1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured FACTS ABOUT ABORTION

Discussion in 'Ethics & Morality Forum' started by marksman, Jun 21, 2020.

1. Grailhunter

Grailhunter Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Christian
    United States
    As far as you are concerned....I understood what you said...to the extent with no details. "Forced abortion" Still sounds evil to me. Duress, bad counsel, I am sure it happens....Satan at work either way. My criticism is mostly against the institution of abortion. I am not going to pry, forgiveness is a tenant of Faith in Christianity so that is between you and Christ. Then again, how much fault is it of a young lady that gets involved in that process, it is a matter of circumstance. In the struggle against abortions or those that support it, the mother as a victim, is mostly ignored. How many women out their cannot forgive themselves? The government will pay for abortions but who thinks of the counseling that is needed for the mothers that made the wrong choice. We do not hear much from those that are hurting because that would be a deterrent for abortion.

shortangel and TLHKAJ like this.
  2. TLHKAJ

TLHKAJ Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Christian
    United States
    I didn't "get involved." I was born into a satanic family and I was pregnant by rape, as at other times. I was impregnated so that they could take my firstborn as a sacrifice to satan. I didn't choose abortion.

shortangel likes this.
  3. TLHKAJ

TLHKAJ Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Christian
    United States
    Who here has heard of Abby Johnson?

4. Grailhunter

Faith:
    Christian
    United States
    WOW! I am deeply sorry for your experience. Ok, WOW! Since you have chose to share...I am going to ask...you do not have to answer. Have you got professional counseling and or Christian counseling?

shortangel and TLHKAJ like this.
  5. TLHKAJ

TLHKAJ Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Christian
    United States
    When I began to get memories of things that had been dissociated away, yes, I sought help. I was in a church that was against counseling...and for good reason, as they were a Christian front for the cult. I knew they wouldn't help me, so I prayed and asked the Lord if it was okay that I get help/christian counseling. I'll share how He answered me...

I was in a church service where a visiting evangelist was preaching. He asked for people to come forward who needed prayer. So I did. When he came to me, he didn't even ask what my prayer need was. He placed his trembling hands on my forehead and said..."Oh Lord, this is too heavy for her! She cannot bear it alone!" That was my answer ....that God was okay with me finding a counselor. I will share soon how He confirmed to me who I could trust to help/counsel me.

Thank you for considering my testimony and replying with kindness. I did share a couple pages back about that abortion experience.

6. TLHKAJ

TLHKAJ Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Christian
    United States
    @Grailhunter ... this is where I shared my experience. I guess it wasn't too many pages back.

shortangel likes this.
  7. Grailhunter

Faith:
    Christian
    United States
    Yep I missed that. Thank you very much for pointing it out and for sharing.

TLHKAJ likes this.
  8. TLHKAJ

TLHKAJ Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Christian
    United States
    In my town, there is a ministry that has counselors on staff. I went there about 13 yrs ago and they are pretty helpful with giving ultrasounds to pregnant mother's, baby clothes, etc...and counseling. Now, they didn't know exactly how to help me because I had dissociation issues (and alter personalities). That was something they'd never dealt with before. But still, they were very kind.

9. TLHKAJ

TLHKAJ Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Christian
    United States
    A bit more to that story... @Grailhunter

shortangel likes this.
  10. Grailhunter

Faith:
    Christian
    United States
    God bless you and guide you. You are describing some serious issues and events here. The spiritual side of it can be strengthening and can help you through it. So at the risk of seeming to pry....this statement here;

I was born into a satanic family and I was pregnant by rape, as at other times. I was impregnated so that they could take my firstborn as a sacrifice to satan.

This alarms me..."satanic family" Satanic as worshipers or satanic as twisted? Are they in prison? If not what is your relationship with them?
    Do you have a support group, as in friends or Church group?
    If you continue to have issues....which can be many....good counseling is important....but good counseling is hard to find sometimes. There are some level headed ladies on the forum here that could relate and give good fellowship and advise.

Any real connection to Satan...the rituals can be rather intrusive mentally and physically...leaves a certain amount of damage to both...these connections are not forgotten by Satan...he more or less has your number. Because of that Christian connections are all the more important...I am hoping you are not trying to deal with this alone, it is a serious matter. Surrounded by Christians, I mean really surrounded by Christians is your best bet and a strong and frequent presence in the Church of your choosing.

shortangel and Nancy like this.
  11. 2 Chr. 34:19

2 Chr. 34:19 Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Christian
    United Kingdom
    Murdering innocents is a cowardly act...The Lord knows what I did, sharing on a forum is easy compared to facing Him

12. TLHKAJ

TLHKAJ Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Christian
    United States
    Sis, He knows your heart is broken over it. We all have done horrible things, myself included. None of us is perfect. God forgives ...just receive it. I don't see you as any worse that myself or anyone else who's been forgiven.

Have you ever heard of Abby Johnson?
    She was a clinic manager for Planned Parenthood for 6 years, advocating for women's right to abortion. She eventually came to realize what she was advocating, and was broken over it. She turned to a prolife group for help, gave her life to God, and is now one of the biggest prolife advocates with a ministry that helps other women come out of the abortion industry.
    About Abby — Abby Johnson

Last edited: Sep 22, 2020
    Hidden In Him, shortangel and Nancy like this.
  13. TLHKAJ

TLHKAJ Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Christian
    United States
    Thank you. Yes, sharing helps, but also comes with serious risks.

No, they are not in prison. This is something that is very hidden and is protected by people in high places. My family wasn't/isn't the only ones involved.

What is my relationship with them? My father accepted Christ before he passed away in 2005. He is with the Lord. :) I was given the privilege of praying for and with him many times over the years since I came to Christ at age 13.
    My mother is still living...she has accepted Christ. She also was a victim from birth.
    But there were many other perpetrators...uncles, aunts, cousins, neighbors, doctors, pastors, police officers, celebrities, politicians, religious leaders ....I know this sounds crazy, but within the realms of SRA (satanic ritual abuse) and MK Ultra, children get passed around a lot for various purposes.

I do have a support group...not within a church building, though. I have a handful of close friends who understand, listen, pray, etc. I am in a good place.

I'm doing okay. No, the cult doesn't take it lightly when someone breaks away. I am at risk 24/7 of abduction, punishments, retaliation, threats to loved ones, etc. The police is no protection. One honest man (local police) tried to help me after my home was shot (neighbor/retired police took a shot at me, seeing me through my kitchen window) ...he got nowhere and I didn't see him after awhile. Idk if they got him off the police force for trying to get to the bottom of the shooting, or what. The cult protects their own.

shortangel likes this.
  14. 2 Chr. 34:19

2 Chr. 34:19 Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Christian
    United Kingdom
    I watched the film unplanned. I know there is hope in Jesus, even for abortion/murder. I read up on SRA and mind control. Can’t even imagine what you’ve suffered as a child. The Lord bless you and keep you sis :)

TLHKAJ likes this.
  15. shortangel

shortangel Active Member

Faith:
    Christian
    United States
    thank you for shareing your testimonies they just touch my heart

TLHKAJ likes this.
  16. Grailhunter

Faith:
    Christian
    United States
    Ok, How many definitions of MK Ultra are there?
    MK Ultra....CIA mind control project.....

17. TLHKAJ

TLHKAJ Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Christian
    United States
    MK Ultra is kinda an umbrella term that consists of many projects. Another definition would be "trauma-based mind control."
    I'm wondering if another thread for this subject matter might be helpful.

18. TLHKAJ

TLHKAJ Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Christian
    United States
    Thank you. I'm so glad you know there is hope and forgiveness in Christ. I have to remind myself of that often. In Him, we are new creations ...not murderers or adulterer, etc. :)

2 Chr. 34:19 likes this.
  19. Grailhunter

Faith:
    Christian
    United States
    We do not have to get into it deeply, because the discussion would not yield any real conclusion. The line between fact and fiction on this topic is difficult to define. The CIA...back in the day was highly effective and had some very significant successes. Because of that, and the fact that the technology they used was so advanced, the politicians were intimidated and rather than admit they did not understand, they left them to do what they wanted. Politicians are not real science savoy. You can see it when they pull tech companies on the carpet in congress...they cannot grasp the technical or science side of things.

So back in the day they were given cart-blanch permissions...well...technology plus unlimited funding...and secrecy lead to a closed society of sorts where they developed their own set of moral standards....moral standard that would seem to most of us to be somewhere between evil and insane. It is the same old story...total power corrupts...no accountability...is foundation of evil. The government / the politicians cannot protect the people because they are intimidated and blackmailed. It is a fertile field for conspiracy theories but the mystery only goes so deep. I had to work with these people and it is not that complicated. The story as a whole is complicated, but the problem is simple, they have political and physical power and they are nutz and ruthless...with no moral compass of right and wrong. More accurately explained, in their minds there is no such thing as right or wrong, just anything it takes to obtain an objective.

For this reason...other government agencies do not trust them. The FBI is pretty much in the same boat. Both agencies need to be shutdown completely and prosecutions and prison sentences handed out. The CIA and FBI play a political blackmail game against other agencies and branches of the government in order to stay alive. Both agencies are entirely corrupt and are of little use to their assigned purpose. Homeland security, NSA, Secret Service, and the US Marshall Service could take over the responsibilities until other agencies could be named and organized.

Either way...if you were involved with any of this, you would be well over your head.

Last edited: Sep 22, 2020
  20. Prayer Warrior

Prayer Warrior Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Christian
    United States
    Sorry, @TLHKAJ , I didn't see this when you posted it yesterday! You have my prayers!

Hidden In Him and TLHKAJ like this.