FACTS ABOUT ABORTION

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Grailhunter I said in a previous post that I'd write about how the Lord confirmed to me the Christian counselor that I could trust. I went online on the site for Theophostic Prayer Ministry. It is a type of counseling with principles based on John 8:32, “And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.” I went on the site and used their search feature to find a prayer minister near me. The closest ones were a couple hours away. I began to communicate with one lady via email, and then by phone. I felt very comfortable and safe talking to her. So we set up a meeting at her church. She was over 2 hours from me.
___

Before we were to meet, I had this dream...which I later gave the title... "TRIAGE! The Mission of the Church"

I dreamed that I arrived at a church, and was greeted at the doors by 2 blond haired women wearing nursing uniforms and stethoscopes around their necks. They led me inside the church. We turned right down a hallway and as we walked down the hall, the church began to resemble a hospital. They took me to a room, and I was to put on a hospital gown (vulnerability). They came back in the room and laid me on a hospital bed. (Neither had spoken one word thus far.) The one with the longer blond hair laid on the bed shoulder to shoulder next to me. The other "nurse" leaned over me and placed her stethoscope on my heart...looked over at the other "nurse" (next to me) and said, "She was born with this. This has been from birth."
[End of Dream]
___

Well, the next time I talked to this prayer counselor, I asked if she had blond hair ....yes, she did. And so did her prayer partner, the woman who sat in on ministry sessions and prayed. The one I spoke to (the main counselor) had longer blond hair. The prayer partner had short blond hair.

When I went to meet with them, they met one of my child alters. She (my counselor) felt a bit unsure if she should be the one to minister to me, as she had never ministered to someone with alter personalities. So the next day, she requested we meet outdoors under a pavilion in the fresh air to discuss her concerns.

Now...let's back up a little. I had stayed in a hotel in her town the first night, and while reading my Bible, I came across this verse...
“I will instruct thee and teach thee in the way which thou shalt go: I will guide thee with mine eye.” — Psalm 32:8 (KJV)

I felt the Lord spoke to me about this counselor, so I wrote her name next to the verse, and the date.

So, under that pavilion, these two women met with me, and my counselor shared with me her concerns, stating she didn't want to bring harm to me, and wasn't sure she was the right person since she had no experiences in cases like mine. I looked at her and said, "The Lord will teach you." (LOL! This is what got her!) She smiled and looked at her friend/prayer partner, then back at me and said that if I felt I could trust her, she was willing to try. I said I was. And then she said... "We just want to listen to your heart."
Wow! How perfectly fitting of her to say that after the dream I was given.

And here's the kicker....the night before, she was feeling doubts about ministering to me, and she went to bed praying about it. The Lord woke her up with this verse.... you probably guessed it ...Psalm 32:8! LOL! She wrote my name and the date in her Bible next to that verse. Little did she know, I had done the same thing (with her name).

So ...she walked alongside me in intense prayer counseling for about 3 years and I got a very good foundation in my healing and freedom.

Tagging @Heart2Soul @Hidden In Him @APAK @Prayer Warrior

Wow! This is an amazing testimony, sister. Very powerful.

Speaks to both the accuracy of the Holy Spirit's leading and the power of prophetic dreams.

Last edited: