Females do not care if Trump used to be sexist (or still is)

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

ScaliaFan

Apr 2, 2016
I have 3 sisters and not a one of them cares about Trump being sexist in the past... and it looks like most of his "out there" comments toward women ARE in the past

you can change many things but you cannot change the past. It looks to me like Trump has pretty much let go of the ways of his youth. Too bad everyone has not (certain politicians in high places who just keep doing the same old corrupt lying stuff year after year after year and never grow up)

He may not TeLL us that he has repented, but it looks like he has.

And Trump meets with religious leaders.. cares about religious freedom, which is being eroded by the liberals who have no god save themselves, absolutely NO moral core. It's anything goes w/ them... which is why they hate anything that smacks of law and order... i can't stand them.

anyway, my sisters care about America being strong again. They may not exactly LIKE the sexist sounding stuff.. but BIG freaking deal when you compare that with the way this country is going... how awful things are... how the lobbyists and big donors are keeping Americans from having good jobs... or jobs period...

Machado? i couldn't care less if Trump called her some name. Grow up, everyone! You call people names yourselves behind their backs, which is evn worse b/c its cowardly...

Let's get into the business of making America strong again... Let's put America First again, like the liberals have NOT

The liberals are insane.