Faith And Belief Issue

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

ShineTheLight

May 7, 2021
Beaverton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have problems with faithlessness and unbelief regarding my situation. I'm living where I never wanted to come to, Florida, and want to return to where I was forced to leave, Oregon. This is has gone on for so long. It is an ongoing situation. I can't stand it in Florida. Here's where I'm at; I'm just like the people in the bible asking God how long or saying must this go on forever. If this does have an expected end, I need to be given hope, not left to keep wondering about this, and it's not like I'm doing nothing during all this time; I am getting in the word, but outside of that I've had a hard time with other things. I desire for this to end, and for all the wrongs that came to me to be righted. Better is the end of a thing than the beginning of it. I've been in vexation because of my circumstance, and the things I have lost, or misfortunes that came my way. God can restore all the good things a person has lost. I want to believe and have faith, but it's hard right now. Unless/until I see this situation meet its end, I cannot believe or have faith about what God can restore to me when I keep seeing things be a hindrance to me. Right now I'm a doubting Thomas.

I need prayers. Please pray for the hopes of my desire.

Reactions: Bob Estey

charity

Nov 26, 2017
UK
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I have problems with faithlessness and unbelief regarding my situation. I'm living where I never wanted to come to, Florida, and want to return to where I was forced to leave, Oregon. This is has gone on for so long. It is an ongoing situation. I can't stand it in Florida. Here's where I'm at; I'm just like the people in the bible asking God how long or saying must this go on forever. If this does have an expected end, I need to be given hope, not left to keep wondering about this, and it's not like I'm doing nothing during all this time; I am getting in the word, but outside of that I've had a hard time with other things. I desire for this to end, and for all the wrongs that came to me to be righted. Better is the end of a thing than the beginning of it. I've been in vexation because of my circumstance, and the things I have lost, or misfortunes that came my way. God can restore all the good things a person has lost. I want to believe and have faith, but it's hard right now. Unless/until I see this situation meet its end, I cannot believe or have faith about what God can restore to me when I keep seeing things be a hindrance to me. Right now I'm a doubting Thomas.

Hello @ShineTheLight,

I pray that God's will for you be perfectly done, and that your mind and heart will be stayed upon your Lord, and open to receive all that He has to give, and that all that you have lost will seem as nothing in comparison with what you have gained in Him. May you be granted the grace to let go of what you have lost, and reach forward to what you have gained in Christ Jesus your risen Lord, and rejoice in the present, and the future that is assured you in Him both now and in resurrection glory.

With love in Christ Jesus
Chris

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Ephesians 3
16 I pray that out of his glorious riches he may strengthen you with power through his Spirit in your inner being, 17 so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith. And I pray that you, being rooted and established in love, 18 may have power, together with all the Lord’s holy people, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ, 19 and to know this love that surpasses knowledge—that you may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God.

20 Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us, 21 to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, for ever and ever! Amen.

Praying for you! animated-praying-smiley-image-0017.gif

Reactions: farouk

GTW27

Dec 6, 2018
wilderness
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Sometimes, what we think is right for us is not right for us. And whatever is taken away from man, he wants it all the more. If you have been noticing lately, like many in this country, the extreme storms developing and causing devastation and destruction everywhere, then perhaps there is a reason you are not where you want to be. These storms have been forming in the Pacific and then traveling down the coast by British Columbia and then turning left into this country, with devastating force. From there they have been traveling across the nation causing these weather events you hear about on the news. This is one of the things, that happens to a nation that has "God Bless America", on their lips, and abominations in their hands, and have turned their back on The Lord, and His ways. The Lord knows what is best for you and He is faithful. He knows what you need even before you ask. He is also a restorer. Do not give up hope, but be thankful unto The Lord, as He has it all under control.

Bob Estey

Aug 18, 2021
Sparks, Nevada
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Never doubt the Lord. Your plan might not be the same as his plan, but that's only when his plan is better than yours.