Fallen Angel's Seed

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

GEN2REV

May 12, 2021
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If angels could procreate, would God make them that way foreknowing the outcome? God is the creator, so any life form is His creation. What would be God's purpose in creating angels that could procreate?
We have to remember that God is infinitely more intelligent than the most intelligent of us.

Not only that, but His ways are not our ways.

Personally, I do find logic in what took place. He created the angels with free will just as He did us. By doing that, He created the possibility for those angels with weaker characters to be sanctified (purified spiritually) by their decisions, righteous or unrighteous; just as He allowed with man.

So God creates the angels, who serve Him and live in a realm of perfection. He then creates our world and mankind, whom He will adore, and He commands the angels to serve Him in His work with mankind, and to serve mankind. The angels who are weaker of character become jealous, the most powerful of them rebels and encourages others to follow him in his rebellion. They are judged by God and cast to the earth, which is a lower vibrational dimension than the heavenly, spiritual, realms.

They retain their angelic supernatural abilities so they are capable, when they see the beauty of earthly women, to take the form of mankind for their own evil purposes and, rather than looking after mankind as they were originally commanded to do, they procreate with the human women to satisfy their own evil desires. They are also worshiped as gods upon the earth.

Long story short, this created an opportunity for man to choose the dark ways of the fallen angels, pride and self-serving, and all that they teach mankind - beginning with the wives of the fallen angels who became witches in their mastery of witchcraft taught by the fallen angels, OR to choose God's ways and righteousness, humility and self -less-ness, taught by God and all His prophets throughout history.

So look what God has done. He created a scenario where He could sanctify (purify spiritually) His angels AND mankind by creating both with the ability to have free will and to choose God's way or the ways of those that followed their own self-serving desires and weaker constitutions. Lucifer and his advocates became the scape goats and the workers of evil and destruction upon the earth. Every good plan needs a fall guy.

It all makes perfect sense to me. God created a way for all of His creation to purify itself. The bad seeds, the less pure, fall to the bottom and are destroyed - while the good seeds, the more pure, rise to the top through pain and struggle and are exalted to live forever in the purest realms of existence with the Most High God.

Hallelujah!

Last edited:

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose.

Okay so if the sons of God were humans just like the daughters of men, then why is there a distinction here? If the sons of God are human, then why wouldn't this passage read: "the sons of God saw the daughters of God that they were fair..."

Or shouldn't the passage read: "The sons of men saw the daughters of men that they were fair"

I think the distinction is here for a reason, mainly to indicate that it was fallen Angel's, not descendants of humans.
Sons of God is referring to men that are in the covenant with God, daughters of men is those that aren't Gods adopted children.

GEN2REV

May 12, 2021
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose.

Okay so if the sons of God were humans just like the daughters of men, then why is there a distinction here? If the sons of God are human, then why wouldn't this passage read: "the sons of God saw the daughters of God that they were fair..."

Or shouldn't the passage read: "The sons of men saw the daughters of men that they were fair"

I think the distinction is here for a reason, mainly to indicate that it was fallen Angel's, not descendants of humans.
The book of Job is considered to be the oldest book in Scripture.

Job 38 identifies the Sons of God as angels when read in context with the rest of the chapter. It is speaking of the time of Creation. This is also how we know that God is speaking to the angels when He says "Let us make man in our image."

Job 38:7

Reactions: TLHKAJ

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The bible clearly spells out what a child of God is, which is adopted thru Christ into God's family or in the OT a covenant. A son of God is nothing more than a child of God, but referring to a male child.

Last edited:

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Seed refers to the genetic dna material comprised in semen.

Matthew 13:24-25 Another parable put he forth unto them, saying, The kingdom of heaven is likened unto a man which sowed good seed in his field: [25] But while men slept, his enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat, and went his way.

How did fallen Angels get seed of their own if God never created them to procreate? That's my question

“How did fallen Angels get seed of their own” is a good questions. Similar to how did the enemy get the seed to sow tares while men slept?

Matthew 13:24-25 Another parable put he forth unto them, saying, The kingdom of heaven is likened unto a man which sowed good seed in his field: [25] But while men slept, his enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat, and went his way.

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
He created the angels with free will just as He did us. By doing that, He created the possibility for those angels with weaker characters to be sanctified (purified spiritually) by their decisions, righteous or unrighteous; just as He allowed with man.
No, God's purpose/plan is precise.
Why would exactly 1/3 of the angels follow Satan? It is too much a perfect number and btw, there are likely 200 million fallen angels.
If free will was given to the angels, the odds that an exact figure/percentage would be 1/600,000,000 or whatever the total number of angels is.

So God creates the angels, who serve Him and live in a realm of perfection. He then creates our world and mankind, whom He will adore, and He commands the angels to serve Him in His work with mankind, and to serve mankind. The angels who are weaker of character become jealous, the most powerful of them rebels and encourages them to follow him in his rebellion. They are judged by God and cast to the earth, which is a lower vibrational dimension than the heavenly, spiritual, realms.
As God created the elect and the good angels, He also created angels to follow an evil path.
Evil already existed before the fall of man. The Tree of Knowledge of Good AND Evil already existed and when Adam and Eve ate of it, they where introduced to good and evil that God already knew.
Always keep God's sovereignty in the forefront. Nothing happened to His plan that caught Him by surprise.
It was necessary for man yo know evil so he could appreciate and know good. So it was also necessary for fallen angels to be assigned their dispostion.

So look what God has done. He created a scenario where He could sanctify (purify spiritually) His angels
Nope, as the lost, unelect will be judged and destroyed, so will these creatures be. Fallen angels are unredeemable as are reprobates.

It all makes perfect sense to me. God created a way for all of His creation to purify itself
Sounds like you are a Universalist.
I think that is a liberal construct that will utterly collapse on Judgement Day.

Last edited:

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Seed refers to the genetic dna material comprised in semen. How did fallen Angels get seed of their own if God never created them to procreate? That's my question

you said “seed refers to the genetic dna material comprised of semen” question then …can it procreate “tares”?

GEN2REV

May 12, 2021
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The bible clearly spells out what a child of God is, which is adopted thru Christ into God's family or in the OT a covenant. A son of God is nothing more than a child of God, but referring to a male child.
Sure. Through man's logic.

But it's just not what Sons of God means Biblically.

That's like saying The Day of the Lord is nothing more than The Lord's Day.

They're not even similar.

GEN2REV

May 12, 2021
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No, God's purpose/plan is precise.
Why would exactly 1/3 of the angels follow Satan? It is too much perfect number and btw, there ate likely 200 million fallen angels.
If free will was given to the angels? The odds that an exact figure/percentage would be 1/600,000,000 or whatever the total number of angels is.

As God created the elect and the good angels, He also created angels to follow an evil path.
Evil already existed before the fall of man. The Tree of Knowledge of Good AND Evil already existed and whrn Adam and Eve ate of it, they where untroduced to good and evil that God already knew.
Always keep Gid's sivereignty in the forefront. Nothing happened to His plan that caught Him by surprise.
It was necessary for man yo knkw evil so he could appreciate and know good. So iy was necessary for fallen angels to be assigned their dispostion.

Nope, as the lost, unelect will ne judged amd destroyed, so will these creatures be.

Sounds like you are a Universalist.
I think that is a liberal construct that will utterly collapse on Judgement Day.
I have a really hard time buying that this is actually how you perceive my post. A lot of what you are saying is just plain silly.

It's just not worth arguing about tonight. Some who read it will understand.

You win.

friend of

Sep 22, 2018
B.C.
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

This was before Abraham though

friend of

Sep 22, 2018
B.C.
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

“How did fallen Angels get seed of their own” is a good questions. Similar to how did the enemy get the seed to sow tares while men slept?

This is a faulty comparison.

friend of

Sep 22, 2018
B.C.
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
you said “seed refers to the genetic dna material comprised of semen” question then …can it procreate “tares”?

Yes. Wicked people are born by humans all the time. Ever heard of the term "bad seed"?

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

You're making a lot of sense. Also, if these were godly men, why would they be desiring (so-called) daughters of men (who supposedly were ungodly)? How did a godly line of Seth create nephilim giants who were so evil that God regretted creating mankind and sent a flood to wipe them out? And why didn't these supposed godly men marry godly women?? There are soooooo many things that make no sense unless we just take the scripture for what it says... that the sons of God (angels) saw the daughters of men and took wives, and they brought forth nephilim giants (according to Genesis 6:4).

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is a faulty comparison.

how so? You are seeking to know how it is remotely possible that fallen Angels get
seed of their own and where did they get their own seed? How is it a faulty comparison to ask how and from where the enemy gets seed to sow tares while men sleep?

At least both are comparable in, we can only speculate. What is your opinion on

Daniel 2:43 Lexicon: "And in that you saw the iron mixed with common clay, they will combine with one another in the seed of men; but they will not adhere to one another, even as iron does not combine with pottery.

If someone has already asked…I didn’t see your answer. What is “they will combine with one another in the seed of men” …who are “they” which must be an distinction? For example, the reasoning you gave here “Okay so if the sons of God were humans just like the daughters of men, then why is there a distinction here? If the sons of God are human, then why wouldn't this passage read: "the sons of God saw the daughters of God that they were fair..."

I think the distinction is here for a reason, mainly to indicate that it was fallen Angel's, not descendants of humans.”

‘they combine with one another in the seed of men’ there is a distinction?

friend of

Sep 22, 2018
B.C.
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
how so? You are seeking to know how it is remotely possible that fallen Angels get
seed of their own and where did they get their own seed? How is it a faulty comparison to ask how and from where the enemy gets seed to sow tares while men sleep?

At least both are comparable in, we can only speculate. What is your opinion on

Daniel 2:43 Lexicon: "And in that you saw the iron mixed with common clay, they will combine with one another in the seed of men; but they will not adhere to one another, even as iron does not combine with pottery.

If someone has already asked…I didn’t see your answer. What is “they will combine with one another in the seed of men” …who are “they” which must be an distinction? For example, the reasoning you gave here “Okay so if the sons of God were humans just like the daughters of men, then why is there a distinction here? If the sons of God are human, then why wouldn't this passage read: "the sons of God saw the daughters of God that they were fair..."

I think the distinction is here for a reason, mainly to indicate that it was fallen Angel's, not descendants of humans.”

‘they combine with one another in the seed of men’ there is a distinction?

Nephilim =/= wicked humans

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Nephilim =/= wicked humans

see, I don’t understand that just because you say “giants” Or “Nephilim” is not equal to wicked humans, then That is the end of the matter. You asked how they grow testicles and procreate…but no other perspective is welcome (wrong or right). My questions is then why is it so important that angels is not messengers?

Strong’s Exhaustive Concordance
giant
Or nphil {nef-eel'}; from naphal; properly, a feller, i.e. A bully or tyrant -- giant.

a bully or tyrant for me explains “giants” well.
Also with “there be giants in the land”

5307. naphal
Strong's Concordance
naphal: to fall, lie
Original Word: נָפַל
Part of Speech: Verb
Transliteration: naphal
Phonetic Spelling: (naw-fal')
Definition: to fall, lie
NAS Exhaustive Concordance

Word Origin
a prim. root
Definition
to fall, lie

NASB Translation

abandon (1), allot (1), allotted (2), anyone falls (1), apportioned (2), attacked (2), born (1), bring down (1), burst (1), came down (1), cast (16), cast down (5), casts (1), collapse (1), come (3), dash down (1), defect (1), defected (3), deserted (3), deserters (3), did (1), dismounted (1), divide by lot (2), divide it by lot (1), downfall (1), dropped (1), fail (1), fail* (1), failed (4), fall (130), fall down (4), fallen (55), fallen away (1), fallen down (4), falling (3), falling down (2), falls (22), falls away (1), fell (98), fell down (8), felled (1), felling (1), give birth (1), go over (1), going over (2), gone over (3), inferior (2), killed (1), knocks (1), lay (1), lay down (1), lay flat (1), lie down (1), look (1), lost (2), lying (5), making (1), perish (1), present (1), presenting (3), prostrating (1), remains (1), settled (1), surely fall (1), throw (2), topple (1), turns (1), void (1), waste awa

Last edited:

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

And you haven't even gotten to the part in Genesis 6:9 about Noah being "perfect" in his genealogy.

Reactions: TLHKAJ

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have a really hard time buying that this is actually how you perceive my post. A lot of what you are saying is just plain silly.

It's just not worth arguing about tonight. Some who read it will understand.

You win.
It's not about winning. I could be wrong about the Nephilim and who they were doesn't really affect our faith in Christ and salvation. It just doesn't make sense to me that God would create angels with the ability to procreate.
Moving on.
We certainly disagree in almost all areas of discussion that I have had with you, which makes me wonder about your faith
You are an Amillennialist, a Preterist, right? We got nowhere with that topic.
Other topics, like keeping the Sabbath was another. Okay the SDA's stress Sabbath keeping - but they are not Amillennialists.
You claim to be a Christian but in your following quote, your view is that everyone gets saved:
"It all makes perfect sense to me. God created a way for all of His creation to purify itself." GEN2REV
Did I perceive that correctly?
This is the view of a "Christian" who is a member of the Unitarian Universalisrt Church. Is that your church ???
Christianity is exclusive. Christ said there is one way to salvation and that way is believing in Him only. All other paths lead to destruction.
If everyone gets saved, Christ wouldn't have had to die. It's a quite liberating concept, that there are many paths to God and all get purified - even the fallen angels, but it really is contrary to fundamental Chrisitianity.

Last edited: