Eternal Life is Now!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Being born again, is the definition, as this is the only proof of Salvation.

So, your self effort need to be recognized, is irrelevant, @Episkopos

Listen... the only Proof of being born again is...>"He that has NOT the Spirit of God, (in them) is none of God's".

So, that means that the proof of the new birth is..."Christ in YOU"., because the believer has become the "Temple of the Holy Spirit".
You are sidewinding here. Apart from your opinions...what makes you think you are born again? It's funny you immediately deflect to self-effort...as if...you think you can be born again by just wanting to be???

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
My faith will never be talked about on here again..i do not need to defend it to anyone...very sad that you say everyone comes to faith this way,

God gives us all free will., and God offers everyone (John 3:16) Salvation through Christ.

Its an offer, that each is able to receive, if they will believe.

Some choose not to believe, and Hell is waiting for those who chose that for themselves.

Or as Jesus told them...>"if you do not BELIEVE that i am the Messiah, you shall die in your sins".

See what happens to people who will not choose to believe in Christ so that God can forgive them and give them the New Birth"?

Jesus never said.>"if you do not become forced to have faith, according to Calvin's Lie (Tulip), then you shall die in your sins".

Reactions: Anonymous 1

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
God gives us all free will., and God offers everyone (John 3:16) Salvation through Christ.

Its an offer, that each is able to receive, if they will believe.

Some choose not to believe, and Hell is waiting for those who chose that for themselves.

Or as Jesus told them...>"if you do not BELIEVE that i am the Messiah, you shall die in your sins".

See what happens to people who will not choose to believe in Christ so that God can forgive them and give them the New Birth"?

Jesus never said.>"if you do not become forced to have faith, according to Calvin's Lie (Tulip), then you shall die in your sin".
That is your doctrine...nothing more to say ...except....you need to convince “ yourself “ that is true...

I don’t believe as you do....and NEVER will!

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I agree. What I think is even worse is that when someone has to discount the saying of a Scripture because it won't fit their view.

Or else only reading the scriptures that fit their view through misapplication...
We need to be ready, willing, eager, to change our view when we find it incompatible with Scripture.

Really? Who is deciding if spiritual reality lines up with our views?
This is the case in all who believe rebirth can be, might be, undone. The Bible is clear about this.

That's not the point. The devil is also a spiritual creature. You are confusing eternal life with a good outcome.
I've posted some of these passages over and over, but many are unable to receive their sayings.

Much love!
JW's also make a point of harping on certain verses they interpret to their favour. But as soon as you show the very opposite being taught in the very same bible...they neglect to have the same respect for God's word. Coincidence? I think not.

Religious dogmatism is religious dogmatism in all its spectrum of shades and colours.

Reactions: faithfulness

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
That’s makes no sense to me..I’m one in spirit.

Being born again, is to become "one with God"..

God's Holy Spirit birth's the Believer's spirit, into God's Holy Spirit., (not water baptism).

That is to become "born again"... by the Holy Spirit, which it the "new Creation, in Christ"... = The CHRISTian.

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Because i obeyed the Gospel, and received Christ.

And once i did that, God did this..

Philippians 1:6
By accepting Jesus into your heart? By reciting a prayer? How was this manifested? You will take me to mean something bad...as you think that I am like you. Always trying to win....BUT my concern is for the outcome. NO person who will be rejected considers for even a moment that they will be. It's the ones who fear and depart from iniquity, and pretending, who have a chance to escape that judgment.

Honesty is better than obfuscation...especially where eternity is concerned. Few believe this, however.

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
My Salvation in Christ is not "opinion".

Its God's Spiritual reality.

Be careful now that you dont question it, as that isn't allowed.....on the Forum.

Respect that.
I haven’t questioned what you believe.

I said you post your opinion and what you believe.

If that’s the case...stop telling me that I’m not saved...you can’t stop questioning my faith...something seriously wrong if you keep having to do that.

Focus on your own faith is my advice to you.

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Or else only reading the scriptures that fit their view through misapplication...
Same thing.

People who cannot or will not reconcile themselves to the entire Bible. I see a lot of that.

Really? Who is deciding if spiritual reality lines up with our views?
Listen to the Holy Spirit. He will let you know if you are listening, and are humble. Those go hand in hand.

That's not the point. The devil is also a spiritual creature. You are confusing eternal life with a good outcome.
I am? Or are you in error of what rebirth is?

JW's also make a point of harping on certain verses they interpret to their favour. But as soon as you show the very opposite being taught in the very same bible...they neglect to have the same respect for God's word. Coincidence? I think not.
You have to be able to receive them all. Not everyone can, or will. Plainly stated Scripture which someone denies is a tell.

Religious dogmatism is religious dogmatism in all its spectrum of shades and colours.
Is that meant to be a slur?

Much love!

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
We must be Born Again by the Spirit, not by Paul.

Why would you think that Paul is the Holy Spirit?

That's a bizarre concept.

Paul is the "apostle to the gentiles" and you are one, so, He is your Teacher, in "the time of the Gentiles" and you are in it.

Most of the Epistles in the NT are written by Paul, as He is our primary Teacher, and the Holy Spirit reveals Paul's Theology, as Church Doctrine.

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Being born again, is to become "one with God"..

God's Holy Spirit birth's the Believer's spirit, into God's Holy Spirit., (not water baptism).

That is to become "born again"... by the Holy Spirit, which it the "new Creation, in Christ"... = The CHRISTian.
Becoming Born Of The Spirit is a supernatural act of God via His Living Spirit.

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Why would you think that Paul is the Holy Spirit?

That's a bizarre concept.

Paul is the "apostle to the gentiles" and you are one, so, He is your Teacher, in "the time of the Gentiles" and you are in it.

Most of the Epistles in the NT are written by Paul, as He is our primary Teacher, and the Holy Spirit reveals Paul's Theology, as Church Doctrine.
Paul is not my teacher.

The Living Holy Spirit is...all that I know ,post, he taught me, through his Living Spirit that’s how we communicate...in spirit...then what I believe he is relaying to my spirit then mind, is checked with his written word.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
If that’s the case...stop telling me that I’m not saved..

Stop lying.
ok?

IVe never said you are not saved...... not once..., and i'd never say that about you..

The only conversation that we've had that isnt', in general, very agreeable, is when you teach that you are born again, before you trusted in Christ.

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Stop lying.
ok?

IVe never said you are not saved...... not once..., and i'd never say that about you..

The only conversation that we've had that isnt', in general, very agreeable, is when you teach that you are born again, before you trusted in Christ.
You have insinuated and insisted all over this forum that I must be Born Again the way you were, now please give it up, you are ruining Epi thread.