Faith is not enough

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When God made a covenant with Abraham...the RCC wasn't there....
When God made a covenant with Noah...the RCC wasn't there...
When Gid made a covenant with David the RCC wasn't there...
When God made a covenant with Israel the RCC wasn't there....
When Jesus came and became the New Covenant relationship between God and His people the RCC wasn't there...
And yet the RCC claims to have founded their church on the Covenant Promises God gave to Noah, Abraham, David, Israel...etc and then teach they are the only church we can be in fellowship with and be in the true church...
This is contradictory to scripture....either no man comes to the Father except by Jesus....or no man come to the Father except by joining the RCC...

Jesus Christ and His church are one! Acts 9:4

1 Pet 3:20
Which sometime were disobedient, when once the longsuffering of God waited in the days of Noah, while the ark was a preparing, wherein few, that is, eight souls were saved by water.

21 The like figure whereunto even baptism doth also now save us!
(Ark of Noah a type of the church, member of Christ and his church and salvation by baptism!)
(Outside the ark all died and outside the church there is no salvation!)

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
there still is one true church and one faith
Yes , its the lambs who follow CHRIST . they are the church . And whether they meet in groups of even two or three
or etc , these are the true lambs . True lambs do not pray to angels , saints , or etc
they do not compromise the truth . they Follow Christ and embrace all biblical doctrine that the TRUE CHRIST and true apostels
did teach . ANYTHING which contradicts that , they are not gonna heed . THIS IS THE CHURCH . THE CHURCH OF JESUS CHRIST
and though its small in number , for woe mainstream is and has been sellling out , it is the church .
persecution was nothing strange to the church , thus let the true lambs not count it strange when it comes full force against us .
WITH THE RCC as its leader and all religoins united as well against the few true lambs . ITS COMING
even now it is growing .

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And this , for where two or three are gathered in my name , there am I in the midst .
We will soon have to return to house churches with small gatherings . cause mainstream is going Home to Rome and accepting
all kinds of politically correct sin . The LORD is with the lambs . Phillip was by himself when he preached to the eunach .
We are already connected in SPIRIT if we are truly HIS . Soon enough this peroid of massive ecumenical unity
will lead to THE CRUSADES of all who conformed not . IT IS coming . and the world will as one not accept us .
IT will only tolerate this new form of religion . the religion whose god is their version of love .
Nigh the end we were warned of a coming massive tribulation . Well this is all headed right into that , its forming the minds
to become as one against anyone who is not all inclusive . Which means not accepting of said sins . Those who wont
say all paths are valid . They creating , in essence , the worlds largest communist system ever .
And they needed the religions to come together to help get the job done . In truth if we look into the spiritual realm
and see this for what it really is , its a kingdom , a world , being made ready for the beast and great tribulation hour .
That is exactly what God spoke to me...He is raising up, restoring His Church and it won't be church as usual...it will be in back yards, living rooms, street corners and anywhere that two or more are gathered in His Name to be taught of Him.

Reactions: amigo de christo

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That is exactly what God spoke to me...He is raising up, restoring His Church and it won't be church as usual...it will be in back yards, living rooms, street corners and anywhere that two or more are gathered in His Name to be taught of Him.
The lambs are going to have to take care of our own . And the gosple will be forefront , even to the end .
No compromising for the lambs . Cause a lamb knows ONE THING that many do not .
IN ORDER TO BE SAVED , ITS FAITH IN JESUS ALONE . ALL else comes from that .
If our faith says we need JESUS PLUS this or that to be saved , WELL THEN OUR FAITH is in THE THIS OR THAT , NOT IN JESUS .
AND I WONT BUDGE from my stance . JESUS ALONE IS ALL WE NEED FOR SALVATION . AND IF we are TRULY HIS
then we would be HEARERS AND DOERS of HIS WORD . Forward march , and let the LORD be praised . No looking back
only forward with eyes on the LORD . PRAISE THE HOLY LORD . HE ALONE IS OUR HOPE .

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The lambs are going to have to take care of our own . And the gosple will be forefront , even to the end .
No compromising for the lambs . Cause a lamb knows ONE THING that many do not .
IN ORDER TO BE SAVED , ITS FAITH IN JESUS ALONE . ALL else comes from that .
If our faith says we need JESUS PLUS this or that to be saved , WELL THEN OUR FAITH is in THE THIS OR THAT , NOT IN JESUS .
AND I WONT BUDGE from my stance . JESUS ALONE IS ALL WE NEED FOR SALVATION . AND IF we are TRULY HIS
then we would be HEARERS AND DOERS of HIS WORD . Forward march , and let the LORD be praised . No looking back
only forward with eyes on the LORD . PRAISE THE HOLY LORD . HE ALONE IS OUR HOPE .
I read recently a blog and it said there are 2 questions we will be asked on judgment day..
1. What did you do with my Son, Jesus.
2. What did you do with the talents, gifts, wisdom and knowledge, and the Holy Spirit while on earth.

Now this may not be true but it names you think!:)

Reactions: amigo de christo

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I read recently a blog and it said there are 2 questions we will be asked on judgment day..
2. What did you do with the talents, gifts, wisdom and knowledge, and the Holy Spirit while on earth.

The first question might be better stated as , DID YOU HEED MY SON JESUS
as for the second , even JESUS said He gave talents and they were too use those to gain more .
What did we do with what we are given . IS NOTED BY JESUS HIMSELF in the parable of the talents .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Reactions: Marvelloustime

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes , its the lambs who follow CHRIST . they are the church . And whether they meet in groups of even two or three
or etc , these are the true lambs . True lambs do not pray to angels , saints , or etc
they do not compromise the truth . they Follow Christ and embrace all biblical doctrine that the TRUE CHRIST and true apostels
did teach . ANYTHING which contradicts that , they are not gonna heed . THIS IS THE CHURCH . THE CHURCH OF JESUS CHRIST
and though its small in number , for woe mainstream is and has been sellling out , it is the church .
persecution was nothing strange to the church , thus let the true lambs not count it strange when it comes full force against us .
WITH THE RCC as its leader and all religoins united as well against the few true lambs . ITS COMING
even now it is growing .

without the one true church you cannot know what is and what is not the Bible much less what is biblical

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
No 2nd Vatican council is invalid
The traditions of the one true remain
Faith and morals are revealed by God and CANNOT change, they like God are immutable!
The truth is not something but somebody
Jesus Christ!

Jn 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and thelife: no man cometh unto theFather, but by me.

Heb 13:8 - Jesus Christ thesame yesterday, and to day, and for ever.
Your church rejected and divorced itself from Jesus Christ the moment the Roman bishop accepted secular authority from the pagan emperor Justinian in the 6th century.
It had been slowly going down hill previous to that time, but accepting civil rule sealed the deal. And it applied to all his followers as well. The true church continued in those who refused the secular authority... They remained married to their spiritual Husband while the Catholic Church devolved into a semi pagan persecuting entity that was devoid of the spirit of Christ and Christian in name only.

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your church rejected and divorced itself from Jesus Christ the moment the Roman bishop accepted secular authority from the pagan emperor Justinian in the 6th century.
It had been slowly going down hill previous to that time, but accepting civil rule sealed the deal. And it applied to all his followers as well. The true church continued in those who refused the secular authority... They remained married to their spiritual Husband while the Catholic Church devolved into a semi pagan persecuting entity that was devoid of the spirit of Christ and Christian in name only.

matt 16:18-19
Shall not prevail

civil authority is from God

Rom 13:1-4

Rom 13:1 - Let every soul be subject unto the higher powers. For there is no power but of God: the powers that be are ordained of God.
Rom 13:2 - Whosoever therefore resisteth the power, resisteth the ordinance of God: and they that resist shall receive to themselves damnation.
Rom 13:3 - For rulers are not a terror to good works, but to the evil. Wilt thou then not be afraid of the power? do that which is good, and thou shalt have praise of the same:
Rom 13:4 - For he is the minister of God to thee for good. But if thou do that which is evil, be afraid; for he beareth not the sword in vain: for he is the minister of God, a revenger to execute wrath upon him that doeth evil.

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As if God has abandoned His people and speaks to them no more. He doesn't need your apostate Papacy as a mouth piece. He can speak for Himself.

Lk 10:16
He who hears you hears me...

John 13:20
Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that receiveth whomsoever I send receiveth me; and he that receiveth me receiveth him that sent me.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Rest assured he who hears these popes are not hearing from God .
Look around at what has been going on .
Let all who name the name of Christ depart from inquity . Mark those who cause divisions CONTRARY to the doctrine
you have learned and avoid them . Its why i wont enter the RCC .
We must simply return to the pure ways of Christ as the apostles walked in and taught as well . Return to that pattern .
Learn that bible and learn it well . Or be deceived by men , many will be .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Let all who name the name of Christ depart from inquity . Mark those who cause divisions CONTRARY to the doctrine
We must simply return to the pure ways of Christ as the apostles walked in and taught as well . Return to that pattern .

these popes?
I don’t think there has been a valid pope since 1958 the great apostasy is underway

the valid popes taught against evil such as communism etc. and against Bible societies who were teaching error

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes I can...it's called a relationship and He is my Father....and I talk to Him every day.
That comment is a bold face lie from the enemy....and I seriously pray that you will come to understand how he had caused many to believe a lie and be an instrument for him to spread it.

Authority of the Apostles

Jesus Christ even shares His role as just judge with the apostles!

Matthew 19:28
And Jesus said unto them, Verily I say unto you, That ye which have followed me, in the regeneration when the Son of man shall sit in the throne of his glory, ye also shall sit upon twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel.

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Authority of the Apostles

Jesus Christ even shares His role as just judge with the apostles!

Matthew 19:28
And Jesus said unto them, Verily I say unto you, That ye which have followed me, in the regeneration when the Son of man shall sit in the throne of his glory, ye also shall sit upon twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
these popes?
I don’t think there has been a valid pope since 1958 the great apostasy is underway

the valid popes taught against evil such as communism etc. and against Bible societies who were teaching error
IN part i do agree with you , only lets roll the clock back a whole lot farther than 1958