Fani Willis gets to prosecute

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Rella ~ I am a woman

Jul 27, 2023
SW PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Trump... so long as she gets the boyfriend off the case....

She has to decide but I bet a dollar that she will let him go cause she has it in for Trump like Letician James....

O'Darby

Feb 17, 2024
Arizona
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

She has to decide but I bet a dollar that she will let him go cause she has it in for Trump like Letician James....
Ah, the old "split the baby in half" approach! Realisticallty, there was no way the judge was going to blow up the case on this basis. Imagine if this were a mass murder or child trafficking prosecution - no way would the prosecution be blown up because of unrelated prosecutorial misconduct. The prosecution may well be an agenda-driven witch hunt, but the same standard has to apply.

Rella ~ I am a woman

Jul 27, 2023
SW PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ah, the old "split the baby in half" approach! Realisticallty, there was no way the judge was going to blow up the case on this basis. Imagine if this were a mass murder or child trafficking prosecution - no way would the prosecution be blown up because of unrelated prosecutorial misconduct. The prosecution may well be an agenda-driven witch hunt, but the same standard has to apply.
That was a given... especially when he threw out 6 of the 38 charges, yesterday... on the grounds they would have been difficult if not impossible to prove.

But seemingly it seems he does not want a delay in a court date to reassign a case.

Yet.. I have no clue what Fani will do about the boyfriend.... If she is sure of her case she wont want to give up
the glory if she wins... But can she find a replacement for him and will that delay time ...although Nathan's
notes and work to date might be enough for a new one.....

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Quite a ridiculous judge.

You lied about your boyfriend, so you have to fire him. You lied about lying. And now you may proceed.

Sure to be appealed.

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Steal in 2020 was so blatant, and that was because the perpetrators behind it didn't care to be subtle.

Now, Trump is sure to win in 2024 because Biden has always been unfit to serve, and has betrayed America from day one in the White House.

And the blatant witch hunt to destroy Trump so to insure he won't even get on the ballot is again public, with no concern for it obviously being a witch hunt.

First they steal the election. Now they're stealing his opportunity to get on the ballot.