• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
```Psalm 90:10 NIV

Our days may come to seventy years,

or eighty, if our strength endures;

yet the best of them are but trouble and sorrow,

for they quickly pass, and we fly away. ```

The decision to believe in Jesus Christ to be saved… I have empathy to the agnostics and skeptics; how can one choose quickly? All shall eventually choose to believe in Jesus Christ and be saved, but it will take time. Time to decide, yes, even after death.

We spend most of our waking lives working with little time to ponder the deeper meanings of life. With a retirement age of 65, after that, are we left with 5 years? Let’s not forget Time Dilation. 1 year = 100% of a 1-year-old’s life. 1 year = 50% of a 2-year-old’s life. Time relatively moves faster as you age. And what about those who spend their days merely fighting to survive?

My mother’s childhood in the Philippines was spent living in fear due to the violent Iglesia Ni Cristo. Her brother is a well-known INC member and would frequently get into street brawls. The INC taught the martial art called “Eagle”.

https://www.reddit.com/r/exIglesiaNiCristo/comments/12d2m7c

Out of revenge, these people wanted to kill her brother and his family. Rats would crawl around their hours and their buckets caught water leaking from the roof. Her family, them being members of the INC, would take shifts in the night, looking outside for danger. Some may enjoy the beautiful lights of fireworks, but to my mother, they were used as explosive weapons. They were already so poor, why does the INC continue to exploit those trapped in poverty by manipulating them to give more than they can afford?

As spoken by fellow Christian Universalist, mandatory monetary tithing is not biblical! Tithing, The Truth About Tithing And The Tithe

Yet interestingly, the INC does not have 10% tithing. Why? Because they ask for much much more then merely 10% of a person’s income.

https://www.reddit.com/r/exIglesiaNiCristo/comments/11lnj9g

So, I understand those who desire vengeance towards the evil Iglesia Ni Cristo because of how much the INC has taken away from people, but be warned of the sin of unjustified killing, which is murder Exodus 20:13, do not repay evil with evil! 1 Thessalonians 5:15. 1 Peter 3:9. Let us expose their evil to the public. Today, Aug 2 2023, my mother says that me spreading Bible verses is a crime and that my handwritten Bible verses are like garbage that should be thrown up to the mountains for no one to see it. She calls me a disgrace, a satanist and the devil’s convert. She says I’m making destruction of myself and making my life miserable. She says this is a privacy issue and that I will hate myself, but I do not regret leaking this information, this is good. How else can the infernalistic INC be brought to justice? Who else will expose the Iglesia Ni Cristo’s false doctrine of eternal conscious torment?

```Psalm 90:15 NIV Make us glad for as many days as you have afflicted us,
for as many years as we have seen trouble. ```
Don't you know that leading people to Hell will take you with them?

Harold

Nov 11, 2022
Canada
jesus-saves-all.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
```Acts 9:20-21 International Children’s Bible. Soon he began to preach about Jesus in the synagogues, saying, “Jesus is the Son of God!” 21 All the people who heard him were amazed. They said, “This is the man who was in Jerusalem. He was trying to destroy those who trust in this name! He came here to do the same thing. He came here to arrest the followers of Jesus and take them back to the leading priests.” ```

12 years old and under I was, in school, in daycare, and there were the sins of violence. This was long before I believed in Christ. Children from families in the evil Iglesia Ni Cristo, like myself. Me as a child getting physically assaulted by other children and physically assaulting them in return. How much was self-defence? How much was evil hatred?

So around 12 years old when my close friend physically punched me over and over again I did not fight back at all. I cried, putting my arms up to block the blows. It took a while, but after that, violence decreased. So, when my sister was in the same elementary school, it was much more peaceful. Many years later I became a believer in Christ.

What even is the sin of violence anyways!?!? Because God never sins yet He clearly commanded the killing and utter destruction of man, woman, children, infants, etc. 1 Samuel 15:3 What justifies this is that they were not endlessly killed nor permanently destroyed forever. Otherwise, if Christian Universalism is not true, would it not have been better to let the children live longer so they have more time to believe in Christ? God’s order here is only justifiable if the infants have the ability to believe in Christ after their death, post-mortem salvation, because all humans, including children and infants, have sin, and thus be made clean of their sin by faith in Christ. Romans 3:23.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well I hope they are not teaching them Satan's doctrine of Universalism!

Harold

Nov 11, 2022
Canada
jesus-saves-all.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Don't you know that leading people to Hell will take you with them?
Not sure how I'm leading people to "Hell" when I'm telling them to believe in Jesus Christ, the only way to Heaven, to be saved.
In fact, do we, as mere human beings, have the power to lead anybody to

Proverbs 16:9 KJB A man's heart deviseth his way: but the LORD directeth his steps.

Even if ECT were true, I would not be capable of leading people to Hell, it would be the LORD that establishes where they step. So let's see where the LORD wishes to plan OUR course

1 Timothy 2:4 ESV Who desires all people to be saved and to come to the knowledge of the truth.

So this tells us that the LORD is directing all of our steps to reach this destination called "knowledge of the truth"

Harold

Nov 11, 2022
Canada
jesus-saves-all.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Well I hope they are not teaching them Satan's doctrine of Universalism!
I am against the Universalism where people are saved without belief in Christ, like Unitarian Universalism, Muslim Universalism, Jewish Universalism.

What makes Christian Universalism true is that it requires faith alone in Christ. The Universalism merely speaks of the end result, which God desires, in which all are saved. God bless Jack :D

1 John 2:2 ESVHe is the propitiation for our sins, and not for ours only but also for the sins of the whole world.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am against the Universalism where people are saved without belief in Christ, like Unitarian Universalism, Muslim Universalism, Jewish Universalism.

What makes Christian Universalism true is that it requires faith alone in Christ. The Universalism merely speaks of the end result, which God desires, in which all are saved. God bless Jack :D

1 John 2:2 ESVHe is the propitiation for our sins, and not for ours only but also for the sins of the whole world.
You will be held accountable for everyone who spends eternity in Hell because you led them astray.

Revelation 20:15 (ESV)
15 And if anyone’s name was not found written in the book of life, he was thrown into the lake of fire.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not sure how I'm leading people to "Hell" when I'm telling them to believe in Jesus Christ, the only way to Heaven, to be saved.
In fact, do we, as mere human beings, have the power to lead anybody to

Proverbs 16:9 KJB A man's heart deviseth his way: but the LORD directeth his steps.

Even if ECT were true, I would not be capable of leading people to Hell, it would be the LORD that establishes where they step. So let's see where the LORD wishes to plan OUR course

1 Timothy 2:4 ESV Who desires all people to be saved and to come to the knowledge of the truth.

So this tells us that the LORD is directing all of our steps to reach this destination called "knowledge of the truth"
God isn't directing you to attack our Bible.

1 Corinthians 6
9 Do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived; neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor homosexuals,

GodisSpirit

Aug 3, 2023
mountain time zone
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And therein is where you have been mislead by brother. The Greek scriptures mistranslated a Greek word into "eternal" and that's NOT what it said. Here is the CORRECT translation for the verse you cited:

Matthew 25:41​

Young's Literal Translation​

41 Then shall he say also to those on the left hand, Go ye from me, the cursed, to the fire, the age-during, that hath been prepared for the Devil and his messengers;
Jerome, who was fluent in 30 Languages, translated from the true Account of Matthew, which was originally in Hebrew, for the Jews only.

We have John, the Beloved's, own Disciples, Polycarp and Papias, and several Church Fathers confirm that Matthew was "originally" written in Hebrew, and then basically, was translated into Greek, [their words] as "best" they could. So, the Greek is very inaccurate.

But, we do have Jerome's Translation of the Hebrew on file.

And the Greek Word YOU claim means, an AGE, is truthfully incorrect.

Matthew, actually wrote: into ETERNAL fire.

If, YOU, have made some decisions based off of thinking the Lake of Fire is just for an AGE, that AGE, will NEVER END!

ENJOY!

GodisSpirit

Aug 3, 2023
mountain time zone
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Something else,
If the Lake of Fire was Temporary, that means Satan, the Antichrist, False Prophet, the GRAVE, and DEATH will all Resurrect!

To believe that the Lake of Fire is Temporary, is Heresy, at its finest!

Reactions: Jack

Patrick1966

Dec 21, 2022
Orlando, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Something else,
If the Lake of Fire was Temporary, that means Satan, the Antichrist, False Prophet, the GRAVE, and DEATH will all Resurrect!

To believe that the Lake of Fire is Temporary, is Heresy, at its finest!

Satan is doing exactly what God intended him to do.

GodisSpirit

Aug 3, 2023
mountain time zone
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Satan is doing exactly what God intended him to do.
Satan, only has a purpose, once it is finished, there's no reason to have him around.
This belief, that the Lake of Fire will end. and that basically it has to release Satan by Reason, is NOWHERE found in Scripture, and is a Heresy to claim.

And if You say, I did not say Satan would be released.
I would say, if all inhabitants of the Lake of Fire are released after an Age, it MUST include Satan and the Fallen Angels/Demons.

Why would God, release them again?

He has no need for them.

What purpose would there be to release Satan from the Lake of Fire after 100,000 years?

Patrick1966

Dec 21, 2022
Orlando, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Satan, only has a purpose, once it is finished, there's no reason to have him around.
This belief, that the Lake of Fire will end. and that basically it has to release Satan by Reason, is NOWHERE found in Scripture, and is a Heresy to claim.

And if You say, I did not say Satan would be released.
I would say, if all inhabitants of the Lake of Fire are released after an Age, it MUST include Satan and the Fallen Angels/Demons.

Why would God, release them again?

He has no need for them.

What purpose would there be to release Satan from the Lake of Fire after 100,000 years?

Is it your belief that God created Satan in order to use him and then torture him forever?

GRACE ambassador

Mar 1, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Satan, only has a purpose, once it is finished, there's no reason to have him around....Simply put, some people are foolish...

Precious friend, A Very Warm Welcome to the Board.

Please Be Very RICHLY Encouraged, Enlightened, Exhorted, And Edified In
The LORD JESUS CHRIST, And In His Word Of Truth, Rightly
Divided! (+ I and II!) * ← PG rated "Approved" *

Grace, Peace, And JOY!…

* PG = Perfect God / Parental Guidance:

Study to Be APPROVED Open Bible.png

Reactions: GodisSpirit

GodisSpirit

Aug 3, 2023
mountain time zone
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Is it your belief that God created Satan in order to use him and then torture him forever?
Before God decided to create the Adversary, God knew the End from the Beginning.
That's what separates our True God from the impostor's, our God, knows the End from the Beginning, not just the Beginning to the End.
But God created the Adversary and gave him every opportunity to make his own decisions and choose his own Path.
It's called, Free Will.

And we know God was prepared, because even in the Garden, we have the Tree of Life, a symbol for a future Event towards Salvation.

And we also know, in the Garden, God, gave Adam and Eve Free Will.
They chose to disobey one Command.

But, as to your question, Satan, is not human. He had all of Heaven and decided he wanted Earth more. Satan, knew Hell and the Lake of Fire existed. And he, Satan, CHOSE, to go that direction + lead as many Angels and then humans with him.

So by Free Will, Satan, chose his own destiny.

GodisSpirit

Aug 3, 2023
mountain time zone
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Reactions: GRACE ambassador

Patrick1966

Dec 21, 2022
Orlando, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But God created the Adversary and gave him every opportunity to make his own decisions and choose his own Path.

I don't share your opinion. I believe that Satan is doing exactly what God created him to do. Satan cannot, at this time, repent because God is not permitting him to do so because, if Satan repented now, mankind's earthly lessons would be incomplete. Let us remember that Satan will be held captive for 1,000 years and then he will be released. Why would God release him? To complete our education. Afterward, Satan will be transformed and then he too will worship God alongside us in God's kingdom. 1 Corinthians 15 says as much.

GodisSpirit

Aug 3, 2023
mountain time zone
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't share your opinion. I believe that Satan is doing exactly what God created him to do. Satan cannot, at this time, repent because God is not permitting him to do so because, if Satan repented now, mankind's earthly lessons would be incomplete. Let us remember that Satan will be held captive for 1,000 years and then he will be released. Why would God release him? To complete our education. Afterward, Satan will be transformed and then he too will worship God alongside us in God's kingdom. 1 Corinthians 15 says as much.
Do you think God is using Satan to pack Hell, or to make God the better option for the sinned condemned and bounded human being?

Patrick1966

Dec 21, 2022
Orlando, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do you think God is using Satan to pack Hell, or to make God the better option for the sinned condemned and bounded human being?
My brother, I believe that God is using Satan to test, refine, and purify us. God came to us through Jesus and offers some salvation through him. He doesn't permit everyone to believe in Jesus. Why do you believe that is? I believe it's for everybody's education and edification. I believe that God is a creator, as well as a refiner, purifier, healer, and fixer. :) Take these verses, for instance.

Malachi 3:2-3 esv
But who can endure the day of his coming, and who can stand when he appears? For he is like a refiner's fire and like fullers' soap. 3 He will sit as a refiner and purifier of silver, and he will purify the sons of Levi and refine them like gold and silver, and they will bring offerings in righteousness to the Lord.

Mark 9:49
For everyone will be salted with fire.

I believe that ALL will be purified, one way or the other, but we who look to Christ will be purified the nice and easy way. Others will have to be purified in the Lake of Fire.

1 John 3:3 esv
And everyone who thus hopes in him purifies himself as he is pure.

In the end, all will be pure and then all will be given to God, including Satan and his "fallen" angels.