• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Augustin56

Apr 16, 2023
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yeah, until a fetus exits the womb and becomes a VIABLE LIVING BEING, it's still just a part of the mother's body connected via an umbilical cord.

Stan, even when a baby is born, it is 100% incapable of surviving on its own. It is not a part of the mother's body. It is connected by the umbilical cord to get nourishment so it can continue to grow. The baby has its own separate DNA, blood type, heart, lungs, brain, etc., separate from the mother. It is a separate human being!

Are you in favor of killing newborn babies, too, since they are incapable of surviving without the mother or some other person taking care of it? Feeding it, bathing it, keeping it warm and safe, etc.

Let me draw your attention to something that keeps happening in history, whenever there is the murder of large groups of people There is a commonality.

The target group are denegrated and called something less than human. Black slave owners said that black slaves weren't fully human, so they could be sold like cattle, horses, pigs, etc. And, because they could be owned, they could be murdered with impunity. The Nazi's in the WWII era called the Jews "Untermensch" which means "Subhumans." That, in their mind, allowed them to murder them in concentration camps by the millions. Today, we have unborn baby humans. People who wish to murder them call them "fetuses" as if a human fetus wasn't fully human. Then they rationalize murdering them for the convenience of the mother in 99% of cases.

Stan, don't fall for this repeat of history. Stand up for what is right! Either every human life is sacred, or no human life is sacred. If we support the murder the most innocent of us, the unborn, in the place in the universe where they should be safest, their mother's womb, then we have nothing to say about the murder of anyone, anywhere, for any reason.

Stan B

Jul 21, 2019
Toronto
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Stan, even when a baby is born, it is 100% incapable of surviving on its own. It is not a part of the mother's body. It is connected by the umbilical cord to get nourishment so it can continue to grow. The baby has its own separate DNA, blood type, heart, lungs, brain, etc., separate from the mother. It is a separate human being!

Are you in favor of killing newborn babies, too, since they are incapable of surviving without the mother or some other person taking care of it? Feeding it, bathing it, keeping it warm and safe, etc.

Let me draw your attention to something that keeps happening in history, whenever there is the murder of large groups of people There is a commonality.

The target group are denegrated and called something less than human. Black slave owners said that black slaves weren't fully human, so they could be sold like cattle, horses, pigs, etc. And, because they could be owned, they could be murdered with impunity. The Nazi's in the WWII era called the Jews "Untermensch" which means "Subhumans." That, in their mind, allowed them to murder them in concentration camps by the millions. Today, we have unborn baby humans. People who wish to murder them call them "fetuses" as if a human fetus wasn't fully human. Then they rationalize murdering them for the convenience of the mother in 99% of cases.

Stan, don't fall for this repeat of history. Stand up for what is right! Either every human life is sacred, or no human life is sacred. If we support the murder the most innocent of us, the unborn, in the place in the universe where they should be safest, their mother's womb, then we have nothing to say about the murder of anyone, anywhere, for any reason.

Augustin56

Apr 16, 2023
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ausgustin, stop playing silly games with me!! I know Scripture inside out!! And you are either Biblically illiterate, or you are attempting demonic false teaching!

Job confirms the Genesis account:
“Behold, I belong to God like you;
I too have been formed out of the clay."
“The Spirit of God has made me,

Yup! God was still making people from clay in Job's time, and he goes on to re-confirm saying that:

"the breath of the Almighty gives me life." Job 33

"Till I die I will not put away my integrity from me.
For as long as life is in me,
And the breath of God is in my nostrils" Job 27
Job confirms the Genesis account:

“Behold, I belong to God like you;
I too have been formed out of the clay."
“The Spirit of God has made me,

Yup! God was still making people from clay in Job's time, and he goes on to re-confirm saying that:

"the breath of the Almighty gives me life." Job 33

"Till I die I will not put away my integrity from me.
For as long as life is in me,
And the breath of God is in my nostrils" Job 27

Try another demonic attack on Scripture!!
Stan, don't take this wrong, but someone could probably train a parrot to repeat Scripture. That doesn't mean the parrot knows what it really means. Read 2 Peter 1:20-21, where St. Peter warns against personal interpretation of Scripture. Without the Church, you're wide open to error. That's why there are so many Protestant churches today. They keep splintering and splintering into more and more denominations because everyone is his/her own Pope.

Stan B

Jul 21, 2019
Toronto
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

Again, you are talking silly nonsense. While a fetus is connected to the mother's body via umbilical cord, it is an integral part of the mother's body; a growth in her abdomin!
Stan, don't take this wrong, but someone could probably train a parrot to repeat Scripture. That doesn't mean the parrot knows what it really means. Read 2 Peter 1:20-21, where St. Peter warns against personal interpretation of Scripture. Without the Church, you're wide open to error. That's why there are so many Protestant churches today. They keep splintering and splintering into more and more denominations because everyone is his/her own Pope.
I am quite aware of the the pagan religion your and your demonic pope worship!

The word that came to Jeremiah from the LORD, saying . . .

“As for you, do not pray for this people, and do not lift up cry or prayer for them, and do not intercede with Me; for I do not hear you. Do you not see what they are doing . . . ? The children gather wood, and the fathers kindle the fire, and the women knead dough to make cakes for the Queen of Heaven; and they pour out drink offerings to other gods in order to spite Me. Do they spite Me?” declares the Lord. “Is it not themselves they spite, to their own shame?” Therefore thus says the Lord God, “Behold, My anger and My wrath will be poured out on this place, on man and on beast and on the trees of the field and on the fruit of the ground; and it will burn and not be quenched.” Jeremiah 7:16-18

God warns us about communicating with the dead through "a medium, or a spiritist, or one who calls up the dead. For whoever does these things is DETESTABLE TO THE Lord" Deut 18:9

Although God detests such practice, it is embraced by a pagan cult that broke away from the Church in AD 1049 to practice their pagan religion. They call themselves Roman Catholics. Their intense hatred of God was expressed by burning translators of the Bible at the stake. And when they could not get their hands on Wycliffe, while he was alive, thirty years after his death, they dug up his remains and burned them to ashes.

This religion worships the ancient pagan goddess called the "Queen of Heaven", and even the pope kneels before her statue to this day!! This evil cult was known to prophet Jeremiah. They were so evil and beyond redemption that God instructed the prophet: "Do not pray for this people, and do not lift up cry or prayer for them, and do not intercede with Me; for I do not hear you." Jeremiah 7:18

1682118434147.jpeg

Augustin56

Apr 16, 2023
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Again, you are talking silly nonsense. While a fetus is connected to the mother's body via umbilical cord, it is an integral part of the mother's body; a growth in her abdomin!

I am quite aware of the the pagan religion your and your demonic pope worship!

The word that came to Jeremiah from the LORD, saying . . .

“As for you, do not pray for this people, and do not lift up cry or prayer for them, and do not intercede with Me; for I do not hear you. Do you not see what they are doing . . . ? The children gather wood, and the fathers kindle the fire, and the women knead dough to make cakes for the Queen of Heaven; and they pour out drink offerings to other gods in order to spite Me. Do they spite Me?” declares the Lord. “Is it not themselves they spite, to their own shame?” Therefore thus says the Lord God, “Behold, My anger and My wrath will be poured out on this place, on man and on beast and on the trees of the field and on the fruit of the ground; and it will burn and not be quenched.” Jeremiah 7:16-18

God warns us about communicating with the dead through "a medium, or a spiritist, or one who calls up the dead. For whoever does these things is DETESTABLE TO THE Lord" Deut 18:9

Although God detests such practice, it is embraced by a pagan cult that broke away from the Church in AD 1049 to practice their pagan religion. They call themselves Roman Catholics. Their intense hatred of God was expressed by burning translators of the Bible at the stake. And when they could not get their hands on Wycliffe, while he was alive, thirty years after his death, they dug up his remains and burned them to ashes.

This religion worships the ancient pagan goddess called the "Queen of Heaven", and even the pope kneels before her statue to this day!! This evil cult was known to prophet Jeremiah. They were so evil and beyond redemption that God instructed the prophet: "Do not pray for this people, and do not lift up cry or prayer for them, and do not intercede with Me; for I do not hear you." Jeremiah 7:18

View attachment 31688
Stan, just a side question, please. Are you, by any chance, self-educated? Just wondering...

Stan B

Jul 21, 2019
Toronto
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Stan, just a side question, please. Are you, by any chance, self-educated? Just wondering...
I’m not sure what self-educated means. I am totally uneducated loser, Never even finished high school. Started out my life as an abandoned 16 year old street kid on the streets of Toronto.

Then there is the other half of the story when l got a new dad who promised to be a “Father to the fatherless.” . . .

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
  • Haha
Reactions: Stan B

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Stan, why do you think killing and eating babies is funny? I don't see a thing funny about it, unless you're a child of Satan. It's quite revealing though that no Liberals here are speaking against eating babies.

Stan B

Jul 21, 2019
Toronto
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Stan, why do you think killing and eating babies is funny? I don't see a thing funny about it, unless you're a child of Satan. It's quite revealing though that no Liberals here are speaking against eating babies.
Then your mission is clear; convincing liberals that they shouldn’t be eating so many babies. Let us know how that works out!

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Then your mission is clear; convincing liberals that they shouldn’t be eating so many babies. Let us know how that works out!
You seem to be the only one here to admit eating babies. I guess you're braver than the other baby eating Liberals here.

Last edited:

TinMan

Mar 26, 2023
Michigan Saginaw
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In order to call something a living organism, it has to be able to breathe, grow, eat, reproduce and develop. That disqualifies crystals. (Science lesson of the day. You're welcome!)
You should have paid more attention in school. Crystals grow and develop and they do so by consuming material. Crystals can reproduce, A spur grown on a crystal is called a baby. Geologists Arnold Rheshar and Pierre Escollet have published papers on the respiratory cycle of crystals. So they breathe

A fetus doesn't breathe, or eat or reproduce.

Reactions: Stan B

Stan B

Jul 21, 2019
Toronto
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
As for listening to any Pope, I have read “The Dark Years of the Papacy”, and most of the Popes were some of the most evil Satanic beings to curse the earth. They are not even Christian!! They worship the pagan Queen of Heaven!! Not God!!

John says that I do not need anyone to teach me, but that the Holy Spirit will teach me all things:

Jesus Promises the Holy Spirit
“…25All this I have spoken to you while I am still with you. 26But the Advocate, theHoly Spirit, whom the Father will send inMy name, will teach you all things and will remind you of everything I have told you. “ John 14

…26I have written these things to you about those who are trying to deceive you. 27And as for you, the anointing you received from Him remains in you, andyou do not need anyone to teach you. Butjust as His TRUE and genuine anointingteaches you about all things, so remain inHim as you have been taught.” I John 2

Stan B

Jul 21, 2019
Toronto
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I suppose my family have been victims of Satanic Papal mass murder. My family includes Huguenots who were part of the St. Bartholomew’s Day Massacre ordered by the Medici Papacy in 1572 to exterminate all Christians in France. The massacre last for two weeks, murdering 72,000 Christians !

I would have to be a total nutcase to regard any a Pope said as coming from anyone other than Satan himself! Have you entrusted your eternal future to this pagan Queen of Heaven religion and her demonic spokesman??

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Tinman is correct!! The big difference between him and you is that he has read the Bible and you haven't! You really don't have to read all that far into the Bible to find when a person becomes a LIVING BEING! I Gen 2, God says that a person becomes a living being when God breathes into his nostrils the BREATH OF LIFE.

If you don't believe God, then from there it's all up to you and Satan.
So you are quick to resort to going into the gutter then.

So to you then what is growing in side a womans belly is not even alive. but tell me when does god come down and breathe into teh nostrils of a baby??

And you should stop sounding so foolish and ignorant when you wish to falsely accuse someone.

I have not only read, but studied the bible for over 49 years now!

It seems you and tinman are the ignorant ones of the Word of God when you take the passage in Numbers that says "belly to swell" and say that is a forced abortion! You need to do do a better job of studying Gods Word so you do not lie about it.

Stan B

Jul 21, 2019
Toronto
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

So to you then what is growing in side a womans belly is not even alive. but tell me when does god come down and breathe into teh nostrils of a baby??

And you should stop sounding so foolish and ignorant when you wish to falsely accuse someone.

It seems you and tinman are the ignorant ones of the Word of God when you take the passage in Numbers that says "belly to swell" and say that is a forced abortion! You need to do do a better job of studying Gods Word so you do not lie about it.
>>So to you then what is growing in side a womans belly is not even alive. but tell me when does god come down and breathe into teh nostrils of a baby??

I did not say that what is growing inside are not living cells! Just like cancer growing inside a women’s body are not living cells. Even poop contains living cells. So . . . Whether cancer or fetus they both are connected as part of ghd woman’s body from whom they obtain their sustenance; but neither is VIABLE LIVING BEING capable of living on their own.

So God says that a fetus becomes a
living being only after HE breathes into it’s NOSTRILS the BREATH of LIFE!

God gave you a brain to figure out when that could happen:

1. The fetus would have to have NOSTRILS!

2. The fetus would have to have exited the womb, because nostrils don’t operate inside the womb submerged in amniotic fluid, or it would drown. The fetus is still dependent upon being part of the mother’s body for oxygen.

3. During the nomal birth process, the takes it’s first gasp of breath when it is no longer part of the mother’s body when the umbilical cord is severed, and God breathes into its NOSTRILS the BREATH of LIFE!!

You say you have read the Bible, but Tinman have also read the Bible. Why are Tinman and I in agreement with each other?? Because we have sought guidance PROMISED by the Holy Spirit:

Jesus Promises the Holy Spirit
…25All this I have spoken to you while I am still with you. 26But the Advocate, theHoly Spirit, whom the Father will send inMy name, will teach you all things and will remind you of everything I have told you. John 14

Stan B

Jul 21, 2019
Toronto
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

It seems you and tinman are the ignorant ones of the Word of God when you take the passage in Numbers that says "belly to swell" and say that is a forced abortion! You need to do do a better job of studying Gods Word so you do
And neither are cannibals.
All the Cannibals I know are Christians!

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
All the Cannibals I know are Christians!
None of the Liberals are supporting you Stan. Not even the WORST Libs! Ain't NOBODY supporting you Stan. Get a clue.

Last edited: