Expose on Mormonism.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Jane_Doe22

Jul 29, 2018
Mid-west USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
By all means, give us a synopsis of what you believe as a non-temple Mormon. Please be sure to define your terms as you go along.
Your dripping sarcasm shows great disinterest.
Dude, I'm not interested in having you continually be rude to me, ignore my posts, be insulted over and over again, to have you just spout more false information, and ignore my love of Christ.
If you want to continue this conversation, you need to ditch all of these attitudes. I'm not going to stay in a conversation to be continually mistreated this way, especially by a person claiming Christian faith.

Reactions: Harvest 1874

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
oh satan satan what have we got to do with you.....

such is teh curse of religion

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your dripping sarcasm shows great disinterest.
Right...I'm not interested in a synopsis of belief that is basically Christian if you define the terms normally but ends up being Mormon if you define the terms with Mormon definitions.

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Right...I'm not interested in a synopsis of belief that is basically Christian if you define the terms normally but ends up being Mormon if you define the terms with Mormon definitions.
And is your religion any better than hers.....???

Reactions: amadeus

Jane_Doe22

Jul 29, 2018
Mid-west USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Summing this up:
-You don't care to get your facts straight.
-You love to parrot falsehoods.
-You continually insult me and ignore everything real about me
-All while trying to convince me you're a true Christian and I'm not.

This is an abusive farce, and I (be a sane person) am not going to stick around to be treated in such a fashion.
Good bye.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
-All while trying to convince me you're a true Christian and I'm not.
I don't need to convince anyone that I'm a true Christian; because I am secure in the fact that I am one.

The fact that you are not, resides not in any argument that we may have; but in the fact that you are immersed in a cult.

As a matter of fact, I believe/think (I could be wrong) that as a non-temple Mormon, your beliefs may not be so far off as to exclude you from being a true Christian; however if you go further in to the heart of what your religion believes, you will end up departing from the true faith if you are within the realm of believing according to sound doctrine so that you might be defined as what we would call "saved".

I understand that we do not share the same love language. A major part of mine has to do with protecting people from lies; even if they are immersed in them themselves and do not want to believe that what they are immersed in is a lie.

I suppose I should ask you (a little late, I know): What is your favorite thing for breakfast? o_O:confused::eek::D

Jane_Doe22

Jul 29, 2018
Mid-west USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't need to convince anyone that I'm a true Christian; because I am secure in the fact that I am one.

The fact that you are not, resides not in any argument that we may have; but in the fact that you are immersed in a cult.

As a matter of fact, I believe/think (I could be wrong) that as a non-temple Mormon, your beliefs may not be so far off as to exclude you from being a true Christian; however if you go further in to the heart of what your religion believes, you will end up departing from the true faith if you are within the realm of believing according to sound doctrine so that you might be defined as what we would call "saved".

I understand that we do not share the same love language. A major part of mine has to do with protecting people from lies; even if they are immersed in them themselves and do not want to believe that what they are immersed in is a lie.

I suppose I should ask you (a little late, I know): What is your favorite thing for breakfast? o_O:confused::eek::D
@justbyfaith, I love Truth. I love seeing people as the really are. Throughout this conversation, you have thoroughly convince me that you love your ego, your stereotypes and blindness, and do not abide by the Second Great Commandment.

We have nothing in common, and I am terminating this abusive conversation.

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Mormonism teaches the testimony of the heart to truth is valid. The Bible says the heart is most deceitful.

No one should base their confidence and salvation upon their feelings. They need to test, as the Bible says, everything against the Scriptures, which does not include the book of Mormon, pearl of great price,etc.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Like I said, our love languages are different.

You want to accuse me of being unloving and abusive; but that very accusation is unloving and abusive, with all due respect.

Every tongue that rises up against me in judgment I shall condemn (Isaiah 54:17).

So I'm sorry that your belief system is keeping you from eternal life, I really am.

Maybe someday you will see the error of your ways. By then I hope for your sake that it will not be too late.

re #69.

Last edited:

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
-You continually insult me and ignore everything real about me
I am unaware of any insults (even in this thread) that I have specifically leveled against you. If you want to give page # and post # of said insult, I would appreciate it.

I feel that while I may have attacked your belief system, I have not attacked you personally to my knowledge. If I have, then I apologize; but please make it clear to me how I have insulted you.

Jane_Doe22

Jul 29, 2018
Mid-west USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Actually, I would love to know what Mormons really believe behind all of the Christian jargon that they use to win potential converts.
And what if you found that all of your "anti-cult" junk was full of falsehoods and lies? What if you found disciples of Christ? Would you acknowledge that and celebrate it? Or shall you ignore it and continue to cling to your stereotypes?

I am unaware of any insults (even in this thread) that I have specifically leveled against you. If you want to give page # and post # of said insult, I would appreciate it.

I feel that while I may have attacked your belief system, I have not attacked you personally to my knowledge. If I have, then I apologize; but please make it clear to me how I have insulted you.
You have continually attacked me personally. You have continually discounted everything about me with the "i believe you are just in a brainwashed cult". You ignore everything I type and instead and mock me.

You are an abusive person.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And what if you found that all of your "anti-cult" junk was full of falsehoods and lies? What if you found disciples of Christ? Would you acknowledge that and celebrate it? Or shall you ignore it and continue to cling to your stereotypes?

I was actually hoping that you would be able to show me that the things in that website are lies, if they are. If Mormonism is true, then of course I want to believe what is true.

You have continually attacked me personally. You have continually discounted everything about me with the "i believe you are just in a brainwashed cult". You ignore everything I type and instead and mock me.

That is not an attack on you personally, but an attempt to deliver you out of "".

I didn't put in the quotes what were in your quotes because it appears that now you are fighting dirty and complaining to moderators about my behaviour.

Because of that, I am not going to talk to you anymore. Paul the apostle said that if anyone preaches a different gospel than what he preached to us, then let them be eternally condemned. I'm sorry that I even tried to reach you in the first place.

Last edited:

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I have looked through all of my posts in this thread and have found no instances wherein I have attacked you personally; except in post #68 wherein I qualified my statement later; in which, responding to your statement that I was trying to prove to everyone that I am a good Christian and you are not, I said that if you are not a Christian, it is because you have gone too far into the doctrines of Mormonism in your understanding. But I did qualify my statement with the words that are enlarged within the post.

I AM SAVED.

Keep telling yourself that. I will not go further than this (because of something in the rules of every message board) even though it is in my heritage to speak further on this (Isaiah 54:17). So, I guess what I have to say will have to wait until your day of judgment.

Last edited:

Jane_Doe22

Jul 29, 2018
Mid-west USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have looked through all of my posts in this thread and have found no instances wherein I have attacked you personally; except in post #68 wherein I qualified my statement later; in which, responding to your statement that I was trying to prove to everyone that I am a good Christian and you are not, I said that if you are not a Christian, it is because you have gone too far into the doctrines of Mormonism in your understanding. But I did qualify my statement with the words that are enlarged within the post.
Again, you constantly dismiss me in favor of your ego. Never does it occur to you to listen. It doesn't matter what I say, what I do, or what the facts are. It all about you and your ego, continually dismissing me. Even when you half apologize, you then come back with the "oh I I didn't really do anything wrong.

You are a classically abusive person, and I am not going tolerate this un-Christ-like behavior anymore. Placing you on "ignore".