Faith or temptation

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Collin Feener

Aug 2, 2019
Toronto Ont Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
The faith of a Christian is to be a believer in Jesus Christ or also said to believe the word of God and the new testament. The breaking of bread and the drinking of the wine which is the blood of his body, the blood of the new testament. The bread of it is your daily bread or the bread of understanding while without Christ breaking the bread for us it isn't the living bread or bread of life. The breaking is the breaking of the seal which seals the true understanding. Jesus said these words I speak are Spirit. Well, he used the same words as us so it has to mean the same words but with a spiritual meaning.
Jesus said to us, let him who has ears to hear, hear what the Spirit says to the churches.
The bible is our Spiritual guide so it teaches us the Spiritual meanings in the psalms and the prophets. This is the faith, believing in what Jesus said and understanding what it all means Spiritually.
John the baptize ask Jesus if he was the one or was there another to come. Jesus said tell him the blind can see, the deaf can hear, the bund can speak and the lame can walk. This seems plain but if these words are spirit, the spiritual healings are to heal the afflictions, to see the majesty of God's kingdom, I was blind but now I see. To open the ears so people hear the glorious glorious voice of God. To hear what the Spirit says to the church. To understand the meaning of the passages in the bible. The parables are earthly teachings with Spiritual meanings and if Jesus said his words were Spirit but he spoke them in our tongue, and all having Spiritual meaning, all are parables.

To believe the word as it is with the understanding of the carnal mind or the earthly teaching is the death to the spirit and the mammon of the bible or the riches of this world. To believe the teachings literally are the temptation of the devil.
Because Jesus spoke in parables, the word was written in parables and just after the word got out and the gospels you here the believers say the Anti Christ was already started.
Why would the Lord do this?. The greed for the and mammon is the bait and the net to catch people and the miracles of the flesh draw the in and still Christian or a Christian in the works until he comes to the Spirit.
Why would Paul say to the Jews not to force the Christians to take on the yoke of the old testament when they themselves could not overcome it. They could not break free of that yoke. It is the temptation of the devil to believe it and worship that way. Do you really think God tells his people to put their enemies to the sword? The sword is the literal and we too were once the enemies of the Lord until we overcome the literal and believe what the Spirit says by understanding what the Spiritual meanings are.

Last edited:

Collin Feener

Aug 2, 2019
Toronto Ont Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
John, I'm sure it is the Lord keeping me going. Half my time now has been in hospital and I'm sure that's even the Lords doing. My Spirit is so alive while this old body is a reck.
Good to see you too by the way and still love you brother.

Reactions: Helen

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
John, I'm sure it is the Lord keeping me going. Half my time now has been in hospital and I'm sure that's even the Lords doing. My Spirit is so alive while this old body is a reck.
Good to see you too by the way and still love you brother.
My love to you as well!
Sorry to hear the old body is suffering. My own is slowing down but holding on nonetheless. If we stay always on His side, we'll be here until He is finished with us.