• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Stan B

Jul 21, 2019
Toronto
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
You are trying to use a verse to justify the actions of abortionists, anybody can cherry pick a verse and try to use it to justify a sin.

But that verse you used there was a curse of the law, those that lived in OT times brought a curse on themselves when they sinned, we are no longer under the law, we are now under the covenant of grace and forgiveness.

We aren't even supposed to speak curses under the new covenant, the book of James tells us "This ought not to be so." In regards to blessing and cursing coming out of the same mouth, Ephesians tells us "let no corrupting talk come out of our mouths, but only such as is good for building up, as fits the occasion, that it may give grace to those who hear." We are meant to speak blessing, encouragement, words of building up and not words of tearing down and curses.

So where in the NT does it say go and kill a baby? It doesn't, but it says stuff about murderers not entering through the pearly gates doesn't it? Of course it can be forgiven but that requires repentance.

So what is the intention of an abortionist?

Kill babies to make money, now that is just wrong and evil and sick, do they even have a conscience?. This is example of people doing anything for money no matter how wrong or evil it is.
You obviously have difficulty understanding basic English, so your confusion with misunderstanding what the Bible says is to be expected.

Although this thread is about abortion, you are talking about killing babies. Babies are living beings who have become alive AFTER exiting a womb; and that would be murder, and those committing murder should be charged with such!

That which is in the womb is called a fetus in the English language. It is not an individual, but part of the mother’s body, and will be such until it becomes an independent viable living being after being separated from the mother’s body by severing the umbilical cord.

Of course, you can’t kill a fetus because it has never been alive, and does not become alive until it exits the womb, and God breathes into its NOSTRILS the BREATH of LIFE!!

Your comments make no sense for those of us who speak English and have read the Bible.

Try responding in English!

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Of course, you can’t kill a fetus because it has never been alive,
Don't let the little Youtube videos scare you Stan. They are short and prove you are wrong. How many human babies did you say you've eaten?

Last edited:

Stan B

Jul 21, 2019
Toronto
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I don’t waste time with crackpot YouTube stuff. My beliefs come solely from Scripture. That’s why God has provided me with everything I need to know in the Bible, and I haven’t discovered anything missing over the past 80 years. When I have learned everything the Bible has to teach, then I might try YouTube.

Meanwhile, the Bible has told me when one becomes a living being: when they have nostrils capable of receiving the BREATH of LIFE, and not moment before.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don’t waste time with crackpot YouTube stuff. My beliefs come solely from Scripture. That’s why God has provided me with everything I need to know in the Bible, and I haven’t discovered anything missing over the past 80 years. When I have learned everything the Bible has to teach, then I might try YouTube.

Meanwhile, the Bible has told me when one becomes a living being: when they have nostrils capable of receiving the BREATH of LIFE, and not moment before.
God didn't tell you to eat human babies Stan. Satan did!

Luke 1
44 For indeed, as soon as the voice of your greeting sounded in my ears, the babe leaped in my womb for joy.

Last edited: