Why do people desire for the end times to be for today? Serious Inquirey

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The reason I see it as not yet complete is because Reconciliation means restoration of the relationship. Relationship by definition involves more than one party. The 2 Corinthians 5:19-20 verses I quoted are saying that God has done His part - and now it is our job as Christ's Ambassadors to facilitate restoring others' broken relationships with God. And apparently He ain't ready to close the book on the rest of the world yet.

That was what I shared with you of my view of seeing that God in and through His Son, by being the very Word of God, whom was Immanuel as having reconciled the world back to Yahava, because of the Lord Jesus Christ, and God working in and through him, by and through the Spirit of God also. God so loved the world. There is no where in scripture (which I could be wrong about), which says that God so hated the world. God so loved the world that he gave his son, that he that who believes on him, shall have everlasting life, however those who do not are condemned already. those who seek out a faithless life, in the true and living God, and into other gods or idols rather than spending that time in the relationship which is open and free to all to come to Yahava now, because of the Messiah, who died, was buried, and raised again for justification of sins for all of the people of the world.

You are also right in a certain way, when you say "Apparently He ain't ready to close the book on the rest of the world." Yahava is calling out to all people by the spirit and the bride that say come, he is calling any and to all who decide to walk faithfully without knowing what may come, and trusting that he will make the best outcomes for you as you base your life having him first in it. The Glory of God, is proclaimed by the handiwork which he created, meaning, those who look up to the skies, the universe of stars, the ocean, the mountains, the rivers, etc... they can find God within looking through these things, not that the creation is god, however God the true and living God of Israel, which all people decide to believe on faith then starts to work in and through their heart by writing on their hearts and minds by his spirit.