeping of the Law, that is, maintain the proper gendered outfit, even if that doesn't actually reflect the inside? "I feel pretty . . . Oh so pretty . . ."

Much love!

gaviria.christian

Oct 24, 2019
Medellin, Colombia
Faith
Christian
Country
Colombia
Why do you use a Hebrew word? I'm just curious.

And where am I commanded to do this? Would you mind posting the place in Scripture?

Much love!

Here,

And these words that I command you today shall be on your heart… You shall write them on the doorposts of your house and on your gates.
Deuteronomy 6:6-9

You shall therefore lay up these words of mine in your heart and in your soul… You shall write them on the doorposts of your house and on your gates
Deuteronomy 11:18-20

Mezuzah, the Command to Write the Words of God on the Doorposts and Gates | Wisdom of God

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Here,

And these words that I command you today shall be on your heart… You shall write them on the doorposts of your house and on your gates.
Deuteronomy 6:6-9

You shall therefore lay up these words of mine in your heart and in your soul… You shall write them on the doorposts of your house and on your gates
Deuteronomy 11:18-20
And to whom were those words given?

Let me ask another question . . . why are you not building an ark? Unless you've already completed one, that is.

gaviria.christian

Oct 24, 2019
Medellin, Colombia
Faith
Christian
Country
Colombia
So then tell me, should I dress my baby in pink or blue? Since these flip back and forth with the fashions . . .

If it's outside, but not inside, does it still matter? Because the commandment only governs the outside. Don't wear the other gender's wardrobe.

So you are saying we are to pay attention to the keeping of the Law, that is, maintain the proper gendered outfit, even if that doesn't actually reflect the inside? "I feel pretty . . . Oh so pretty . . ."

Much love!

Why do you mock the command of God? The command was given to forbid transvestism and transgenderism, which are abominations to God.

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why do you mock the command of God? The command was given to forbid transvestism and transgenderism, which are abominations to God.
I'm not mocking anything. I'm asking you a question.

Perhaps you might re-read my post, to see the significance of what I'm asking.

Interestingly, the command was against crossdressing specifically, but not against "feeling pretty . . ." I'm not defending transgenderism, mind you, I'm trying to demonstrate the difference between Law keeping and Spirit walking.

Much love!

Much love!

gaviria.christian

Oct 24, 2019
Medellin, Colombia
Faith
Christian
Country
Colombia
OK, good. Then this was not given to me.

The Torah was given to the sons of Israel to be presented unto the world through Israel. The Torah is for everyone, hence, "you shall have one Torah for the native born and for the foreigner". You shall not steal applies to everyone, not just Israel. To set yourself apart you must set yourself apart in the same way as the sons of Israel did, through the commands of the Torah, which is what sets apart a man of God, whether Jew or Gentile.

gaviria.christian

Oct 24, 2019
Medellin, Colombia
Faith
Christian
Country
Colombia
Because God commanded to build an ark.

If you obey the commands to Jacob's children, why do you not obey the command to Noah?

Much love!

Am I talking to a 5 year old? That is one of the most absurd logics I have read regarding obedience to the Torah, that if we obey the Torah we must also build an ark. You people are so dumb.

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Torah was given to the sons of Israel to be presented unto the world through Israel. The Torah is for everyone, hence, "you shall have one Torah for the native born and for the foreigner". You shall not steal applies to everyone, not just Israel. To set yourself apart you must set yourself apart in the same way as the sons of Israel did, through the commands of the Torah, which is what sets apart a man of God, whether Jew or Gentile.
Scripture please. Let's look at what it actually says.

The Law was not given to the gentiles, except as they wanted to join Israel. I'm not becoming Jewish, so this does not apply.

I am set apart in Christ, and in no other way.

Much love!

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Am I talking to a 5 year old? That is one of the most absurd logics I have read regarding obedience to the Torah, that if we obey the Torah we must also build an ark. You people are so dumb.

No, you are not speaking with a 5 year old.

Look at the logic.

God made a covenant with a nation. You claim that this covenant applies to everyone. It's like saying, even though you are German, you have to pay Japanese taxes. No, you don't.

I ask about Noah, because that answer is obvious. Of course we're not all supposed to be building arks. That command was given at that time to that person for that purpose, and should not be claimed by those to whom it did not apply, that would be as ridiculous as my "most absurd logic" makes it sound.

And yet many will do just that same thing. They point to what God commanded those people in that time for that purpose, and they claim it for themself. God gave the Law to Israel, and gentile me will become righteous by it. But it's not that way.

Yet God has given a different Ark for us, Jesus Christ. In Him we are saved, and no other way.

Much love!

Reactions: Helen

gaviria.christian

Oct 24, 2019
Medellin, Colombia
Faith
Christian
Country
Colombia