Ever feel like gods sending you signs

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

gumby

May 29, 2009
Hi there CB members, i would like to divulge into a topic here regarding gods signs and communication with people. Like today i finished watching i dream of jeannie and god latter spoke to me telling me to beware of false gods and not to worship them. I found that a bit strange but latter on the day ended and i figured out what it meant. You see after my dad died 2 years ago i was heavly involved with buddhism and taoism and mainly i was in a lot of emotional pain and distress but i think that might have been god telling me not to go back on my former path. I think i regreted that fact of my life but still its odd to me how god can work and interact with our past and almost manipulate past events and transform them into future awakenings. Dont worry guys im still christian but its just very strange how god speaks to me certain ways. Sometimes i dont understand it but i think with the overcoming dream and todays dream about not worshipping false gods i think thats i sign that i need to alert people not to get involved with any other religions other than christianity. From personal experience it leads to nowhere. Thanks and sorry for the lengthy post :)

Brother Mike

Sep 16, 2008
Are you ready to talk about hypnotism? It origins ?If not, that's cool, but the sooner the better.Jesus Is Lord.

gumby

May 29, 2009
[quote name='Brother Mike;73020]Are you ready to talk about hypnotism? It origins ? If not' date=' that's cool, but the sooner the better. Jesus Is Lord.[/QUOTE'] Go for it man :)

Brother Mike

Sep 16, 2008
Well Brother, I love you, but I use wisdom. A word spoken in season is best. I wait for God to deal with someone, and put them in receiving mode.You see, I use to worship Satan. I saw some things that people would write Ghost stories about.Hypnotism and meditation would seem like a good way to relax and actually hear from God!!! The problem is that, God is talking anyway, and these methods are not based on Christian Origins , but occultism. I know, I have been in the occult for a long time. I thank God I was set free. To hear God, we need to stick with what the Word says, and not introduce other options that may seem like a good idea. Satan gains entrance into these options and can manifest himself and get us confused on some things. I gave you some good links if you want to really hear God, and start doing what the Holy Ghost drops into your spirit. Hypnotism and meditation are directly related to false gods or occultism practices. Shutting off your mind is not good. God made you a certain way, and he knows how you think already. God knows how to get things across to you and make them clear to you. Here are some links you can read through and form your own oppinion. I know you love God, and will be hearing God while you read them.FOLLOW the PEACE IN YOUR HEART. I told you this once before. You will know by the Holy Ghost what "SEEMS" right. Follow that as you read.http://www.rapidnet.com/~jbeard/bdm/Psychology/hypno.htmhttp://www.bible-knowledge.com/Dangers-of-Hypnotism.htmlThese links are a little heavy handed, but they speak the truth. Trust what you know to be true inside. That is the Holy Ghost!!! Remember what the Holy Ghost had me ask you?? In our private post. Listen!!! God has some great things coming!!! God bless you Brother!!!Jesus Is Lord.

gumby

May 29, 2009
Brother Mike;73039]Well Brother said:
http://www.rapidnet.com/~jbeard/bdm/Psychology/hypno.htm[/URL] http://www.bible-knowledge.com/Dangers-of-Hypnotism.html These links are a little heavy handed, but they speak the truth. Trust what you know to be true inside. That is the Holy Ghost!!! Remember what the Holy Ghost had me ask you?? In our private post. Listen!!! God has some great things coming!!! God bless you Brother!!! Jesus Is Lord.
Well mike not to be rude here but i know exactly that my worship techniques are completly 100% approved by god through scripture, mediatation is mentioned in Joshua 1:8, Psalm 1:2, Psalm 4:4, Psalm 19:14, Psalm 39:3, Pslam 49:3, Psalm 63:5 and Psalm 63:6. Also many people such as peter in the bbile went into trances and they didnt worship satan, Acts 22:17, Acts 10:10. Like i say though mike im being as nice as i can but i dont approve of being called a satan worshiper when my methods have been proven through scripture.

Brother Mike

Sep 16, 2008
you are just meditating on the word of God, right?Nobody called you a Satan worshiper. Peter was Praying!!! and saw into the realm of the spirit. Nothing about hypnotism.So, if your sure it's the Word only you are thinking on, and not some mind blank thing. I guess, if it is right in your heart, then...........Jesus Is Lord.

gumby

May 29, 2009
[quote name='Brother Mike;73058]you are just meditating on the word of God' date=' right? Nobody called you a Satan worshiper. Peter was Praying!!! and saw into the realm of the spirit. Nothing about hypnotism. So, if your sure it's the Word only you are thinking on, and not some mind blank thing. I guess, if it is right in your heart, then........... Jesus Is Lord.[/QUOTE'] Well not to be rude but you stated that you were a satan worshiper wich would imply via my hypnosis that i was a satan worshiper. And i mediate and let the holy spirit speak through me and teach me, but regardless though its good for people like me bacause i can releive a lot of pain and anger inside and i can find peace in the fact that god understands and that i can talk to god when inm angry or that i can just simply learn from him. Think about it this way though have you ever known those christians who sit on a church pew and after church there angry and just as rude and hatefull as one can possibly get. Those kind of people are the ones that need to talk to god through meditation and hypnosis. You dont really understand what you consider weird and satanic and what you see as danerious you have got to understand that after my father died i was dead spiritaully and angry at the world and mediation and hypnosis has helped calm me and find peace with myself and god. I did that all without the aid of any church either just me and god. Thats what hypnosis and mediation is about is solving problems and letting god know how your day went what you like and dont like your hates your fears your sins, basically what you are thinking.