Faith

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Vaccinius

May 17, 2012
Norway
Leap_of_Faith_Penguin.jpg

NUMBER ONE RULE

Be not the way they tell you to!
Or if: Be certain you are true!
By faith alone you will be saved
and not by being well behaved!

Roger

May 21, 2012
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Leap_of_Faith_Penguin.jpg

NUMBER ONE RULE

Be not the way they tell you to!
Or if: Be certain you are true!
By faith alone you will be saved
and not by being well behaved!

Vaccinius, Faith...

Good morning, I pray God bless your day. And all here that read this thread.

John14:23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.

Let us oh God be a willing witness to save a few souls today. :)

Keep the Faith!

-Roger, servant of Jesus

neophyte

Apr 25, 2012
John 14:21 – he who hears my commandments and keeps them, he it is who loves me. This is doing good works for others.

Roger

May 21, 2012
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
John 14:21 – he who hears my commandments and keeps them, he it is who loves me. This is doing good works for others.

neophyte, Hi

Yes,

James 2:18 Yea, a man may say, Thou hast faith, and I have works: shew me thy faith without thy works, and I will shew thee my faith by my works.

I would like to share a story with you.

My first year that I was helping the homeless I was sitting with several homeless people in Plaza Ferdinand in Pensacola, Fl.
There was a man named Arther yelling, I won't repeat what he said but he was threatening at the top of his lungs.
I said to John Scott, who was sitting beside me I'm going to pray the deliverance prayer for him to myself. When I started to pray he started to foam at the
mouth and cough, he fell down wallowing, when he stood up I asked, "are you thirsty Arther?" and he said, yes. So I reached into my bag that I had full
of water for the homeless and passed it to Brenda who passed it to him.
The next time we met was in the same park this time he had a bible and he got down on his knees and he prayed as loud as he was yelling before,
"the twenty third Psalm."

Many miracles have taken place in my life, this is one such miracle that God promises to them that believe.

-Roger, God's Servant