• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Harold

Nov 11, 2022
Canada
jesus-saves-all.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
John 1:13 Believers in Christ are "born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God."

God saves all. It is God’s will to save everyone, thus it will come true, no matter what. Have faith alone in Jesus Christ and be saved, all thus will be saved and go to Heaven :)

Dropship

Jun 2, 2022
Plymouth UK
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Are you interested in dissecting a verse for the rest of us in order to demonstrate that it is NOT teaching universal salvation?

What's there to dissect?
Jesus said-
God will say to those on his left, ‘Get away from me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels" (Matt 25:41)
"Eternal" means once in, never out, so it's satanic for anybody to suggest otherwise..:)

Patrick1966

Dec 21, 2022
Orlando, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What's there to dissect?
Jesus said-
God will say to those on his left, ‘Get away from me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels" (Matt 25:41)
"Eternal" means once in, never out, so it's satanic for anybody to suggest otherwise..:)

And therein is where you have been mislead by brother. The Greek scriptures mistranslated a Greek word into "eternal" and that's NOT what it said. Here is the CORRECT translation for the verse you cited:

Matthew 25:41

Young's Literal Translation

41 Then shall he say also to those on the left hand, Go ye from me, the cursed, to the fire, the age-during, that hath been prepared for the Devil and his messengers;

Reactions: bbyrd009 and Harold

Dropship

Jun 2, 2022
Plymouth UK
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
And therein is where you have been mislead by brother. The Greek scriptures mistranslated a Greek word into "eternal" and that's NOT what it said...

Mate, for me and the popcorn-munching audience of this thread, can you tell us step-by-step what happens to us after we die?
Once you've spelt that out we can dissect and analyse your claims from there..:)

Harold

Nov 11, 2022
Canada
jesus-saves-all.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
"Eternal"
Eternal in Hebrew means "olam" which means "agelasting" "pertaining to an age". In Greek it's "aionios". :)

Heb. 1:2 God appointed Jesus "heir of ALL THINGS, and through whom He made the universe."

All things will be saved. That is, by believing in Jesus, heir of all things, with faith alone. And these things are things which Christ created, which is all people. God made us and made the universe and He will restore all of creation to Him and His Glory.

Harold

Nov 11, 2022
Canada
jesus-saves-all.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
And therein is where you have been mislead by brother. The Greek scriptures mistranslated a Greek word into "eternal" and that's NOT what it said. Here is the CORRECT translation for the verse you cited:

Matthew 25:41​

Young's Literal Translation​

41 Then shall he say also to those on the left hand, Go ye from me, the cursed, to the fire, the age-during, that hath been prepared for the Devil and his messengers;
Thank you my friend, this is correct. :D We are currently in the age of sin. But eventually, everyone will believe in Christ with faith alone and be washed of all their sins, thus the next age will be one free of sin. But the torment we experience now is because we are in the age of sin.

PSALM 139:8 If I go up to the heavens, you are there; if I make my bed in Sheol, you are there.

Reactions: Patrick1966

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
Mate, for me and the popcorn-munching audience of this thread, can you tell us step-by-step what happens to us after we die?
Once you've spelt that out we can dissect and analyse your claims from there..:)
easy
No one knows where they go when they die
We do not yet know what we will become

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Thank you my friend, this is correct. :D We are currently in the age of sin. But eventually, everyone will believe in Christ with faith alone and be washed of all their sins, thus the next age will be one free of sin. But the torment we experience now is because we are in the age of sin.

PSALM 139:8 If I go up to the heavens, you are there; if I make my bed in Sheol, you are there.
you might contemplate your “next age” as “when you get it,” and expect everyone to get there “each in his own time” though, fwiw

Patrick1966

Dec 21, 2022
Orlando, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I only shared what I believe based on the scriptures. I'm not interested in debating you. We can have differing views and still be friends, I hope. :)

Reactions: Wrangler

Patrick1966

Dec 21, 2022
Orlando, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

You might like to check out the answers to some of your questions here:

Patrick1966

Dec 21, 2022
Orlando, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
you might contemplate your “next age” as “when you get it,” and expect everyone to get there “each in his own time” though, fwiw

There does seem to be an exception to "all" being saved.

Matthew 12:31-32

31 Because of this I say to you, all sin and evil speaking shall be forgiven to men, but the evil speaking of the Spirit shall not be forgiven to men.
32 And whoever may speak a word against the Son of Man it shall be forgiven to him, but whoever may speak against the Holy Spirit, it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this age, nor in that which is coming.

Reactions: bbyrd009

Patrick1966

Dec 21, 2022
Orlando, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There does seem to be an exception to "all" being saved.

Matthew 12:31-32

31 Because of this I say to you, all sin and evil speaking shall be forgiven to men, but the evil speaking of the Spirit shall not be forgiven to men.
32 And whoever may speak a word against the Son of Man it shall be forgiven to him, but whoever may speak against the Holy Spirit, it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this age, nor in that which is coming.

Then again...

Dropship

Jun 2, 2022
Plymouth UK
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
You might like to check out the answers to some of your questions here:

Mate, I'd much prefer you and the other "Everybody goes to Heaven" brigade to answer briefly in your OWN words, so take it as a compliment..:)
After all surely it's a simple enough question and you don't need to shunt me off to some longwinded link to do your talking for you?
If somebody asks me "Does everybody go to heaven?" my reply would be- "Only true Christians"..:)

Dropship

Jun 2, 2022
Plymouth UK
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
easy
No one knows where they go when they die
We do not yet know what we will become

1- As Christians we know we go to heaven when we die..:)
Jesus said at the last supper- "I tell you, I will not drink wine from now on until that day when I drink it anew with you in my Father's kingdom." (Matt 26:29)

2- Where we become spiritual beings-
Jesus said- "..those who are considered worthy of taking part in the age to come and in the resurrection from the dead will neither marry nor be given in marriage, and they can no longer die; for they are like the angels" (Luke 20:35/36)

Dropship

Jun 2, 2022
Plymouth UK
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I only shared what I believe based on the scriptures. I'm not interested in debating you. We can have differing views and still be friends, I hope. :)

There's nothing to debate chum, it's simple commonsense (based on scripture) that Hitler, Saddam, Bin Laden etc and all nonchristians, atheists, perverts and Jesus-rejecters won't be going to heaven or it'd be a case of "oops there goes the neighbourhood", and I wouldn't wanna go..:)

Reactions: Wrangler

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is an outside of the kingdom, and there is an inside.

There is also the lake of fire which is seen to some as a cleansing.

Not everyone straight up goes into the Kingdom of the Heabenly Jerusalem where God resides after this life.

There is a resurrection of condemnation and resurrection of life, on for the faithless and the other for the faithful.

Just like hell when it was active had paradise and prison.

when everything is new (which I believe it is today)

You have people outside the kingdom and those going inside; there is no more hell; and I believe that God gives each their own heavenly body; be it lesser or better it depends on God.

He had a place for the unbelievers; outside.

There is the lake of fire but I don’t believe this destroy them completely but perhaps burns out the darkness in them to seek out the truth in the fire and find Christ if the fire is coming from God.

Either way it goes; it doesn’t seem in Christianity that everyone goes straight where God resides.

There are those outside, only one way in and through Christ and that fire resides in people who are baptized in fire and the Holy Spirit by Christ which burns out the darkness here now rather than the option to go through the lake of fire later on in the afterlife,

I could be wrong but this is how I define it by and through

What John writes in Revelation 21-22.

Seek it out. Everyone goes to heavenly realm; there is just two compartments just like hell before it was done away with (Revelation 20)x

May the God of peace be with you.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
1- As Christians we know we go to heaven when we die..:)
Jesus said at the last supper- "I tell you, I will not drink wine from now on until that day when I drink it anew with you in my Father's kingdom." (Matt 26:29)

2- Where we become spiritual beings-
Jesus said- "..those who are considered worthy of taking part in the age to come and in the resurrection from the dead will neither marry nor be given in marriage, and they can no longer die; for they are like the angels" (Luke 20:35/36)
so go with that then if you like, but no, you do not "know" that at all; you believe that, bc the Cult of Sol told it to you, with all due respect
after all, who would support a pastor that told them the truth? Not what tithes are meant for anyway

Last edited:

Dropship

Jun 2, 2022
Plymouth UK
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
so go with that then if you like, but no, you do not "know" that at all; you believe that, bc the Cult of Sol told it to you, with all due respect
after all, who would support a pastor that told them the truth? Not what tithes are meant for anyway

You must have got me mixed up with somebody else mate, I've never heard of that Sol bloke, is he lead singer with a pop group or what?