• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Every Bible? Which "bibles" are you citing here Jack my friend?
I don't know of any Bible that agrees with you.
As well, the argument you mention is essentially a null statement. I could say the same thing "Do you really think that someone must believe that God will save all people in order for God to save all people"
Luke 13
23 Then one said to Him, "Lord, are there few who are saved?" And He said to them,
24 "Strive to enter through the narrow gate, for many, I say to you, will seek to enter and will not be able.
Truly, I used to be a Christian Infernalist as well, I believed what you believed Jack. So I say this with kindness. Even if I had continued to promote Christian Infernalism, Christian Universalism would continue to remain true. God bless :D
You've been duped by Satan. You should have heeded God's warnings!

1 Timothy 4
1 Now the Spirit expressly says that in latter times some will depart from the faith, giving heed to deceiving spirits and doctrines of demons,

Ephesians 1:10 As a plan for the fullness of time, to unite all things in him, things in heaven and things on earth.

Harold

Nov 11, 2022
Canada
jesus-saves-all.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Now you're a Hebrew/Aramic/Greek expert? Who told you that? I think you're in grave danger of leading people to Hell.

In what way do I lead people to Hell my friend? I tell people they must believe in Jesus Christ to be saved, that's fact. If by Hell you mean Sheol/Hades, then people who don't believe, that's their choice for them to die with sins and go to the realm of the dead. Yet, eventually they will believe in Jesus Christ to be saved.

If by "Hell" you mean the Lake of Fire, then certainly, people will be refined by the furnace of affliction Isaiah 48:10 in order to be convinced to believe in Jesus Christ to be saved.

Christian Universalism is an eventuality. Everyone must become a believer in Jesus Christ to gain permanent life. Yet, with eternal concious torture, where people are still alive being tortured forever, you Jack my friend, have somehow granted people a permanent life even though they do not believe in Jesus Christ! Now that goes against scripture.

Eternal concious torture contradicts scripture, because it grants eternal life to people even though they do not believe in Jesus Christ!

John 14:6 ESVJesus said to him, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

Harold

Nov 11, 2022
Canada
jesus-saves-all.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I don't know of any Bible that agrees with you.

Luke 13
23 Then one said to Him, "Lord, are there few who are saved?" And He said to them,
24 "Strive to enter through the narrow gate, for many, I say to you, will seek to enter and will not be able.

You've been duped by Satan. You should have heeded God's warnings!

1 Timothy 4
1 Now the Spirit expressly says that in latter times some will depart from the faith, giving heed to deceiving spirits and doctrines of demons,

Within Luke 13:24, indeed, it mentions that there are those who will not be able to enter the narrow gate, yet, for how long will they not able to? This verse refers to how many people will believe in Jesus Christ while they are still alive. Many people will die unsaved, without belief in Jesus Christ. But for how long will they remain unsaved? Certainly, after they die, they still have the chance to believe in Jesus Christ to be saved, my friend :D

1 Timothy 4 does nothing to promote either Infernalism nor Christian Universalism, Jack my friend. Another null statement that does not contribute to any side. God bless :)

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In what way do I lead people to Hell my friend? I tell people they must believe in Jesus Christ to be saved, that's fact.
And what if they don't?

Mk 16 He that believeth not shall be DAMNED!
If by Hell you mean Sheol/Hades, then people who don't believe, that's their choice for them to die with sins and go to the realm of the dead. Yet, eventually they will believe in Jesus Christ to be saved.

If by "Hell" you mean the Lake of Fire, then certainly, people will be refined by the furnace of affliction Isaiah 48:10 in order to be convinced to believe in Jesus Christ to be saved.

Christian Universalism is an eventuality. Everyone must become a believer in Jesus Christ to gain permanent life. Yet, with eternal concious torture, where people are still alive being tortured forever, you Jack my friend, have somehow granted people a permanent life even though they do not believe in Jesus Christ! Now that goes against scripture.

Eternal concious torture contradicts scripture, because it grants eternal life to people even though they do not believe in Jesus Christ!

John 14:6 ESVJesus said to him, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.
If you're wrong you're in danger of Hell. If I'm wrong I can't lose.

Matthew 25
41 Then He will also say to those on the left hand, 'Depart from Me, you cursed, into the everlasting fire prepared for the devil and his angels:
Rev 20
10 The devil, who deceived them, was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone where the beast and the false prophet are. And they will be tormented day and night forever and ever.'

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Within Luke 13:24, indeed, it mentions that there are those who will not be able to enter the narrow gate, yet, for how long will they not able to? This verse refers to how many people will believe in Jesus Christ while they are still alive. Many people will die unsaved, without belief in Jesus Christ. But for how long will they remain unsaved? Certainly, after they die, they still have the chance to believe in Jesus Christ to be saved, my friend :D

1 Timothy 4 does nothing to promote either Infernalism nor Christian Universalism, Jack my friend. Another null statement that does not contribute to any side. God bless :)
See above

Harold

Nov 11, 2022
Canada
jesus-saves-all.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Yet another email from a different Canadian government worker today. To my sister, it says “You will be supervised by trusted government staff” (copy-pasted quote). My day job is also related to the Government of Canada.

If my family and I are tortured and killed by the murderous group I will namedrop in 2 days, so be it. This is information that I have not seen posted anywhere else, so I might be the first to leak this.

Because I promote Christianity with my handwritten Bible verses, my mother today physically calls me weird, an embarrassment and a disgrace to the family. She says I am like the evil Putin, a robot like ChatGPT with no feelings, no emotions, who does not understand and am being manipulated and possessed by the Devil. She says I will lose my job, get a new job, lose that one too, and keep repeating this process until I am living on the streets. So, I tell her that I love and care for her. I bless her.

Why? Because my mother worries our family will be killed by the evil international organization that I will namedrop in 2 days. That evil group has collaborations with the government and police force.

My mother says that if my sister is tortured (sin of violence Psalm 11:5) and murdered Exodus 20:13 that her blood will be on my hands and that I may feel guilty and kill myself so we’re both dead. I will miss the happy days of watching anime and playing video games with them… But truly I tell you, there will be a time where those happy days will never end as all will eventually believe in Christ and thus be saved and go to Heaven.

``` 1 Peter 3:17 ESV For it is better to suffer for doing good, if that should be God's will, than for doing evil. ```

Why do I risk my life? My mother tells me we’re all going to die soon anyways. Climate change, world war, biodiversity loss, civil conflict, famine, etc. It’s like we are on the sinking ship of the Titanic and I’m mopping the floors. But this is precisely the reason why I’m so motivated, because soon all of our suffering will end! :D

Harold

Nov 11, 2022
Canada
jesus-saves-all.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
And what if they don't?

Mk 16 He that believeth not shall be DAMNED!

If you're wrong you're in danger of Hell. If I'm wrong I can't lose.

Matthew 25
41 Then He will also say to those on the left hand, 'Depart from Me, you cursed, into the everlasting fire prepared for the devil and his angels:
Rev 20
10 The devil, who deceived them, was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone where the beast and the false prophet are. And they will be tormented day and night forever and ever.'
Hi Jack,

If I'm wrong I'm in danger of Hell? "Christian Universalism" I do not see as a salvation issue. It is 100% mandatory for a person to believe in Christ to be saved. Those who do not believe will continue to suffer due to sin until they do believe. Like I mentioned before, "everlasting" and "forever and ever" go back to aion, meaning age, a limited time span.

If I was teaching like... Unitarian Universalism, which falsely states that people can believe in whatever they want, then yeah, that would be a risk. But merely teaching the eventuality of Christ's salvation? I don't see the "Hell" danger here personally. God bless

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi Jack,

If I'm wrong I'm in danger of Hell? "Christian Universalism" I do not see as a salvation issue. It is 100% mandatory for a person to believe in Christ to be saved. Those who do not believe will continue to suffer due to sin until they do believe. Like I mentioned before, "everlasting" and "forever and ever" go back to aion, meaning age, a limited time span.

If I was teaching like... Unitarian Universalism, which falsely states that people can believe in whatever they want, then yeah, that would be a risk. But merely teaching the eventuality of Christ's salvation? I don't see the "Hell" danger here personally. God bless
Yeah Harold. Bible choppers are definitely heading for Hell.

Harold

Nov 11, 2022
Canada
jesus-saves-all.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
My own family members are part of this evil murderous church that I will expose tomorrow, July 27 2023, a special day. Not my father, nor my sister, nor I, nor no longer my mother as well, but many others.

Yesterday, I asked my mother if they would even kill a member of their own family. She said it’s a possibility because they are so devoted to this wicked church.

This is not surprising, as the first human murderer was Cain who killed his brother Abel. Genesis 4:8. Yet, the LORD did not permanently destroy Cain, as Annihlationists believe is the fate of sinners.

``` Genesis 4:15 Then the Lord put a mark on Cain so that no one who found him would kill him. ``` (NIV)

For Infernalism to be true, Cain’s punishment would have to be endless, meaning no beginning. Yet, the LORD declared it as an earthly punishment, a clear start date. And it lasts for as long as Cain is alive on the earth, not forever.

``` Genesis 4:10-12

11 Now you are under a curse and driven from the ground, which opened its mouth to receive your brother’s blood from your hand. 12 When you work the ground, it will no longer yield its crops for you. You will be a restless wanderer on the earth.” 13 Cain said to the LORD, “My punishment is more than I can bear. ``` (NIV)

The Hebrew word for “My punishment” עֲוֺנִ֖י (‘ă·wō·nî) Strong's 5771: Iniquity, guilt, punishment for iniquity is used in Psalm 32:5 “…you forgave the guilt of my sin.” (NIV). That is the end date of curse for a person. How does one gain forgiveness for sins? As the wages of sin is death, thus, Christ died to pay that price and bodily resurrected. Thus, Christian Universalism is true, as all murderers like Cain, all sinners, will eventually believe in the LORD God Jesus and be saved.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thus, Christian Universalism is true, as all murderers like Cain, all sinners, will eventually believe in the LORD God Jesus and be saved.
"It's one thing to not know for sure about the eternal Hell fire clearly defined in the Christian Bible. Some new Christians don't know for sure. It's quite another to insist on removing it from the Bible because you don't like it. The consequences can be eternally DEADLY!

Revelation 22
19 If anyone takes away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part from the Book of Life, from the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.

Revelation 20
15 And anyone not found written in the Book of Life was cast into the lake of fire."

Either you or Jesus is lying. You're trying to lead people to Hell.

Matthew 25

Revelation 20

Last edited:

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Yer, everyone gets to enter the Great White Throne Room in Heaven, where the judgement of each individual takes place, but there everyone is separated out into the righteous and the unrighteous. The righteous are then invited to enter further into the heavenlies and the refurbished earth, but the unrighteous are shown the door so to speak which leads them to the Lake of Fire, which is the second death never to escape their unrighteous destiny.

Oh well, we can all live in hope that we will be given a second chance, but we all had our chance to make the right choice as to who our master would be, before we got to the GWTR.

Reactions: Wynona and Jack

Harold

Nov 11, 2022
Canada
jesus-saves-all.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
```Philippians 2:11 And every tongue acknowledge that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father. ```

Have faith alone in Jesus Christ, the LORD God, all shall thus be saved.

Ha… I feel myself uncontrollably shaking as I type this…

Today, July 27 2023, is Iglesia Ni Cristo Day, the founding day of the “Church of Christ”. They are extremely evil. I know this as a person who’s been inside of their physical building in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada, my location. They know where my physical address is, where I live. They have already been here, to my family’s house. My mother immigrated from the Philippines where they were located.

```Exodus 20:13 ESV You shall not murder. Deuteronomy 5:17 ESV ‘You shall not murder. 1 John 3:12 ESV We should not be like Cain, who was of the evil one and murdered his brother. ```

List of the Evil Iglesia Ni Cristo’s (aka INC’s) Many Sins:

Murdering Many People: INC “spiriting away” their victims to hide scandal, decomposing bodies in choir chapel basement, continually mauled, shot dead in head, rupturing blood vessels, asphyxia, suffocation, strangulation, hemorrhage, intracranial damage, trauma creation, conspiracy to kill unlawfully, mortally wounding, raping a high school girl with a bottle, sexual assault, sexual abuse, multiple gunshot wounds head body, fatal shooting, abuse, drowning

```Psalm 11:5 ESV The Lord tests the righteous, but his soul hates the wicked and the one who loves violence. Proverbs 3:31 ESV Do not envy a man of violence and do not choose any of his ways, ```

Violence Against Many People: Cutting off genitals, physical torture, assault, abduction, gun whipped, beaten with steel tubes, beaten with lead pipes, beaten with blunt instruments, intimidation, attempting to run over someone, news agency tire slashing “coincidence”, laceration, wounding, ligature marks, contusions, bruising, hematoma, forcefully hog tied, fractured skull, burning skin, cord impressions, abrasions, brawl, chasing by running, kicking, tying hands, private organ abuse, kidnapping via dragging into van, boxed, bringing blowtorch, causing crying, gunned down, stalking, sending death threats, harassment, arson, burning donated property to the ground, throwing big rock at truck, blindfolded, mutilation, bleeding to death on floor, interrogation at gunpoint, handcuffed in car with grenade, threats, online threatening, destruction of property, gunshots in automobile, quarrelsome, tampering with corpses, trapping, aggressive driving,

```Exodus 20:15 ESV You shall not steal. Ephesians 4:28 ESV Let the thief no longer steal, ```

Stealing From Many People: smuggling over a million in cash across international borders without declaring it (must declare when over 10 000 in cash), illegally importing money to Philippines, scamming,

```Exodus 20:16 ESV You shall not bear false witness against your neighbor. Exodus 23:1 ESV You shall not spread a false report. Proverbs 19:5 ESV A false witness will not go unpunished```

Bearing False Witness Against Many People: falsifying lawsuits, suing news agencies that cover their stories to take them down, tampering with evidence, collaboration with police as they are members of INC, hiding from reporters, media blackout

And many many more…

Evidence: INC Minister arrested, sufficient testimony for conviction, separate decisions of granting official refugee status in Canada to three former members as INC has “serious motivation to harm and kill”, real Criminal Case Numbers from Regional Trial Court of Manila, investigation by police crime operatives, multiple witnesses, interviews, news articles, human right violations with actual photos of victim and their burial, printed newspaper scan, victim graphic morgue photograph, bought to Supreme Court

My mother escaped this church. I have family members still inside of it who are extremely devoted. I post these facts so the world can know the truth before I die, as my family fears we may be tortured and murdered by them, yes, even by members of our own family. What I described above, they may do to us, or even worse, because I leak this information.

Online Proof:

www.reddit.com/r/exIglesiaNiCristo/comments/n4r17l/murder_convictions_and_alleged_murdersassault

New Info I Have Leaked:

https://jesus-saves-all.com/Reb/INC1.htm

https://jesus-saves-all.com/Reb/INC2.htm

https://jesus-saves-all.com/Reb/INC3.htm

If I ever disappear… I hope you understand…

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You didn't heed God's warning Harold.

"Do not be deceived"!

1 Corinthians 6
9 Do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived. Neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor homosexuals, nor sodomites, 10 nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners will inherit the kingdom of God.

Harold

Nov 11, 2022
Canada
jesus-saves-all.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Today, July 28 2023, my mother sees my writings about the murderous Iglesia Ni Cristo and gets angry. She wants me to remove it. She shouts at me, calling me disobedient, disrespectful, selfish, uncaring, the one who will bring down this family, because I expose the INC’s sins.

My mother tells me she does not love me. I tell her I love her and tell her this Bible verse I memorized: John 17:17 Sanctify them in truth, your word is truth. My mother warns me that I will end up in a mental hospital. She says I’m like a robot, like Google, to not believe people on the Internet who talk about the Bible.

She tells me I will be fired from my job. Suddenly, (I believe this is predetermined fate) my boss calls me on my phone. Panicked, I answer, and I type this as he talks. This feels like a scripted event, a cutscene. Like I’m an actor playing my part. Because in the past she desired to have me fired from my previous job, and behold, my employment was terminated on her birthday.

She has told me in the past that it does not matter what religion a person has as long as they are a good person who does good works. This is false! We must believe in Jesus Christ to be saved! He is the only way to Heaven!

```Deuteronomy 13:1-3 CSB “If a prophet or someone who has dreams arises among you and proclaims a sign or wonder to you, and that sign or wonder he has promised you comes about, but he says, ‘Let’s follow other gods,’ which you have not known, ‘and let’s worship them,’ do not listen to that prophet’s words or to that dreamer. For the LORD your God is testing you to know whether you love the LORD your God with all your heart and all your soul.” ```

My mother tells me I will end up dead if I continue to talk to people online about the Bible and if I continue to physically write Bible verses on paper. She tells me if I stop, I will live a long and happy life with my family. What do I choose? I choose to not stop promoting the Biblical truth of Christian Universalism, that all shall believe in Jesus Christ and that all shall be saved.

My mother tells me she can see the future, that it’s not just a prediction, but something she knows will happen, like the phone call from my boss today. She says she will tell me about the bad thing when it’s already happened. That she will write down what will happen before the bad event on a piece of paper and then reveal it to me after the bad event.

My mother says that all my friends will be laughing at me because they are successful. “You fool. There is your being foolishness.” she tells me.

Harold

Nov 11, 2022
Canada
jesus-saves-all.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Typing today on road trip with family away from house, safety. Murderous Iglesia Ni Cristo has been to our physical address.

``` John 14:6 HCSB Jesus told him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.” ```

way, ὁδὸς (hodos) Strong's 3598: A way, road, journey, path.

“Are we there yet?” is a common road trip saying. Everyone will reach the destination called Heaven as all will believe in LORD Jesus Christ; He is the only road to paradise.

Harold

Nov 11, 2022
Canada
jesus-saves-all.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Was running with my sister outside as I spread Christian Universalism Gospel verses. We found a rich neighborhood since it had a free water dispenser… sponsored by a corporation lol. This fountain at least quenched our thirst.

``` John 4:14 But whoever drinks of the water that I will give him will never be thirsty again. The water that I will give him will become in him a spring of water welling up to eternal life.” ```

How much more will the water ὕδωρ (hydōr) Strong's 5204 of Christ permanently quench our spiritual thirst for righteousness, due to our dehydration from sin, which is death, we all have. Believe in Christ to drink of this water!

To call this life “eternal” is a mistranslation. For αἰώνιον (aiōnion) Strong’s 166 dictates a limited duration, with beginning and end. Like how God divided the waters of the firmament Genesis 1:7-9 KJV, which was called “Heaven”.

``` Genesis 1:1 KJV In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth. ```

``` Revelation 21:1 KJV And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea. ```

The waters of the sea are αἰώνιον (aiōnion). Heaven is αἰώνιον (aiōnion). Earth is αἰώνιον (aiōnion). They are all temporary, because they have beginning and end, as described in the beginning and end of the Bible.

Thus, the word “aiōnion” does not guarantee our immortality in Christ, but rather, the line “never by thirsty again”, meaning to be washed clean of all death.

Harold

Nov 11, 2022
Canada
jesus-saves-all.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
AQW Discord Server, the date is July 30 2023 11:18 PM
goosman — Yesterday at 6:52 PM
I’m gonna have to ask all of you to never talk about these topics again. These go against Discord’s Community Guidelines, particularly hate speech.

Additionally, this server is ️‍ friendly and if you don’t like it, you can stay silent about it or face mutes. Moreover, this also includes any and every religion in the world. You are all welcome here.

That will be all.
--
Hello my friend. I noticed I was muted from the AQW Discord server which prevented me from replying.
For what reason do you mute me? Because I am LGBTQ+ Affirming and support them? Because I bless the people through religion, Christianity? Because I am a Christian Universalist, who believes all people shall believe in Christ and thus all people shall be saved? 1 Corinthians 13:8 Love never fails. God bless Migo <3 https://jesus-saves-all.com/LGBTQ.htm
I send this message

[Editor: I will not stop talking about the topic of Christian Universalism. We must obey God rather than the human Discord Community Guidelines. We must hate the evil, yet love the sinner. So not all hate speech is bad. For example, if I hate the sin of murder and say it in a speech, that is good, because it is good to hate murder. Only Christianity is the one true religion. And how ironic that they state that “every religion is included” yet mute me.]

However it says “Clyde
BOT — Today at 10:33 PM
Your message could not be delivered. This is usually because you don't share a server with the recipient or the recipient is only accepting direct messages from friends. You can see the full list of reasons here: https://support.discord.com/hc/en-us/articles/360060145013
Only you can see this • Dismiss message”
[So I instead used an alt account I had to send this message and then left with both my alt account and my main account after I sent the message about the parody post before]

Albatross — Today at 8:02 PM
No more religilous bozo

Hong — Today at 9:02 PM
Today, July 31 2023,I type this as I wait in line, I'm doing my dailies in Genshin, Nikke, Arknights, Snowpoint, Starrail and many more. But when I looked up there it was, a sacrilegious creation borne from the fruits of capitalism. I begged for forgiveness, as I had been tempted before. But it is from my past experiences where I found salvation in other fast food locations.
```Nasi Lemak Burger
Reignite your love for the Nasi Lemak Burger with a new sedap sambal sauce, over new crispy chicken patty and topped with fragrant onions, cucumber and fried egg! ```

This new limited period McDonalds release was revolting and a deadly sin. The crispy patty would be soggy from sitting in the sambal sauce, and the cucumbers would be inherently tasteless. What are cucumbers if not water after all? It was in the guiding light of the Honkai Concert that dragged me away from this cruel house of horrors. But what can I say? I'm loving it. BA DA DA DA DA.

This is a countdown, in 7 days I shall buy McDonalds. My mother will not be happy. Neither will I, and I probably won't even buy it because I rather go to subway. Because the fact is, everytime I buy McDonalds I am filled with regret, how the am I paying $6.50 for a burger and some tasteless fries. I wish for the potato, the crinkle cut fries. Horseshoe fries are an atrocity that must be purged if you wish to be saved!

McDonalds breakfast sausage wrap however, hits different. That gud.
[I censored what may be perceived as swearing from that message]

My reply:
Today, July 30 2023 (we must be in different timezones), I type this as I sit in my chair, which is located in my house, which is located in my city, which is located in my town, which is located in my country after my dailies for the fictional aka fake Honkai Star Rail, Genshin Impact, Honkai Impact 3rd, Touhou Lost Word and more. But when I looked up, there it was, a mute from the Discord server AQW.
Psalm 91:1-16 ESV He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High will abide in the shadow of the Almighty.
Where was my shelter? Clearly it was not in the AQW Community Discord server, for how may I cry for help if I am mute? How may they hear if I cannot speak?
Behold, then I saw Hong, who reminds me of my username, HSong, who spoke of McDonalds. Personally, I am more of a Burger King person myself. Yet, still, nonetheless, nevertheless, indeed, I was quite… intrigued by their post! Personally, I prefer the Genshin concerts respectively.
This is… actually, well I’m already leaving so… no countdown. Man… But my mother will not be happy that I am speaking of Christian Universalism online.
--
Alright, and mandatory comments that miss the point of the joke since they’re objective but here we go: Salvation is through faith alone in Jesus Christ. McDonalds releases, depends on if the sin is mentioned in the Bible as breaking God’s law. Like, if McDonalds murdered somebody and made their meat into patties, yeah that’d be a sin. Even if horseshoe fries are somehow sinful (like you murder someone to make it let’s say), doing the good work of avoiding sin does not save us, it is only by faith alone in Christ that we are saved.
--
Annnnyyywwaayysss…. honestly though, this post made me laugh. Screenshotted it and posted it on the Christian Universalist Discord server for my other friends to see XD Got this alt account just to reply to it. I’m glad I was able to see this message before I left. God bless my friends and take care of yourselves :D

Hong — Today at 11:15 PM
Bruh don't bypass a mute
goosman — Today at 11:15 PM
No i muted you because you blatantly disregarded the conversation that just happened
Also
Goo bai

[I bless them my friends, Hong and goosman. Though they allow themselves to speak and do not allow me to speak, even though the channel says “Talk about absolutely anything”, I will not stop spreading Christian Universalism on Discord servers. Still, I am glad that this turned into such an entertaining ending!]

Harold

Nov 11, 2022
Canada
jesus-saves-all.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
My mother told me she was physically assaulted by her father when she was young in the Philippines. Her father was a devoted member of the wicked Iglesia Ni Cristo. I say “was” because he is now already dead. Still, I believe her story and that it’s important to expose this sin of violence. Psalm 11:5.

That’s why I still show her care, despite her cruel insults towards my sister and I. Relatively speaking, she has done well in stopping the cycle of violence, because she escaped the sinful Iglesia Ni Cristo.

I say this because recently another “Christian” replied to me on a forum promoting the continuous physical beating of children under the guise of “religious discipline”. That is a disgusting evil, I rebuke them.

``` Ephesians 6:4 Amplified Bible: Fathers, do not provoke your children to anger [do not exasperate them to the point of resentment with demands that are trivial or unreasonable or humiliating or abusive; nor by showing favoritism or indifference to any of them], but bring them up [tenderly, with lovingkindness] in the discipline and instruction of the Lord. ```

Biblical Discipline is done in love. Talk with your children, inside, outside: Deuteronomy 6:7. Train them: Proverbs 22:6 Show them the golden rule: Luke 6:31. Instruct them with Holy Scripture of good and evil: 2 Timothy 3:15. Isaiah 54:13. Describe personal stories to them with sound morals. Proverbs 20:11. This is the Sheperd’s Rod שִׁ֭בְטוֹ (ḇə·ṭōw) Strong's 7626 and no good shepherd beats their sheep.

How much more will Our Father in Heaven, Our Shepherd, show kindness to us? Only temporary punishment is corrective, continuous punishment with end is thus absolutely abusive. Eternal Conscious Torment and Annilhationism slander the nature of God as an abusive father who fails to correct.

Christian Universalism is the fulfillment of God’s love, who will restore all people to Him. Child abusers shall be punished for an age, in order to convince them to believe in Christ to be made clean of their sins, then their punishment will cease.

Harold

Nov 11, 2022
Canada
jesus-saves-all.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
My grandfather is a prepper for societal collapse, has a black belt in karate and owns many guns/ammo. In Jun 2023 he spoke with a member of the evil Iglesia Ni Cristo, one who knows my family. He does not stand a chance against them. My father did speak with them too; he is also a gun owner with a black belt in karate, neither can he survive against them. Nor can I, who am an athlete 5’10” with a body fat percentage of 12.49%: 24lbs, lean mass 87%: 163 lbs shown as “healthy” as per Jul 22 2023. Yet BMI (which is inherently flawed) as it calculates me as 26.77 which is “overweight”. I struggle with my body image, so my friends, do no not judge outwards appearance nor let random numbers stop you from self-love. John 7:24.

Anyways, the murderous Iglesia Ni Cristo has a massive stockpile of guns/ammo with many hitmen and assassins, like “Hinirang”, “Agila”, “SCAN”. The entire Filipino government already struggles against them. All physical strength is utterly meaningless in stopping them.

Source: https://www.reddit.com/r/exIglesiaNiCristo/comments/c2mejm

```Ephesians 6:12 NKJV 12 For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places. ```

Today, Aug 1 2023, I spoke with my boss via Zoom, a Dr., I work as his assistant. He told me that Republicans and Democrats both receive funding from the National Rifle Association, thus the evil school shootings continue. What truly stops evil? Only spiritual strength. We discussed how human history is a sinusoidal function, a zero-sum game. Bad times create strong men who create good times which creates weak men who create bad times. As long as there is sin, no matter your physical strength, your suffering will never ever stop. So, believe in the Christ, who makes us clean of all sin! Christian Universalism is like a non-zero-sum game, where all shall believe and all our suffering shall cease.

Harold

Nov 11, 2022
Canada
jesus-saves-all.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
```Psalm 90:10 NIV

Our days may come to seventy years,

or eighty, if our strength endures;

yet the best of them are but trouble and sorrow,

for they quickly pass, and we fly away. ```

The decision to believe in Jesus Christ to be saved… I have empathy to the agnostics and skeptics; how can one choose quickly? All shall eventually choose to believe in Jesus Christ and be saved, but it will take time. Time to decide, yes, even after death.

We spend most of our waking lives working with little time to ponder the deeper meanings of life. With a retirement age of 65, after that, are we left with 5 years? Let’s not forget Time Dilation. 1 year = 100% of a 1-year-old’s life. 1 year = 50% of a 2-year-old’s life. Time relatively moves faster as you age. And what about those who spend their days merely fighting to survive?

My mother’s childhood in the Philippines was spent living in fear due to the violent Iglesia Ni Cristo. Her brother is a well-known INC member and would frequently get into street brawls. The INC taught the martial art called “Eagle”.

https://www.reddit.com/r/exIglesiaNiCristo/comments/12d2m7c

Out of revenge, these people wanted to kill her brother and his family. Rats would crawl around their hours and their buckets caught water leaking from the roof. Her family, them being members of the INC, would take shifts in the night, looking outside for danger. Some may enjoy the beautiful lights of fireworks, but to my mother, they were used as explosive weapons. They were already so poor, why does the INC continue to exploit those trapped in poverty by manipulating them to give more than they can afford?

As spoken by fellow Christian Universalist, mandatory monetary tithing is not biblical! Tithing, The Truth About Tithing And The Tithe

Yet interestingly, the INC does not have 10% tithing. Why? Because they ask for much much more then merely 10% of a person’s income.

https://www.reddit.com/r/exIglesiaNiCristo/comments/11lnj9g

So, I understand those who desire vengeance towards the evil Iglesia Ni Cristo because of how much the INC has taken away from people, but be warned of the sin of unjustified killing, which is murder Exodus 20:13, do not repay evil with evil! 1 Thessalonians 5:15. 1 Peter 3:9. Let us expose their evil to the public. Today, Aug 2 2023, my mother says that me spreading Bible verses is a crime and that my handwritten Bible verses are like garbage that should be thrown up to the mountains for no one to see it. She calls me a disgrace, a satanist and the devil’s convert. She says I’m making destruction of myself and making my life miserable. She says this is a privacy issue and that I will hate myself, but I do not regret leaking this information, this is good. How else can the infernalistic INC be brought to justice? Who else will expose the Iglesia Ni Cristo’s false doctrine of eternal conscious torment?

```Psalm 90:15 NIV Make us glad for as many days as you have afflicted us,
for as many years as we have seen trouble. ```