Flash 0day [Now Patched]

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

HammerStone

Staff member
Feb 12, 2006
South Carolina
prayerforums.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Kind of a PSA I suppose, but if you run Adobe Flash (Player), please make sure you visit http://get.adobe.com/flashplayerand upgrade to the latest version. A 0day vulnerability was discovered due to some other events, and Adobe released a patch for it the other day. Consequences may include losing control of your computer, so just go do it. ;)

Reactions: Doug_E_Fresh

liafailrock

Jul 4, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My firefox still gives a warning each time I try to use flash despite updates-- not that I want to use it anyway. I've disabled it long time ago on this laptop and tower computer upstairs. As a matter of fact, the tower was getting so old harware-wise it would not even run flash any longer. Lately, I've been using HTML5 on youtube and even the clunky computer runs it choppy, but watchable. Also disabling flash gets rid of half those annoying ads. This is a mission to end flash once and for all. Steve Jobs was right.

liafailrock

Jul 4, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I take that back. There was an update for my system today, but I guess it took a week which is unusual. No more warnings, but I still don't really use flash much.