EVERYONE WHO BELIEVES

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Augustin56

Apr 16, 2023
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The title might be misleading for some. "Beleives" is not mere intellectual assent. "I believe, therefore I am saved." Believing in this sense means it governs the way you live, how you treat others, etc. It permeates and forms who you are in Christ.

brightfame52

Oct 16, 2020
Atlanta
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your god is evil
You are Blaspheming the God of Heaven Rev 16:9,11

And men were scorched with great heat, and blasphemed the name of God, which hath power over these plagues: and they repented not to give him glory.

And blasphemed the God of heaven because of their pains and their sores, and repented not of their deeds.

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are Blaspheming the God of Heaven Rev 16:9,11

And men were scorched with great heat, and blasphemed the name of God, which hath power over these plagues: and they repented not to give him glory.

And blasphemed the God of heaven because of their pains and their sores, and repented not of their deeds.
No, you do. By making him the author of Evil

brightfame52

Oct 16, 2020
Atlanta
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The title might be misleading for some. "Beleives" is not mere intellectual assent. "I believe, therefore I am saved." Believing in this sense means it governs the way you live, how you treat others, etc. It permeates and forms who you are in Christ.
Its also about what you believe, about Christ, His Person and Work, what did He accomplish, and for whom He accomplished it.