• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Harold

Nov 11, 2022
Canada
jesus-saves-all.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I’ve worked as a hired researcher where I was paid by a certain government-related body to do academic research for them before. I signed a contract where parts of my research would fall under their ownership, so out of my own safety here, specific aspects related to the true nature of this research will be omitted.

Now, this is a different type of research this recent incident, since my previous paid research contract had ended. I’ve been working in this particular group with 4 members for the past few months including myself, I am the 1st member. We’ll call the others 2nd member, 3rd member, 4th member. I asked the Ph.D researcher who supervises us if I can talk about this incident to others and they said I can, as long as I don’t mention names. This happened today Nov 28 2023 before 2:11 PM.

Our research is a group collaboration, so we split up the work into separate sections. Because I had a meeting from 6:00 to 9:00 PM and my mother wanted me to sleep a while after I came back, I did not have time to review all my team member’s work. I learned from my work in a past company that it doesn’t matter how hard I worked, I would keep being treated like and I would be stuck with the same close to minimum wage pay. So, I’d rather spend my time outside of work doing things I genuinely enjoyed such as being on the Christian Universalists Discord server among other things.

I trusted that, since we were in a professional environment, that all my other groups members also followed certain ethical conduct. Where we are, there’s a strict policy which says “YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO USE ChatGPT” due to our work being related to academia.

When I worked in my paid academia position as a researcher, because we receive monetary funding by certain professional bodies who don’t want to waste money, in that setting, if a research work is too similar to another pre-existing research work, then it gets thrown out. I even had part of my research for weeks thrown out because it was coincidentally closely similar to another research paper that I literally didn’t even know about. The academic world is intensely cruel and brutal.

So, jumping back to what happened today, this Ph.D researcher talked to us privately and told us that they believe that our 4th member has used ChatGPT for their research.

“Honestly…” the 4th member was about to say, but the Ph.D researcher interrupted them. While they said that they do not have enough evidence to formally convict them, they said they want to strike fear into the group. They told us they were on some sort of council that was able to formally convict another person because the person admitted they used ChatGPT and they were… removed, let’s put it that way. But it’s extremely severe.

I was shocked. The Ph.D researcher said that the 4th member has been doing this for multiple projects, that they’ve been using ChatGPT to generate their research for months. I the 1st member have never used ChatGPT to generate any part of the research for these two projects, and I believe that neither the 2nd member nor the 3rd member had used ChatGPT either for these two projects.

“… I’m pissed off” I said right to the 4th members face. I then quoted the 4th member’s excuse, because the 4th member said that they apparently had “friends” that helped them with their research. The 4th member apologized to the Ph.D researcher, but the Ph.D researcher replied saying that they should really apologize to us, their group members, for endangering everyone’s futures, so they said sorry to us too.

What shocked me though is that the Ph.D researcher implied that they were acting mercifully here. They said that if they were to formally convict this 4th member, then the entire group, all of us members, would suffer the consequence of it. I was shocked by this. How the hell is that fair!?!??! Like, genuinely. I literally didn’t even look at this group members part here, and now what, I could have suffered blame here because of their mistake!??!?! By this Ph.D researcher’s logic, apparently because none of us group members noticed, that we could apparently all be responsible? But literally, this 4th member is the only one that supposedly use this ChatGPT anyways!!!!!

I’ve never used ChatGPT for my paid research work. But obviously I’ve used it for my own personal hobby website, but that’s just for fun. Like here, where I did a joke interview of it.

https://jesus-saves-all.com/Reb/ChatGPT.htm

So don’t mix me up here. I don’t think there’s anything inherently wrong with using ChatGPT. But of course, different contests exist. It just so happens that where I do this research has this strict random policy about not using ChatGPT, though I’ve seen other places actually let you use ChatGPT.

Anyways, I attended a business symposium with this same Ph.D researcher, so maybe it’s because we’ve known each other for months and that I was in this group that the Ph.D researcher did this. But can’t they show some more sympathy??? I’m literally stuck in the household of an abusive mother and have been for over a decade. To be honest though, I haven’t told them that part, but I’ve explained parts of my family life to other Ph.D researchers that are their colleagues. Because it gets tiring to have to reexplain it over and over again. Like, you’ve seen these Daily Quotes too. I don’t blame anyone for not being able to catch up, my lore is complex, exhausting and tiring. And it feels like every day is just another episode, another conflict for the series!!!! Look how many words it takes just to describe even the more simple aspects of my life.

This incident today greatly worries me, because I’m also working in another group project and if they use ChatGPT, then the Ph.D researcher supervising that work may not be so “merciful”. Because this Ph.D researcher told me that that Ph.D researcher is a lot more tech-savvy then they are and may be able to collect more evidence to formally convict a person, and by extension, have the whole group suffer the consequence. In general, this plan I’ve had has been in the work for literal years. Years where I had to suffer under my mother’s abuse. And to think that all of that could just be thrown out, just because of the mistake of another person, greatly terrifies me.

• Wow
Reactions: The Learner

Harold

Nov 11, 2022
Canada
jesus-saves-all.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
So, I’m scared because how the hell am I supposed to even know whether something is typed by a human or by an AI??? I was trying to understand that situation, by respectfully asking questions, but the Ph.D researcher would say that we already wasted 15 minutes of their time and then said we wasted 20 minutes of their time.

So, there I was, leaning forward onto an open balcony. Obviously, younger me would have wished he could have just jumped off a height like this and killed himself. He almost did too if not for a predetermined event that saved his life. But I knew I couldn’t do that for the sake of my sister, who I must protect from my abusive mother. Beside me was the 3rd member, who told me that they accepted how things were. I was still so angry on the inside. What are we supposed to do, just accept this cruel system where the masses have to suffer for the mistakes of the few????

I was so lost in my thoughts, that I ended up missing my bus stop, so I had to go to the next one far away. So, I ran and kept running, coughing trying to catch my breath. It was freezing cold, but I decided I would just do my workout outside anyways. I was so pissed off that I put my bare hands in the snow and held the snow in my hands to try to have the cold numb the worry I felt on the inside, but obviously, it didn’t work, and I just ended up with really cold hands.

It’s extremely annoying, infuriating, because I’m so close. I’m soooooo clooooosssseeeee. I hate this system of academia that encourages distrust, infighting and drama. What am I supposed to do to stop this??? Literally suspect everyone I work with as using ChatGPT?????? Go through every single work that everyone else I’ve worked with has contributed to make sure they’re not using some AI text generator?????????????? It’s genuinely so ridiculous.

So, we were on the elevator going to the bottom floor, me and the 3rd member. The 3rd member told me they were talking with the 2nd member, who just left, so I said I’ll text the 2nd member later, since I’ve already been texting them before. The 3rd member expressed to me how they’re just trying to make it through this and I agreed. This research world is heartless and driven by greed, where people will be gladly removed if it means satisfying their capitalistic overlords who want quote-on-quote “original research”. off. They literally encourage team members to constantly accuse each other of cheating.

That’s why I purposely don’t want to have a paid position in research in theology. I’ve literally seen what the research world is like with my own eyes. I was literally paid to be a researcher in academia and if it was purely research, I’d be fine with it, but a lot of it is annoying politics about “who you know” and your “connections”.

I was really angry before, but man… I’m just tired. Like my 3rd member was saying to me, I could feel the stress emanating off of them. I just want to survive. And this evil system that we’re trapped in, which is called capitalism, makes it so so difficult to just survive.

I thought by typing this that I would be able to vent. I mean, my anger’s faded a bit. But I still feel that looming sense of dread. More so than usual. And it’s so taunting because, like when I start to think that hey life’s maybe kinda alright, boom, another conflict appears. Again and again and again and again and again and again and again.

I’ll be honest, I’m tired of hiding it, but I feel like life is a prison sentence. And this is the view that I’ve held for many years, while I was an Infernalist and an Annihlationist and now a Universalist. That we’re born just to suffer. I don’t just want Christian Universalism, the concept where all shall believe in Christ and all shall be permanently saved, to be true. For the sake of my own mental health here, I need it to be true. I was an emotional wreck as an Infernalist and an Annihlationist, and to a certain extent, still am as a Universalist. But Christian Universalism has legit carried me through so many brutal periods of my life. Because that’s the only thing that can justify to me all this suffering that I’ve been through. If any aspect of Christian Infernalism or Christian Annilhationism is true, then honestly, I wish I was never born. I wish the whole world, everything, was never even created to begin with!

```Ecclesiastes 4:2-3 NRSVue And I commended the dead, who have already died, more than the living, who are still alive, 3 but better than both is the one who has not yet been and has not seen the evil deeds that are done under the sun. ```

The Learner

Aug 21, 2022
Brighton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Today Nov 27 2023, before 3:59 PM my mother told me that she wants to make a bet with me in regards to whether an aspect of my sister’s life will be successful or unsuccessful.

My infernalist mother went to the position of saying that it will be not successful with “100%” certainty and insisted that I participate in her bet, but I refused. Nevertheless, she said that I apparently now owe her 50 dollars? What??? Is my infernalist mother so confident in her belief that she’s already trying to collect her winnings before the game has even been decided?

So, I replied saying that I do not agree to participate in the bet. What’s my position here? I don’t know. How can we even make accurate bets in regards to other people’s lives, when their very futures are at stake here? But my mother had already in her mind put me on the opposing side forcefully. I’m not surprised. We disagree on many things, one such is Infernalism vs Universalism. In regards to “bets”, I am very cautious. I prefer only joining a side that I am very confident in, which is why I consider myself a Christian Universalist.

```Jeremiah 29:11 NRSVue For surely I know the plans I have for you, says the Lord, plans for your welfare and not for harm, to give you a future with hope. ```

For a lot of Hopeful Universalists, I imagine they must be under three-way pressure from the Infernalists, those who believe God tortures people forever, the Annihlationists, those who believe God permanently destroys people forever and the Universalists, the personal camp I’m in, who believes that God will save everyone.

I wonder which position is the “riskiest”? I think there’s arguments on both sides. For the Christian Universalists, who could say their position is “risky” because it requires literally every person in existence to believe in Christ to be saved. If even a single person is tortured forever, Christian Infernalism is true. If even a single person is permanently destroyed forever, Christian Annilhationism is true.

The interesting thing is that Christian Annilhationism could already be true. Yeah, like, what if there was a single person who was already permanently destroyed forever? Then that would make Christian Universalism impossible. But for Christian Annilhationism, would God be wasteful? If God was going to permanently destroy one of His creations, then why even create them in the first place? Would not God have known already in advance that He would do this? But for Christian Infernalism, God would somehow have to maintain the existence of sin forever (the sinners being tormented) while still remaining good.

Regardless of the “risk level” I still stay in the Christian Universalism camp. If it means having a happy ending for all of humanity, then I think it’s worth whatever perceived risk there is. But for you Hopeful Universalists, don’t get forced into having another person put you into a bet that you didn’t sign up for. You’re allowed to just… not know, you know?

Whatever’s true is what always would have been true anyways, regardless of one’s belief in Infernalism / Annilhationism / Universalism.
Give her monopoly money

• Haha
Reactions: Harold

Harold

Nov 11, 2022
Canada
jesus-saves-all.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Around 1:46 PM today Nov 29 2023 I was at a medical center. I went there with my mom since she had an appointment to have her benign tumor removed. After I went Christmas gift shopping with her.

Benign vs Malignant Tumors: What's the Difference?

This article mentions that “Benign tumors aren’t cancerous” but then mentions later that “Some benign tumors also have the potential to become cancerous when abnormal cells continue to divide out of control.”

For my Daily Quote on 07/06/2023 2:19 PM I mentioned that my sister and I were worried about my mother having cancer, mentioned in Daily Quotes — 07/19/2023 10:16 PM and — 09/22/2023. Her sister had breast cancer and died. To be honest, it’s been a couple months and she hasn’t told me that much information afterwards. The topic’s been silent.

But in that July 6 2023 quote, I put the quote Acts 5:29 with the KJB. That was during my random Bible verse version character arc, but recently I’ve been using more of the NRSVue.

Acts 5:29 - The Apostles Before the Council

```Acts 5:29 NRSVue But Peter and the apostles answered, “We must obey God rather than any human authority. ```

What has happened because of human authority, the ἀνθρώποις (anthrōpois) Strong's 444?

Neoplatonism : Bigg, Charles, 1840-1908 : Free Download, Borrow, and Streaming : Internet Archive

To quote the human authority of Synesius of Cyrene “The truth can only be harmful for those who are unable to gaze on the reality. If the laws of the priesthood permit me to hold this position, then I can accept consecration, keeping my philosophy to myself at home, and preaching fables out of doors”, documented from Charles Bigg’s book on “Neoplatonism” published by the London, Society for Promoting Christian knowledge; New York, E. & J.B. Young & co.1895, taken from page 339 from the book, page 341 from the PDF.

Fancy way of saying “I know the truth, but I’m going to lie to the public”. This was a problem with how the human authority of the Early Christian Church in the first 500 years, preferring to keep it secret and esoteric.

The idea that false threats were necessary to keep the common people in check, and that the truth might be held esoterically, prevailed among the earlier Christians, so that there can be no doubt that many who seem to teach endless punishment, really held the broader views, as we know the most did, and preached terrors pedagogically.

Universalism, the prevailing doctrine of the Christian church during its first five hundred years; with authorities and extracts : Hanson, J. W. (John Wesley), 1823-1901 : Free Download, Borrow, and Streaming : Internet Archive

“Universalism, the Prevailing Doctrine of the Christian Church During its First Five Hundred Years; with Authorities and Extracts.” By John Wesley published by the Universalist Publishing House in 1899, book page 305, pdf page 322.

The title of this book mentions “authorities” so I figured it would fit the theme XD. Here’s a quote from it “The idea that false threats were necessary to keep the common people in check, and that the truth might be held esoterically, prevailed among the earlier Christians, so that there can be no doubt that many who seem to teach endless punishment, really held the broader views, as we know the most did, and preached terrors pedagogically.”

So, what has human authority given us? The sin of lying Exodus 20:16, where these human authorities knew about the truth of Christian Universalism, yet for whatever reason decided to lie about it through the false threats of Eternal Conscious Torture.

Harold

Nov 11, 2022
Canada
jesus-saves-all.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Why was the image of the physical valley of Gehenna to the side of Jerusalem used to metaphorically describe the concept of postmortem punishment? Topical Bible: Gehenna

I believe it’s due to the psychological concept of salient information processing, as it served as an easily accessible knowledge structure for the people of that time. I was reminded of this Nov 30 2023, Thursday, around 10:27 AM when someone spoke of it out loud during a presentation.

The historical burning of bodies after they die explains the burning feelings of regret and guilt that sinners feel after they die. The existence of feelings beyond death that changes thus also confirms the existence of μετάνοιαν (metanoian)

2 Peter 3:9 - The Day of the Lord

``` 2 Peter 3:9 NRSVue The Lord is not slow about his promise, as some think of slowness, but is patient with you, not wanting any to perish but all to come to repentance. ```

Why would God subject people to these changes of feelings if they were unable to change their minds? So infernalism posits a system in which feelings are able to change, but somehow, not the mind which experiences these changed feelings. That feels contradictory to my mind at least.

It quite literally violates Newton’s Third Law of Motion in which “Whenever one object exerts a force on another object, the second object exerts an equal and opposite on the first.” “for every action (force) in nature there is an equal and opposite reaction”

Newton’s Laws of Motion | Glenn Research Center | NASA

Yet under Eternal Conscious Torment, action upon action is applied, yet no reaction of repentance for salvation is ever produced.

Therefore, under Infernalism, only two possibilities exist. Either the Almighty LORD is unable to change a mortal forever, or a mortal is able to resist change from the Almighty LORD forever.

Harold

Nov 11, 2022
Canada
jesus-saves-all.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I had this idea a few Daily Quotes back, but now I have the time to expand on it today Dec 1 2023 Friday.

I’m currently a Christian Universalist, so my personal flavour of it is that all people will have faith alone in Christ either pre-mortem or post-mortem to gain permanent salvation.

When I was in my Infernalism to Annilhationism phase, when I was first reading about Annilhationism, you could have called me a “Hopeful Annihlationist”. Because, compared to the Eternal Conscious Torment of Infernalism, I felt temporary relief thinking that those who did not have pre-mortem faith would not be tortured forever.

However, Annilhationism for me at least was more so out of an avoidance of a negative outcome, rather than a desire for a truly positive outcome.

And thinking about it, if a person sees the Universalist Heaven as bad, then it can also genuinely make sense for a person to go from a Universalism to Infernalism phase as a “Hopeful Infernalist”. I think all three camps have the potential to hold the “Hopeful” prefix, where a person wants something to be true, but is unsure whether it will come true or not. But with salvation, at the end of the day, it’s not what we want per say, but rather what God wants.

``` 1 Timothy 2:3-4 NRSVue This is right and acceptable before God our Savior, 4 who desires everyone to be saved and to come to the knowledge of the truth. ```

So, my question is. Can God ever be a Hopeful Universalist or a Hopeful Annihlationist or a Hopeful Infernalist? Because God does what God wants, I don’t think the “Hopeful” prefix, in terms of wanting something to be true, but being unsure whether or not it will come true, would ever apply to God. Since God knows what’s going to happen, as He planned it.

• Wow

Harold

Nov 11, 2022
Canada
jesus-saves-all.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I'm typing this in a room in the church I attend where we're on break from practicing for the Christmas choir at 10:30 AM Dec 2 2023 Saturday. A previous practice section was mention in the Nov 25 2023 Daily Quote.

… Then we return home. "You're the one who is responsible for the damage you've caused to [sister's name]" I say something kind of like that to my infernalist mother who is yelling at my sister. Then my sister tells my mother to stop throwing these pissy fits. This was around 12:17 PM.

… Then my sister and I go on a run. We eat at Burger King.

My sister tells me of a toxic person who I was rebuking before. I wondered before if I was being too harsh on them, but then my sister reveals that this person told her that they read the Bible and that they promote genocide. What an extremely disgusting and horrible view. Genocide is inherently evil; my sister and I both agree on that. No matter what context or what form it takes, genocide is always sin. Now I feel I definitely should have been harsher with them. I’m relieved my sister has cut ties with him.

``` Proverbs 3:31 NRSVue Do not envy the violent, and do not choose any of their ways```

Unfortunately, she discovered that another person she knew is homophobic. This was a Christian who, upon hearing a mention of a gay person, said something along the lines of how they love gay people, but doesn’t support them. Anyone who believes that being gay is an inherent sin is homophobic.

My sister says she wishes I was there with her, if I was, I would have gladly pulled out Bible verses and debunked both of their views. Oh, how people may appear kind on the surface, yet inside their minds hold deeply evil views, woe unto them.

I explain to my sister of the two verses in the Bible that have the mistranslation of homosexual. I’ll explain further, specifically the terms ἀρσενοκοῖται from 1 Cor 6:9 and ἀρσενοκοίταις from 1 Timothy 1:10 refer to the sin of pederasty, aka pedophilia. Homosexuality is not a sin just like how heterosexuality is not a sin either.

Greek Concordance: ἀρσενοκοῖται (arsenokoitai) -- 1 Occurrence

Greek Concordance: ἀρσενοκοίταις (arsenokoitais) -- 1 Occurrence

Homosexuality & the Bible | Schuyler Bailar | PINKMANTARAY

Psychologically speaking, if a person wanted to agree with the majority of humanity, they could say general life advice like “Wisdom is good, having knowledge is cool, learning is important, genocide is evil”. Those are true, but what connection is there?

Stronger psychological connections form when these beliefs are more specific, like “Being LGBTQIA+ Affirming is good”. Obviously, there’s going to be queerphobes against that statement, but I don’t want to appeal to them. Just like how I must unlearn the fawning trauma response that I had for my mother.

I explain to her with a parable. One who is starving in a desert who was not tasted much food will not be picky when greeted with a selection of many foods. However, as they become familiar with the food, they begin to understand which foods are rotten and which are good to eat.

The same is true with the social energy one can consume from others, the emotions we feed off of others. Hanging out with a toxic person will poison you. Yet, being friends with one who is kind, loving and empathetic will nourish the soul.

Thus, the topic of our toxic mother comes up, as my sister mentions the dream that our mother had around the time she joined the Christian Universalists Discord Server, the Nov 26 2023 Daily Quote, where our mother dreamed of herself declaring the death of her own daughter.

I have to be careful what I tell her in regards to this, since she has flashbacks of what our abusive mother says. I asked if I she wanted me to explain in more detail and she told me she wanted to learn more. Therefore, I told my sister of what my mother said in the Daily Quote of Nov 27 2023 and I saw a deeply sad expression on her face.

It was in regards to the “bet” that our mother tried forcing on me, our mother who wanted her own daughter’s relationship with another person to be a failure. Our mother was so confident in my sister failing that she wanted to collected her winnings, saying I owed her $50 dollars, even though I refused to participate.

My sister and I are both Christian Universalists, her being the “Protagonist” an ENFJ and myself the “Advocate” an INFJ as defined by the Myer Briggs personality test. We both believe that all shall believe in Christ and thus all shall go to Heaven. She can gain energy from social interactions and I can get energy drained from social interactions.

I tell her that I wanted to run away, but stayed because she was a minor to protect her from our mother. Now that she is 18 years old, I tell her that I would personally avoid giving too much information to our mother about her life. If she can escape from our mother here, then that would be good.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I had this idea a few Daily Quotes back, but now I have the time to expand on it today Dec 1 2023 Friday.

I’m currently a Christian Universalist, so my personal flavour of it is that all people will have faith alone in Christ either pre-mortem or post-mortem to gain permanent salvation.

…that all people will have faith alone in Christ either pre-mortem or post-mortem to gain permanent salvation.

Regarding manKIND:
Agree…ALL will BELIEVE.
Disagree….ALL will RECEIVE Salvation.

Understanding A “man-KIND” of thing.

* Natural Body of earthly Flesh IS a man.
The body’s LIFE is BLOOD.

* Natural Spirit of earthy Man IS his natural Truth in his Heart.

* Supernaturally MADE Soul (belongs to God). Supernatural LIFE IN the Soul (belongs to God), is called Gods Breath.

God created and made…all things FOR His pleasure.
To EVERY SEED, God “gives” that seed it’s OWN BODY.
The BODY, with it’s own Seed, is designed to pro-create it SAME KIND of thing.

Seed of man, pro-creates man.
Seed of tree, pro-creates a tree.
Seed of animal, pro-creates an animal…and so forth.
Any SEED, literally DIES, MUST Die, in “order” to procreate LIFE.
The offspring of that seed, has it’s own seed to continue reproducing it’s same KIND of thing.

Seed of man, fertilizes egg of woman…
Establishes “conception”.
God FORMS the body of that conception over a period of (typically 9 months), that FORMING thing, is protected engulfed in Water.
Life of that Body (of man) is it’s BLOOD, from which the FORMING (by Gods Hand), such BLOOD is sending nutrients, TO the internal Organs being formed, and WASTE FROM the internal Organs being formed.
That developing (being formed) LIVING thing (called a manKIND of thing), coming forth OUT FROM being engulfed IN WATER, is called that Living thing (a manKIND of thing); CALLED being BORN.

WHEN at such time…The Lord God GIVES TO; That (birthing/born) BODY He FORMED…
His BREATH OF LIFE, in a soul He has MADE, INTO that BODY.
WHY? What DOES Gods BREATH of LIFE (in a soul), IN a Body manKIND do?

In a nut shell…ACTIVATES, (causes the SENSES) to become ALIVE.
Eyes…see
Ears….hear
Mouth…utters sound
Tongue…tastes
Nose….smells
Flesh….feels touch

And what is the POINT of having ACTIVE ALIVE “senses” “outside of the womb” but ‘not in the womb’ ?

COMMUNICATION.
Every “sense” of a Man-KIND of thing…
IS expressly used for Communication between and among men….and Even unto the Lord God.

Earthly men ARE NOT naturally BORN forth from the womb; Knowing or Believing IN the Lord God Almighty.

However Earthly manKIND IS equipped with a SOUL FROM God, with Gods Breath of LIFE which “activated LIFE in their “Senses”….to LEARN ABOUT the Lord Gods Almighty….and thereafter WHILE ALIVE IN their own BLOOD LIFE BODY….
TO Freely Learn, TO Freely Choose;
TO BELIEVE IN the Lord God Almighty…
OR NOT.
TO CONFESS their BELIEF IN the Lord God Almighty…
OR NOT.
(Ie. Communication)

WILL ALL BELIEVE ? Yes.
WILL ALL CONFESS THEIR BELIEF ? Yes.

WILL ALL Believe “OR” Confess their Belief…
WHILE ALIVE IN THEIR OWN BODILY BLOOD LIFE? No

God IS the God OF the LIVING.
A man while ALIVE in his OWN (Bodily) BLOOD LIFE, IS OFFERED “SALVATION”, for ANY ALIVE willing man TO TAKE.

How DOES a DEAD BODILY (no LIFE, no BLOOD), man TAKE Gods OFFERING of SALVATION?

He doesn’t. He can’t. His bodily (BLOOD) LIFE is DEAD, knows NOTHING, can DO NOTHING.

Have any specific questions about any specific comment I have posted?
Copy, paste my specific comment, and ask your question about my specific comment

Glory to God,
Taken

Harold

Nov 11, 2022
Canada
jesus-saves-all.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Regarding manKIND:
Agree…ALL will BELIEVE.
Disagree….ALL will RECEIVE Salvation.

Understanding A “man-KIND” of thing.

* Natural Body of earthly Flesh IS a man.
The body’s LIFE is BLOOD.

* Natural Spirit of earthy Man IS his natural Truth in his Heart.

* Supernaturally MADE Soul (belongs to God). Supernatural LIFE IN the Soul (belongs to God), is called Gods Breath.

God created and made…all things FOR His pleasure.
To EVERY SEED, God “gives” that seed it’s OWN BODY.
The BODY, with it’s own Seed, is designed to pro-create it SAME KIND of thing.

Seed of man, pro-creates man.
Seed of tree, pro-creates a tree.
Seed of animal, pro-creates an animal…and so forth.
Any SEED, literally DIES, MUST Die, in “order” to procreate LIFE.
The offspring of that seed, has it’s own seed to continue reproducing it’s same KIND of thing.

Seed of man, fertilizes egg of woman…
Establishes “conception”.
God FORMS the body of that conception over a period of (typically 9 months), that FORMING thing, is protected engulfed in Water.
Life of that Body (of man) is it’s BLOOD, from which the FORMING (by Gods Hand), such BLOOD is sending nutrients, TO the internal Organs being formed, and WASTE FROM the internal Organs being formed.
That developing (being formed) LIVING thing (called a manKIND of thing), coming forth OUT FROM being engulfed IN WATER, is called that Living thing (a manKIND of thing); CALLED being BORN.

WHEN at such time…The Lord God GIVES TO; That (birthing/born) BODY He FORMED…
His BREATH OF LIFE, in a soul He has MADE, INTO that BODY.
WHY? What DOES Gods BREATH of LIFE (in a soul), IN a Body manKIND do?

In a nut shell…ACTIVATES, (causes the SENSES) to become ALIVE.
Eyes…see
Ears….hear
Mouth…utters sound
Tongue…tastes
Nose….smells
Flesh….feels touch

And what is the POINT of having ACTIVE ALIVE “senses” “outside of the womb” but ‘not in the womb’ ?

COMMUNICATION.
Every “sense” of a Man-KIND of thing…
IS expressly used for Communication between and among men….and Even unto the Lord God.

Earthly men ARE NOT naturally BORN forth from the womb; Knowing or Believing IN the Lord God Almighty.

However Earthly manKIND IS equipped with a SOUL FROM God, with Gods Breath of LIFE which “activated LIFE in their “Senses”….to LEARN ABOUT the Lord Gods Almighty….and thereafter WHILE ALIVE IN their own BLOOD LIFE BODY….
TO Freely Learn, TO Freely Choose;
TO BELIEVE IN the Lord God Almighty…
OR NOT.
TO CONFESS their BELIEF IN the Lord God Almighty…
OR NOT.
(Ie. Communication)

WILL ALL BELIEVE ? Yes.
WILL ALL CONFESS THEIR BELIEF ? Yes.

WILL ALL Believe “OR” Confess their Belief…
WHILE ALIVE IN THEIR OWN BODILY BLOOD LIFE? No

God IS the God OF the LIVING.
A man while ALIVE in his OWN (Bodily) BLOOD LIFE, IS OFFERED “SALVATION”, for ANY ALIVE willing man TO TAKE.

How DOES a DEAD BODILY (no LIFE, no BLOOD), man TAKE Gods OFFERING of SALVATION?

He doesn’t. He can’t. His bodily (BLOOD) LIFE is DEAD, knows NOTHING, can DO NOTHING.

Have any specific questions about any specific comment I have posted?
Copy, paste my specific comment, and ask your question about my specific comment

Glory to God,
Taken
Hi Taken,

Interesting reply, thanks for sharing. For me I personally think that all will believe in Christ and all will receive salvation. But I appreciate your response my friend as well, it's quite intriguing. God bless :D

Reactions: Taken

Harold

Nov 11, 2022
Canada
jesus-saves-all.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
“You can ask your Discord friends [my real name], if you want some advice” my Christian Infernalist mother says to me after she comes downstairs around 8:08 PM. It seems she may be referring to the Christian Universalists Discord server which I moderate on, the concept that all shall obtain faith in Christ and thus gain permanent life. Earlier on this same day, my mother was shouting again, making an excuse about how she would not follow my advice because I am not a parent.

I tell my mother that I told my sister to try to avoid sharing like information to my mother. Because, as my homophobic emotionally abusive mother is doing right now, she’s using that information as part of her manipulation tactics, saying that she wants to contact my Christian grandfather on my father’s side to get him involved in the situation, he who is homophobic and who physically abused my father. I’m afraid of the possibility that these two abusers may team up with each other to cause even more abuse.

She also wants to get, from our father’s side: our grandmother and two of our cousins who she names, involved in this drama too. And she said that she wants my father to talk to a friend that my sister is going to hang out with, which is invasive considering my sister is an adult. My sister has told me that even the parents of another one of my sister’s friends do not like our mother.

And my mother says that I should ask my former Dr. boss too who I worked for as a researcher in academia. Is she implying a threat here? Because she has my former Dr. boss’ contact information. I hope she does not try to ruin my professional reputation from there.

Recently before, my mother had my father drive her to try to find my sister. I tell my mother that if my father stopped obeying her orders like that, then she would find that no one in this household is on her side here.

It’s ironic because my sister and I were talking in the kitchen, before my mother arrived, and she told me how I’m like 22 years old, and how I’ve had to go through 5 more years of this [abuse] than she did. But I’m impressed by my sister, who has been fighting back for justice against my mother’s verbal abuse far more often and longer than I’ve had. God bless her.

```Amos 5:24 But let justice roll down like water and righteousness like an ever-flowing stream. ```

Righteousness must flow like an ever-flowing stream, annilhationism and infernalism being that which permanently clogs this stream, through the permanent loss of potential righteousness and the permanent existence of sin.

Last edited:

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi Taken,

Interesting reply, thanks for sharing. For me I personally think that all will believe in Christ and all will receive salvation. But I appreciate your response my friend as well, it's quite intriguing. God bless :D

Hi Harold,

Curious, Why that is your belief.
Mind sharing?

God Bless,
Taken

Harold

Nov 11, 2022
Canada
jesus-saves-all.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Hi Harold,

Curious, Why that is your belief.
Mind sharing?

God Bless,
Taken
Hi Taken,

Well, I've gone through many beliefs before. I used to be an infernalist, who believed that some people are tortured forever. But now I think "Hey, since those sinners are being punished forever, that means sin still exists, so God's gotta get rid of sin". I used to be an annihlationist too but then I think now "Hey, God created people knowing in advance that He would permanently destroy them? That seems wasteful to me and ineffecient". For me I think Christian Universalism resolves those problems from the other two camps quite well in my opinion.

God bless as well my friend,
- Harold

Harold

Nov 11, 2022
Canada
jesus-saves-all.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
It was before 12:42 PM today Dec 4 2023 Monday where I was in the shower and my Christian Infernalist mother went on another one of her upset rants suddenly without my initiative, complaining that I chat on the Christian Universalists Discord server. This confuses me, since in the Daily Quote I posted yesterday she said “You can ask your Discord friends [my real name], if you want some advice” which feels like a contradiction.

Speaking of Christian Universalism, the concept that all shall become believers in Christ and thus gain permanent life-

I was on my computer when around 12:53 PM I looked up and saw my mother staring at me silently, she was watching me and this really scares me. She was at the top of the light brown wooden stairs and she was hiding behind an object. I’m afraid of her. And then I thought she left and then looked up and she saw was looking at me again 12:54 PM. And I look behind me again and now she’s not there.

I thought I was being paranoid, frequently looking behind me, but the fact that my mother keeps doing this and that I didn’t notice her shows apparently that I have to keep checking behind me more and more. I do not feel safe in this house because of her. And it doesn’t help that my mother has access to my emails too.

But anyway, as I was saying before I was interrupted, I think Infernalism is a contradiction because it interrupts God’s mercy.

“That’s like a backstabber” my mother says from upstairs “I’m just describing what you’re doing though.” I reply to her now 1:01 PM. Augh, another interruption. Ok, but here’s the verse.

```Psalm 145:8-9 NRSVue The Lord is gracious and merciful, slow to anger and abounding in steadfast love. The Lord is good to all, and his compassion is over all that he has made. ```

Strong’s 7356. רָ֫חַם (racham) is also related to the term “mercy”

Râcham - Hebrew Thoughts- Language Studies - StudyLight.org

“It’s not good you’re pretending you’re a nice person. Be honest, be real.” my mother says to me suddenly from upstairs 1:05 PM. Again, an interruption.

Ok, continuing. From the link above it says “the word is not only used in salvation from sin but also rescue from physical danger and distress.”

“What kind of belief do you have? Rebellious children. And you’re making them believe. You have to respect your parents. Respect the people around you.” my mother suddenly says 1:07 PM.

Interrupted again. But since the link says the word is used when referring to salvation from sin, all that the Lord has made must be saved from sin.

The Learner

Aug 21, 2022
Brighton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi Taken,

all will receive salvation?

The Learner

Aug 21, 2022
Brighton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
“You can ask your Discord friends [my real name], if you want some advice” my Christian Infernalist mother says to me after she comes downstairs around 8:08 PM. It seems she may be referring to the Christian Universalists Discord server which I moderate on, the concept that all shall obtain faith in Christ and thus gain permanent life. Earlier on this same day, my mother was shouting again, making an excuse about how she would not follow my advice because I am not a parent.

I tell my mother that I told my sister to try to avoid sharing like information to my mother. Because, as my homophobic emotionally abusive mother is doing right now, she’s using that information as part of her manipulation tactics, saying that she wants to contact my Christian grandfather on my father’s side to get him involved in the situation, he who is homophobic and who physically abused my father. I’m afraid of the possibility that these two abusers may team up with each other to cause even more abuse.

She also wants to get, from our father’s side: our grandmother and two of our cousins who she names, involved in this drama too. And she said that she wants my father to talk to a friend that my sister is going to hang out with, which is invasive considering my sister is an adult. My sister has told me that even the parents of another one of my sister’s friends do not like our mother.

And my mother says that I should ask my former Dr. boss too who I worked for as a researcher in academia. Is she implying a threat here? Because she has my former Dr. boss’ contact information. I hope she does not try to ruin my professional reputation from there.

Recently before, my mother had my father drive her to try to find my sister. I tell my mother that if my father stopped obeying her orders like that, then she would find that no one in this household is on her side here.

It’s ironic because my sister and I were talking in the kitchen, before my mother arrived, and she told me how I’m like 22 years old, and how I’ve had to go through 5 more years of this [abuse] than she did. But I’m impressed by my sister, who has been fighting back for justice against my mother’s verbal abuse far more often and longer than I’ve had. God bless her.

```Amos 5:24 But let justice roll down like water and righteousness like an ever-flowing stream. ```

Righteousness must flow like an ever-flowing stream, annilhationism and infernalism being that which permanently clogs this stream, through the permanent loss of potential righteousness and the permanent existence of sin.
Sorry all, I thought I was on the mormon thread.

Harold

Nov 11, 2022
Canada
jesus-saves-all.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Hello everyone. This was a rare opportunity. I type this today 11:16 PM Dec 4 2023 after I had the time to interview my mother on Christian Universalism, since the opportunity suddenly came up. I’ve been gentle with my mom and she’s opened up to me about her belief in the Lake of Fire. Interestingly enough, my mother more often uses the term “Lake of Fire” in this conversation than the term “Hell”, since she says that the term “Lake of Fire” appears in the Bible.

My mother is an Infernalist and an Annihlationist simultaneously at the same time. Yes, I’m serious.

Genuinely, out of all my years of study, I have never ever met another person who holds this same view as my mother. Honestly, it’s really interesting. Therefore, I suggest a new term to describe her viewpoint, Infernannihlationism.

Using the Christian Universalists Discord Servers definitions, we have

Annihilationist (or extinctionism, destructionism, mortalism, or conditionalism): Believes non-believers are permanently destroyed and not conscious

Infernalist (Eternal conscious torment, separation from God): Believes non-believers go to an eternal hell/punishment with consciousness

Therefore, I believe the following would be useful as a new role

Infernannihlationist: Believes less sinful non-believers are permanently destroyed and not conscious + more sinful non-believers go to an eternal hell/punishment with consciousness.

So, my Infernannihlationist mother tells me that there are people who will be tortured forever and there will be people who are permanently destroyed forever. The people that suffer eternal torture are those who have a lot of sins, the people that suffer eternal destruction are those who have a little bit of sins.

She tells me that not everyone will not be saved, which is a viewpoint reflected by the Annihlationist camp and Infernalist camp as well. So, she’s still not a Christian Universalist like myself, who believes that all will believe in Christ eventually and all will be saved. But as a Universal Restorationist, we both agree that pre-mortem punishment and post-mortem punishment both exists.

I ask my mother the percentage of people she thinks will be saved and she says 10%. Matthew 7:13-14. I tell her I think 20% of people will receive pre-mortem faith to be saved (the narrow gate referring to those who are saved before death in my opinion). Because I’m genuinely curious, I try asking her how many people she thinks will be Annihilated (eternally destroyed) vs how many will be Infernalated (eternally tormented) and she tells me that she does not know.

My mother tells me that everyone will be resurrected and then be judged on Judgment Day, that there will be a divide, Heaven and the Lake of Fire and that the Earth will no longer exist. My mother tells me that people must repent before they die to be saved. My mother tells me that people will be able to repent in the Lake of Fire, however God will not let them leave because the Judgment Day decision has already been made.

I told my mother that God wants everyone to reach repentance, so why would He not let these people out?

``` 2 Peter 3:9 NRSVue The Lord is not slow about his promise, as some think of slowness, but is patient with you, not wanting any to perish but all to come to repentance. ```

I tell her that the Lake of Fire is for refinement Isaiah 48:10 , so if the refinement is done, why should they still be there?

Isaiah 48:10 - Israel's Stubbornness

Why would Christ preach to the dead if there was no way out? 1 Peter 3:19

1 Peter 3:19 - Suffering for Righteousness

I tell her of the aionion ages and ages of Revelation 20:10 and she says it could just be describing an unknown long amount of time. Revelation 20:10 - Satan Cast into the Lake of Fire

Of course, I tell her this calmly because I was also extremely curious getting information on this new “Infernannihlationism” that I have never heard of someone actually holding until now. But then the conversation naturally ended.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi Taken,

Well, I've gone through many beliefs before. I used to be an infernalist, who believed that some people are tortured forever. But now I think "Hey, since those sinners are being punished forever, that means sin still exists, so God's gotta get rid of sin". I used to be an annihlationist too but then I think now "Hey, God created people knowing in advance that He would permanently destroy them? That seems wasteful to me and ineffecient". For me I think Christian Universalism resolves those problems from the other two camps quite well in my opinion.

God bless as well my friend,
- Harold

Hi Harold,
Thank you for sharing.
Interesting you and your mom’s dialogue.
Can’t say for your mom, but seems for you, you are landing on the WHY of what makes sense to your mind.
Fact is what a human can not see, hear, taste, smell, touch does not make logical sense to a mind that it exists.
When a human can not make logical sense of “something”, and then ascribe a “negative” connotation to that which does not make sense, the human feeling content what makes sense to them is “not negative”.
Torture forever or Annihilation to you does not make sense that is what a Loving God would do.

I agree with your perspective that ALL shall believe.
The WHY, is Because ALL shall SEE “the Son of Man” BEFORE He steps foot “ON” the Earth.
The HOW, is Because OF “the souls” of men.
Man is the body…it’s life is BLOOD.
A mans body…is created with a mind, heart, organs, tissue, bones, that are hidden within a female womb, while it is being created. etc.
Shall be born forth out of its water surrounding.
It’s mind shall think and conclude logical thoughts weighing between this and that.
It’s “natural spirit” (thoughts in its heart), shall be that humans truth).

All souls are Gods…it’s life is Gods Breath.
(ezek 18:4)
The eyes do not see as they are being created. The nose does not smell, the ears do not hear, the flesh does not feel touch, the tongue does not taste, the mouth does not utter sounds….UNTIL…
The man-thing exits it water sac of where it was being “created”.
THEN does God “give, blow, enter INTO that manKIND of thing…Something FROM God.
A “soul” with “Gods Breath of Life”….
* WHY, what does that Do?
“Makes” the eyes see, ears hear, nose smell, tongue taste, mouth utter sounds, flesh feel touch.
* WHY, is that necessary ?
“It is the very basics of How that individual man SHALL “communicate”…” with other humans, with animals, with God.
* WHAT, is the identity of “that” soul called ?
It is called, by whatever NAME that Body is given.
It thereafter is personal to that human man, that he calls, my soul, and others call his soul.

The Understanding is God Creates “AND” Makes. Two different things.
Creation…one thing God has already accomplish-ED.
Mankind…is continually Discovering Gods Creations.
And God….is continually Making “changes” to His “Creations”.

Gen 2:
[3] And God blessed the seventh day, and sanctified it: because that in it he had rested from all his work which God created and made.

How Does God “continue” to MAKE changes to His Creations?
More Works.

How ? Communication.
How ? His Word of Knowledge given man.
How ? Visions to men. Men speak. Men write. Men Copy writings. Men distribute. Men see His Works, Men hear His Words.

Does the “Word” of God, Have a Name to call Gods “Word” ? Yes. JESUS.

Does the “Maker” of God, Have a Name to call Gods “Maker” ? Yes. JESUS.

John 1:
[1] In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
[2] The same was in the beginning with God.
[3] All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.
[4] In him was life; and the life was the light of men.
[5] And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.

Do you like parallels?
This Word of God, This Maker of God, This Life of God, This Light of God…is ALSO called…The SUN SON of God.

Humans Get “glimpses” of “spiritual things” a man Cannot SEE, by, though, of parallels a man CAN SEE.
Man gets glimpses of the Sun, can see momentarily (can’t stare at its brightness), can feel it, can notice it without cloud cover, can notice it unseen covered by clouds, can notice night time in Darkness it is not visible.
Point being It is always IN the sky, man can NOT approach, and NOT always visible, but Does Always over come Darkness.
* ALSO, “the moon”, has NO LIGHT of its own.
The moon, ONLY has “reflective” Light from the Sun shining upon it.
* Sometimes we see “a full moon”, Light from the sun UPON the moon…and routinely, Light not shining upon the moon…bit by bit…
* Another parallel…of Gods Light shinning upon men, then a little bit, then not, then fully, then not….AND the teaching of Gods Word for the Son of God, being the Light of the world, and Light of man….
TO…cover his darkness, (his sin).
* Covering of darkness…of a mans sin…IS
Literally effected…By, through, of…Gods Grace and offering of Mercy…OF Forgiveness (when man is “naturally born of water”…NOT believing IN God….and Discovers God…and begins to hear, see His creations, trusts He can MAKE what was NOT, become MADE what IS.

* The Offering IS from God.
* The Giving IS from God.

Heb 10:
[10] By the which will we are sanctified through the offering of the body of Jesus Christ once for all.

John 3:
[16] For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

* The Choice IS a mans Freewill to Choose…or Not.
* The Taking IS a mans Freewill to Take…
or Not.

1 Thes 1:
[4] Knowing, brethren beloved, your election of God.

Rom 4:
[7] Saying, Blessed are they whose iniquities are forgiven, and whose sins are covered.

Point being…
there IS a consequence FOR choosing God, For Accepting God,, which you Do recognize … Forever LIFE.

Point being…
There is ALSO a consequence FOR choosing to Reject belief IN God, and to Reject God.
… Forever VOID of LIFE.

God is the GIVER and TAKER of LIFE.
Some “souls, spirits” will Forever HAVE LIFE.
Some “souls & spirits” will Forever NOT Have Life.

How does a man VOID of LIFE…(Blood) ”live eternally IN torments” ? Contradiction … void of life is not a living thing.

How does a soul VOID of LIFE…(Gods breath)…”live eternally IN torments”? Contradiction…a soul Void of life is not a living thing.

How does a mans natural spirit (which is a mans natural truth in his heart), “live eternally IN torments”, (or simply live eternally) when his blood LIFE is dead?

God Offers…A WAY…for a human man to CHOOSE… eternal LIFE…
A soul that will LIVE forever, WITH Gods breath in it.
A natural spirit, “born again” of Gods SEED, that it NEVER Die.
A MADE a new BODY, raised UP, anew, cleansed of it’s sin, THEN without SIN, called Glorified.

All life, (BLOOD & its natural spirit) of all body’s of men SHALL Die. Must Die. God requires that.

Gen 9:
[5] And surely your blood of your lives will I require; at the hand of every beast will I require it, and at the hand of man; at the hand of every man's brother will I require the life of man.

And Nothing can be MADE anew, until IT FIRST DIES.

1 Cor 15:
[36] Thou fool, that which thou sowest is not quickened, (ie made alive forever)…except it die:

OT men HAD to Believe and Bodily Die before they could be MADE anew (saved soul, spirit reborn). (Same applies today for men who believe, (but NOT “converted”…) IF that man does not STOP believing, to the “his end”, ie the day his body dies.

Jesus’ WORKS, was revealing, a DEATH “with Him”…(crucified with Jesus)…is satisfactory for God to account THAT choice and act of a man, to BE crucified with Jesus…as fulfilling…A man MUST ONCE DIE.

Heb 9:
[27] And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:

John 10:
[25] Jesus answered them, I told you, and ye believed not: the works that I do in my Father's name, they bear witness of me.

1 Cor 15:
[36] Thou fool, that which thou sowest is not quickened, except it die:

Same for a man. Works a man Does, bears witness of him.
* Believe…okay, hope a man has enough power to not be convinced by other higher, stronger powers, to stop believing.
And Gods spirit will be “WITH” that man.

* Confess Belief…okay, hope changes to ASSURANCE…Gods POWER (above all other powers), Enters WITH-IN that man, and nothing whatsoever has a greater Power to Ever allow that man TO (fall from faith) ie stop believing.

Heb 7:
[22] By so much was Jesus made a surety of a better testament.

God is Just.
God is Faithful.

Some men, souls, spirit…will live Forever.
Some men, souls, spirit…will not Live Forever. (Nor can a thing that is NOT LIVING, suffer torment, pain, hurt, sadness….etc. IT is DEAD…IT knows and feels nothing.
(Ecc 9:5)

Just sharing.

God Bless,
Taken

Reactions: Harold