Faith is not enough

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The RCC is the most made man institution itself .
Though massive amount of this is seen in the protestant realm as well .
Yes and in studying the history of the church it went through a major reformation adopting some of the non catholic religions teachings.
History of the Catholic Church - Wikipedia
The battles of Toulouse preserved the Christian west, even though Rome itself was ravaged in 850, and Constantinople besieged. In the 11th century, already strained relations between the primarily Greek church in the East, and the Latin church in the West, developed into the East-West Schism, partially due to conflicts over papal authority. The Fourth Crusade, and the sacking of Constantinople by renegade crusaders proved the final breach. Prior to and during the 16th century, the Church engaged in a process of reform and renewal. Reform during the 16th century is known as the Counter-Reformation.[7] In subsequent centuries, Catholicism spread widely across the world despite experiencing a reduction in its hold on European populations due to the growth of Protestantism and also because of religious skepticism during and after the Enlightenment. The Second Vatican Council in the 1960s introduced the most significant changes to Catholic practices since the Council of Trent four centuries before.

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes and in studying the history of the church it went through a major reformation adopting some of the non catholic religions teachings.
History of the Catholic Church - Wikipedia
The battles of Toulouse preserved the Christian west, even though Rome itself was ravaged in 850, and Constantinople besieged. In the 11th century, already strained relations between the primarily Greek church in the East, and the Latin church in the West, developed into the East-West Schism, partially due to conflicts over papal authority. The Fourth Crusade, and the sacking of Constantinople by renegade crusaders proved the final breach. Prior to and during the 16th century, the Church engaged in a process of reform and renewal. Reform during the 16th century is known as the Counter-Reformation.[7] In subsequent centuries, Catholicism spread widely across the world despite experiencing a reduction in its hold on European populations due to the growth of Protestantism and also because of religious skepticism during and after the Enlightenment. The Second Vatican Council in the 1960s introduced the most significant changes to Catholic practices since the Council of Trent four centuries before.

No 2nd Vatican council is invalid
The traditions of the one true remain
Faith and morals are revealed by God and CANNOT change, they like God are immutable!
The truth is not something but somebody
Jesus Christ!

Jn 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and thelife: no man cometh unto theFather, but by me.

Heb 13:8 - Jesus Christ thesame yesterday, and to day, and for ever.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
During Constantine's reign, approximately half of those who identified themselves as Christian did not subscribe to the mainstream version of the faith.[54] Constantine feared that disunity would displease God and lead to trouble for the Empire, so he took military and judicial measures to eliminate some sects.[55] To resolve other disputes, Constantine began the practice of calling ecumenical councils to determine binding interpretations of Church doctrine.[56]
There were lambs way back then that even knew the direction was going all wrong . Yep .
Their have always been true lambs and persecutions . They knew mainstream was selling out fast . They knew it .
Let us stay in our bibles and be learning and growing in the grace of our Glorious Lord .

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No 2nd Vatican council is invalid
The traditions of the one true remain
Faith and morals are revealed by God and CANNOT change, they like God are immutable!
The truth is not something but somebody
Jesus Christ!

Jn 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and thelife: no man cometh unto theFather, but by me.

Heb 13:8 - Jesus Christ thesame yesterday, and to day, and for ever.
Yeah well I don't really care...my faith is in Jesus and the Word of God...not the catholic religion.

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Holy apostolic councils don’t make new doc
They define the truth revealed by Christ to his apostles eph 4:5 Jude 1:3
And condemn all errors
Including the so call reformation

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And now she grows ever bold again . And is not only trying to merge the other faiths back to her
but even all the religoins of the world . And this is really picking up pace .
Soon enough the lambs who resist this will see themselves facing the tide of an ever growing voice against them .
its coming and even now does it grow . The LORD is with the lambs and we shall not fear what man can do to us .

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And now she grows ever bold again . And is not only trying to merge the other faiths back to her
but even all the religoins of the world . And this is really picking up pace .
Soon enough the lambs who resist this will see themselves facing the tide of an ever growing voice against them .
its coming and even now does it grow . The LORD is with the lambs and we shall not fear what man can do to us .
The political power of the church is concerning...I pray it doesn't ever return to executing protestants or those who speak heresy according to their faith....

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yeah well I don't really care...my faith is in Jesus and the Word of God...not the catholic religion.
We must stand firm on Christ my dear friend . For many even within the protestant realm are at work
to lead us all into unity as one with the RCC and other religions as well .
This pope , in particular has moved things faster along than any other pope in modern history .
The man united the UAE and other places , its moving my friend . The RCC knows what is and what is coming
A one world govt with a one world mindset aka religion that will serve this one world empire .
And its building rather quick , specially as of late . I have been watching it . Let us stand on CHRIST , count the cost my friend ,
and no matter the cost the lambs shall be faithful unto HE who has saved us . LET THE LORD BE PRAISED .

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We must stand firm on Christ my dear friend . For many even within the protestant realm are at work
to lead us all into unity as one with the RCC and other religions as well .
This pope , in particular has moved things faster along than any other pope in modern history .
The man united the UAE and other places , its moving my friend . The RCC knows what is and what is coming
A one world govt with a one world mindset aka religion that will serve this one world empire .
And its building rather quick , specially as of late . I have been watching it . Let us stand on CHRIST , count the cost my friend ,
and no matter the cost the lambs shall be faithful unto HE who has saved us . LET THE LORD BE PRAISED .
They have joined together and formed a new doctrine of faith that is acceptable to everyone....oh Lord help us.

Reactions: amigo de christo

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
During Constantine's reign, approximately half of those who identified themselves as Christian did not subscribe to the mainstream version of the faith.[54] Constantine feared that disunity would displease God and lead to trouble for the Empire, so he took military and judicial measures to eliminate some sects.[55] To resolve other disputes, Constantine began the practice of calling ecumenical councils to determine binding interpretations of Church doctrine.[56]
There were lambs way back then that even knew the direction was going all wrong . Yep .
Their have always been true lambs and persecutions . They knew mainstream was selling out fast . They knew it .
Let us stay in our bibles and be learning and growing in the grace of our Glorious Lord .

not true
The church had councils long before Constantine

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The political power of the church is concerning...I pray it doesn't ever return to executing protestants or those who speak heresy according to their faith....
My friend they have long been at work to mold us into this . IF you notice
what religoin is huge , its the all inclusive pc social gospel . It came From Rome and was led into our churches
years back by men who stepped up as though they were one of us , yet were their to break down fundamental christanity
from within . Soon the only religion or mindset that will be tolerated in this utopian world , will be one
that does not prolesytize , in fact is dead set against it , one that accepts certain PC sins and etc .
THIS Is why this type of relgion or mindset is so widely accepted . cause it wont mark sin , it accepts it , it is using the word
love a lot , unity a lot , they know how to cleverly decieve and they did so and do so from WITHIN .
they are breaking down all religoins now , have been . molding them into a common ground mindset that will have them all get along
as one . And worse more and more are now believing that all religoins do indeed serve the same god .
I see this within even the muslim realm , jewish , buddist , and you name it . THEY are merging us under the banner of the word love .
They are also busy teaching their own to not prolesytize , they have been doing that .
ITS why years back we had men coming in teaching us the NEW WAY TO EVANGELIZE and more and more
the spot like got taken off having to preach JESUS to the lost , and instead placed on lets find common ground and do good
and etc . I watched them destroy the churches from within . NOW they are getting bolder .
I always knew this was gonna lead to the ceasing of the preaching of JESUS as the absolute only name whereby one must be saved .
WE are almost there . YOU should see what they have done to our mission fields .
And now more and more we will begin to hear messages that christains who actually prolestyze CHRIST
are not even christain . POPE francis , you need to see what that man said concerning this .
THEY dont even think we need to preach HIM anymore , that GOD is doing some big work to bring the whole of all religoins together
to do good works on the earth . TRUTH is this is really all about control . but its not how they sell it .

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

you can’t have your own little personal covenant with God

there is only one faith, one church, one covenant for all Jn 3:16 Jn 1:29 whole world matt 28:19 all nations
Lk 2:10 all people eph 4:5 thee faith
Jude 1:3

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

there is only one faith, one church, one covenant for all Jn 3:16 Jn 1:29 whole world matt 28:19 all nations
My friend you need to truly open your eyes and see what on this earth has been going on all around you .
We are in a massive falling away and all under the guise of some big awaking and coming together .
JESUS has been sold out for world peace and unity my friend .
I love you my friend , but you are in dire grave danger . I am only trying to help you .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Yes I can...it's called a relationship and He is my Father....and I talk to Him every day.
That comment is a bold face lie from the enemy....and I seriously pray that you will come to understand how he had caused many to believe a lie and be an instrument for him to spread it.

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My friend you need to truly open your eyes and see what on this earth has been going on all around you .
We are in a massive falling away and all under the guise of some big awaking and coming together .
JESUS has been sold out for world peace and unity my friend .
I love you my friend , but you are in dire grave danger . I am only trying to help you .

there still is one true church and one faith

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes I can...it's called a relationship and He is my Father....and I talk to Him every day.
That comment is a bold face lie from the enemy....and I seriously pray that you will come to understand how he had caused many to believe a lie and be an instrument for him to spread it.
And this , for where two or three are gathered in my name , there am I in the midst .
We will soon have to return to house churches with small gatherings . cause mainstream is going Home to Rome and accepting
all kinds of politically correct sin . The LORD is with the lambs . Phillip was by himself when he preached to the eunach .
We are already connected in SPIRIT if we are truly HIS . Soon enough this peroid of massive ecumenical unity
will lead to THE CRUSADES of all who conformed not . IT IS coming . and the world will as one not accept us .
IT will only tolerate this new form of religion . the religion whose god is their version of love .
Nigh the end we were warned of a coming massive tribulation . Well this is all headed right into that , its forming the minds
to become as one against anyone who is not all inclusive . Which means not accepting of said sins . Those who wont
say all paths are valid . They creating , in essence , the worlds largest communist system ever .
And they needed the religions to come together to help get the job done . In truth if we look into the spiritual realm
and see this for what it really is , its a kingdom , a world , being made ready for the beast and great tribulation hour .

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

personal savior?
Personal Lord?
Personal salvation?
Personal God?

no such thing
Do you read the scriptures I send you?

Jude 1:3 - Beloved, when I gave all diligence to write unto you of the common salvation, it was needful for me to write unto you, and exhort you that ye should earnestly contend for the faith which was once delivered unto the saints.

eph 4:5 one Lord, one faith, one baptism for all

Jn 10:16 one church

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When God made a covenant with Abraham...the RCC wasn't there....
When God made a covenant with Noah...the RCC wasn't there...
When Gid made a covenant with David the RCC wasn't there...
When God made a covenant with Israel the RCC wasn't there....
When Jesus came and became the New Covenant relationship between God and His people the RCC wasn't there...
And yet the RCC claims to have founded their church on the Covenant Promises God gave to Noah, Abraham, David, Israel...etc and then teach they are the only church we can be in fellowship with and be in the true church...
This is contradictory to scripture....either no man comes to the Father except by Jesus....or no man come to the Father except by joining the RCC...