Ezekiel 8 King James Version (KJV)

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

ezekiel

Aug 14, 2013
Faith
Country
United States
Ezekiel has this vision like the one in the first chapter.

4 And, behold, the glory of the God of Israel was there, according to the vision that I saw in the plain.

So to understand we must understand to first vision. But moreover just follow along, as we follow the movements, as we see the ancient Israel note the word ancient was changed shortly after the book of Ezekiel so the meaning today was not that back then.

5 Then said he unto me, Son of man, lift up thine eyes now the way toward the north. So I lifted up mine eyes the way toward the north, and behold northward at the gate of the altar this image of jealousy in the entry.

We see them northward, note that the temple or the house was built in the west so lets go on.

14 Then he brought me to the door of the gate of the Lord's house which was toward the north; and, behold, there sat women weeping for Tammuz.

Now we see a northwest movement.

16 And he brought me into the inner court of the Lord's house, and, behold, at the door of the temple of the Lord, between the porch and the altar, were about five and twenty men, with their backs toward the temple of the Lord, and their faces toward the east; and they worshipped the sun toward the east.

Ok lets look back at this. North, northwest now west looking east. this is a orbit of a star but note what God will do now. When the old planet is in this position God will hit it and this is what we will see looking at the northwest sky. For we will have dwarf star / ancient planet / our sun note its between two stars. Ok now read the next chapter of Ezekiel. Now you can understand this in revelations.

1 And the fifth angel sounded, and I saw a star fall from heaven unto the earth: and to him was given the key of the bottomless pit.
2 And he opened the bottomless pit; and there arose a smoke out of the pit, as the smoke of a great furnace; and the sun and the air were darkened by reason of the smoke of the pit.
3 And there came out of the smoke locusts upon the earth: and unto them was given power, as the scorpions of the earth have power.

ezekiel

Aug 14, 2013
Faith
Country
United States
A new submm source within a few arcseconds of [SIZE=125%]α[/SIZE] Centauri: ALMA discovers the most distant object of the solar system
R. Liseau, W. Vlemmings, E. O'Gorman, E. Bertone, M. Chavez, V. De la Luz
(Submitted on 8 Dec 2015 (v1), last revised 17 Dec 2015 (this version, v2))
We recently announced the detection of an unknown submillimeter source in our ALMA observations of alpha Cen AB. The source was detected in two epochs, a strong detection at 445~GHz and one at lower significance at 343.5~GHz. After valuable feedback of the community, it turns out that the detection at 343.5~GHz could not be reproduced with a different reduction software nor with fitting within the [SIZE=129%]([/SIZE]u,v)-plane. The detection at 445~GHz has been further confirmed with modeling of the [SIZE=129%]([/SIZE]u,v)-data and was shown to be robust at [SIZE=129%]>[/SIZE]12σ, confirming our detection of this unknown source. However, based on only one epoch, further analysis and preferably new data are needed, before publication of an article in which the nature of the new source can be discussed. The analysis has indicated the importance of both [SIZE=129%]([/SIZE]u,v)-plane fitting and alternative data reduction when dealing with low signal to noise source detections.

ezekiel

Aug 14, 2013
Faith
Country
United States
Within ten months between 2014 and 2015, ALMA imaging ob-
servations revealed a new source in two of the bands, at 0.74 mm
(Band 8) and 0.87 mm (Band 7) respectively, whereas the noise
was too high in the other bands. Staying within 5

5 of both
Cen A and B, this object essentially shared the high proper
motion of
Cen. With a spectral slope of 2, its submm-SED
appears thermal. However, simple arguments convince us that
this object cannot be an ordinary star. We argue that the object is
most likely part of the solar system, in prograde motion, albeit at
a distance too far to be detectable at other wavelengths, viz. an
ETNO (

100 AU), a hypothesized Super-Earth (

300 AU) or
a super-cool brown dwarf (

20 000 AU)

ezekiel

Aug 14, 2013
Faith
Country
United States
Moreover there are two Israel the ancient planet and Earth that God has called them. The ancient ones have took Gods ceation and has created beast as God calls them.

10 So I went in and saw; and behold every form of creeping things, and abominable beasts, and all the idols of the house of Israel, pourtrayed upon the wall round about.

God is very upset because of it as you will see. They also have return to Earth and have gave bad council to the governments of them world. They know to stay out of the affairs of earth. God flooded earth and gave King David charge over them a long time ago. And the put thier nose up at Christ (the branch).

17 Then he said unto me, Hast thou seen this, O son of man? Is it a light thing to the house of Judah that they commit the abominations which they commit here? for they have filled the land with violence, and have returned to provoke me to anger: and, lo, they put the branch to their nose.

God is going to destroy their whole planet.

And he spake unto the man clothed with linen, and said, Go in between the wheels, even under the cherub, and fill thine hand with coals of fire from between the cherubims, and scatter them over the city. And he went in in my sight.

ezekiel

Aug 14, 2013
Faith
Country
United States
These are the ones talked about that will come the same ones Michael the Angel fights with. Two things one are the planetary battle and the battle between Michael's people and satan's people from each of their planet's that wages still today. I tell you stay away from them in all manners for the ones that worship them will also will be cast into a firey end. he will set himself up as god and you know the truth. they are not gods and will perish with the Earth.