Flee from what?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

us2are1

Son Of Man
Sep 14, 2011
Us2are1

Out of curiosity which of the following examples provided are the bastard children of giants? Can you provide Christs teaching on these matters?
Book, Chapter and Verse?
Are you able to look up your cannon to teach us which of these examples are evil spirit children from giants and not simply unknown illnesses of the time?
Look forward to your response.

focus.gif

You didn't hear what I said. here it is again. "Demons are the bastard children of the fallen messengers". The demons are the Spirits of the Giants.

Here it is in scripture.

Enoch 15
8. And now, the giants, who are produced from the spirits and flesh, shall be called evil spirits upon the earth, and on the earth shall be their dwelling.
9. Evil spirits have proceeded from their bodies; because they are born from men, and from the holy Watchers is their beginning and primal origin; they shall be evil spirits on earth, and evil spirits shall they be called.
10. As for the spirits of heaven, in heaven shall be their dwelling, but as for the spirits of the earth which were born upon the earth, on the earth shall be their dwelling.
11. And the spirits of the giants afflict, oppress, destroy, attack, do battle, and work destruction on the earth, and cause trouble: they take no food, but nevertheless hunger and thirst, and cause offenses. And these spirits shall rise up against the children of men and against the women, because they have proceeded from them.

Insight

Aug 7, 2011
I would say, that is why we follow the Spirit, He leads us into Truth, and it's not a head knowledge, it's interwined in us, so it becomes part of us. In my experience, the Truth He wants to show me, is usually through difficult trials.
Love for A christ, would not be His love (agape), we are filled with His love, in order to share with others.
People who have attempted to discern the Bible is what is wrong with Christianity today, that is why there are so many denominations, divisions, and strange doctrines of men.

No Jake,

The reason why there are so many denominations, divisions, and strange doctrines of men is due to individual’s not reading and studying their Bibles.

Today most of you have taken on the Church Fathers teachings of devils, demons, satan and heaven, hell going all of which are pagan teachings and form the majority of Christianity today.

Unlike the Bereans who search their bibles daily to discover truth; these are they who had a true foundation in the Word.

These were more noble than those in Thessalonica, in that they received the word with all readiness of mind, and searched the scriptures daily, whether those things were so.

So far both Prentis and you are in opposition to Acts 17:11 which again, is consistent with modern Christianity.

You see Jake whether you know this or not, within Acts 17:11 is a wonderful example, you might like to see Prov 25:2 & John 5:39).
These first century believers "Tested everything" (1 Th 5:21).

They exemplified the true disciple in christ characterised by the following
  • open minds
  • recognition of need;
  • searching minds;
  • daily application;
  • enthusiasm
I have by posting these short studies tried to show you a similar example to follow one that encourages the testing of doctrine and questioning your long held beliefs.

Only in this spirit will you both ever come to know truth.

Insight

Insight

Aug 7, 2011
You didn't hear what I said. here it is again. "Demons are the bastard children of the fallen messengers". The demons are the Spirits of the Giants.

Here it is in scripture.

Enoch 15
8. And now, the giants, who are produced from the spirits and flesh, shall be called evil spirits upon the earth, and on the earth shall be their dwelling.
9. Evil spirits have proceeded from their bodies; because they are born from men, and from the holy Watchers is their beginning and primal origin; they shall be evil spirits on earth, and evil spirits shall they be called.
10. As for the spirits of heaven, in heaven shall be their dwelling, but as for the spirits of the earth which were born upon the earth, on the earth shall be their dwelling.
11. And the spirits of the giants afflict, oppress, destroy, attack, do battle, and work destruction on the earth, and cause trouble: they take no food, but nevertheless hunger and thirst, and cause offenses. And these spirits shall rise up against the children of men and against the women, because they have proceeded from them.

No your Enoch passage has no foundation in the Bible.

I am wanting you to reason the matter out of the Word you know the AV!

If you cannot, just say so.

us2are1

Son Of Man
Sep 14, 2011
No your Enoch passage has no foundation in the Bible.

It does in Peters bible and Judes Bible and my bible. The writers of your bible have not allowed all of the truth to be in there and have allowed things in there that are not truth and should not be.

But this is where studying to show yourself approved to God takes precedence.

Jude 1
6 And the angels who did not keep their proper domain, but left their own abode, He has reserved in everlasting chains under darkness for the judgment of the great day;
14 Now Enoch, the seventh from Adam, prophesied about these men also, saying, "Behold, the Lord comes with ten thousands of His saints,

Genesis 6
4. There were giants on the earth in those days, and also afterward, when the sons of God came in to the daughters of men and they bore children to them. Those were the mighty men who were of old, men of renown.

2 PETER 2
4 For if God did not spare the angels who sinned, but cast them down to hell and delivered them into chains of darkness, to be reserved for judgment; 5 and did not spare the ancient world, but saved Noah, one of eight people, a preacher of righteousness, bringing in the flood on the world of the ungodly;

2 Timothy 2
13 If we are faithless, He remains faithful; He cannot deny Himself.
14 Remind them of these things, charging them before the Lord not to strive about words to no profit, to the ruin of the hearers.
15 Be diligent to present yourself approved to God, a worker who does not need to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.
16 But shun profane and idle babblings, for they will increase to more ungodliness.

Insight

Aug 7, 2011
None of those passages quoted mention giants, evil spirits, children of giants etc.

You have some serious twisting going on here!

I am happy for you to choose one of those passages to study and we can explore truth.

Needless to say your imagination is well outside of the Scriptures.

Which passage would you like me to consider?

I have confidence in my God!

Do you?

us2are1

Son Of Man
Sep 14, 2011
None of those passages quoted mention giants, evil spirits, children of giants etc.

You have some serious twisting going on here!

I am happy for you to choose one of those passages to study and we can explore truth.

Needless to say your imagination is well outside of the Scriptures.

Which passage would you like me to consider?

I have confidence in my God!

Do you?

I know God and He knows me. genisis does mention the giants. However you are still not paying attention.
The giants were the bastard children of the watchers (sons of God) (angels) (messengers) and the daughters of men. The fallen angels happened in the time of Noah.

Enoch 10
8. And the whole earth has been corrupted through the works that were taught by Azâzêl: to him ascribe all sin.'
9. And to Gabriel said the Lord: 'Proceed against the bastards and the reprobates, and against the children of fornication: and destroy [the children of fornication and] the children of the Watchers from amongst men [and cause them to go forth]: send them one against the other that they may destroy each other in battle: for length of days shall they not have.

Insight

Aug 7, 2011
You don’t understand God!

If angels sin, they die Rom 6:23 the divine law which is eternal, stands for all time, if you sin you die! I will say it again so it penetrates the thick carnal layer of skin covering your senses.

Rom 6:23

If you sin you die!

If Angels sin then all Angels can sin and will sin…your reward is in vain! You are actually confessing to a tainted gift! For if you truly believe in sinning angels from which we are to be likened, then your reward is the possibility of sinning eternally.

I say it again…you know not the God of the Bible, but a foreign greek god who is many gods!

You need to find another way to invent the bastard children and their demons.
depressed.gif

Return to the Word of not fairy-tales.

Insight

Jude 1
6 And the angels who did not keep their proper domain, but left their own abode, He has reserved in everlasting chains under darkness for the judgment of the great day;
14 Now Enoch, the seventh from Adam, prophesied about these men also, saying, "Behold, the Lord comes with ten thousands of His saints,

Genesis 6
4. There were giants on the earth in those days, and also afterward, when the sons of God came in to the daughters of men and they bore children to them. Those were the mighty men who were of old, men of renown.

2 PETER 2
4 For if God did not spare the angels who sinned, but cast them down to hell and delivered them into chains of darkness, to be reserved for judgment; 5 and did not spare the ancient world, but saved Noah, one of eight people, a preacher of righteousness, bringing in the flood on the world of the ungodly;

2 Timothy 2
13 If we are faithless, He remains faithful; He cannot deny Himself.
14 Remind them of these things, charging them before the Lord not to strive about words to no profit, to the ruin of the hearers.
15 Be diligent to present yourself approved to God, a worker who does not need to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.
16 But shun profane and idle babblings, for they will increase to more ungodliness.

Why dont you prove from these passages your doctrine of devils and demons. Expound the passage and lets see where it takes us?

Insight

Aug 7, 2011
Here is a tough question my fellow student.

Do you believe this verse is true of all God's children?

[sup]Rom 6:21[/sup] But what fruit were you getting at that time from the things of which you are now ashamed? For the end of those things is death

You teach those things which angels were ashamed off ends in death? But angels are immortal eternal beings?
conf.gif

[sup]Rom 6:22[/sup]But now that you have been set free from sin and have become slaves of God, the fruit you get leads to sanctification and its end, eternal life.

Oh no we have a PROBLEM us2are1!!!! Because you don’t actually believe this to be true! You say Angels are sinners! and our reward being like them (Spirit beings) we are sinners? Therefore you have made the Word to become of none effect.

[sup]Rom 6:23[/sup] For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Your beliefs concerning angels precludes you from being in Christ because your reward is tainted with sin.

But if you believe your reward is to one day be totally free for eternity from sin then you MUST also agree that Angels cannot sin!

If angels sin then their "end" (Greek "telos": the end of a process) will be death.

No such judgment in all Scripture reveals angels to be held under the sentence of death.

Not one passage!

I say not one.

Prentis

May 25, 2011
Montreal, Qc
Theologians, who spend all their time reading the bible, disagree, Insight. Jake is indeed correct. We cannot be the ones interpreting scriptures, it has to be the spirit teaching us. We are born of one spirit, not one bible. You expose your own lack of understanding of anything spiritual.

The whole purpose of Christ coming is that we would share in God's nature, thus being able to overcome. This is only possible if he is indeed God. Once again, your scheme shows itself to have nothing to do with the NT. We are to become partakers of the divine nature and walk by this.

What your telling us is that we basically need to study the bible more! One peep at history tells us this fails. Only by the spirit can we succeed.

us2are1

Son Of Man
Sep 14, 2011
You don’t understand God!

If angels sin, they die Rom 6:23 the divine law which is eternal, stands for all time, if you sin you die! I will say it again so it penetrates the thick carnal layer of skin covering your senses.

Rom 6:23

If you sin you die!

If Angels sin then all Angels can sin and will sin…your reward is in vain! You are actually confessing to a tainted gift! For if you truly believe in sinning angels from which we are to be likened, then your reward is the possibility of sinning eternally.

I say it again…you know not the God of the Bible, but a foreign greek god who is many gods!

You need to find another way to invent the bastard children and their demons.
depressed.gif

Return to the Word of not fairy-tales.

Insight

Why dont you prove from these passages your doctrine of devils and demons. Expound the passage and lets see where it takes us?

You don't know what Spirit you are of. But if you will ask God for His Spirit he will lead you into all truth. Those who ask receive and those who don't receive nothing. I Pray that God enlighten you and not hold anything to your charge.

Reactions: Prentis

Insight

Aug 7, 2011
Theologians, who spend all their time reading the bible, disagree, Insight. Jake is indeed correct. We cannot be the ones interpreting scriptures, it has to be the spirit teaching us. We are born of one spirit, not one bible. You expose your own lack of understanding of anything spiritual.

The whole purpose of Christ coming is that we would share in God's nature, thus being able to overcome. This is only possible if he is indeed God. Once again, your scheme shows itself to have nothing to do with the NT. We are to become partakers of the divine nature and walk by this.

What your telling us is that we basically need to study the bible more! One peep at history tells us this fails. Only by the spirit can we succeed.

I believe the above is called a copout

cop-out also cop·out (k
obreve.gif
pout) n. Slang

1. A failure to fulfill a commitment or responsibility or to face a difficulty squarely.
2. A person who fails to fulfill a commitment or responsibility.
3. An excuse for inaction or evasion.

I think option 1 & 2 fits beautifully dont you think?

But Scriptually you both have been thoroughly tested and your house is built on sand. I say again...search the Scriptures and find that nowhere is a sinning angel, nowhere can be found your supernatural evil monster and that all false accusers are human in nature.

Take me to the passages and expound an understanding of your devils.

Please.

Prentis

May 25, 2011
Montreal, Qc
I believe the above is called a copout

cop-out also cop·out (k
obreve.gif
pout) n. Slang

1. A failure to fulfill a commitment or responsibility or to face a difficulty squarely.
2. A person who fails to fulfill a commitment or responsibility.
3. An excuse for inaction or evasion.

I think option 1 & 2 fits beautifully dont you think?

But Scriptually you both have been thoroughly tested and your house is built on sand. I say again...search the Scriptures and find that nowhere is a sinning angel, nowhere can be found your supernatural evil monster and that all false accusers are human in nature.

Take me to the passages and expound an understanding of your devils.

Please.

Well, you the above actually shows itself to be a very good copout itself.

You avoid the subject. Who interprets the scriptures?

Insight

Aug 7, 2011
You don't know what Spirit you are of. But if you will ask God for His Spirit he will lead you into all truth. Those who ask receive and those who don't receive nothing. I Pray that God enlighten you and not hold anything to your charge.

Enlightenment comes from opening the Word, so I suggest rather than pray (just yet) how about you open the Book and expound your understanding.

Opening it gives light Psa 119:130YLT

us2are1

Son Of Man
Sep 14, 2011

Amen Prentis
The bible is a road map that should lead the reader to asking God for His Spirit. It is the Spirit of God who enlightens and saves.

Insight

Aug 7, 2011
Well, you the above actually shows itself to be a very good copout itself.

You avoid the subject. Who interprets the scriptures?

Does Rom 6:23 apply to Angels?

Who interprets the scriptures?

Matt 16:17

Rather than continuing this unfruitful discussion and knowing I have put forward a strong argument here that teaches devils and satan are not speaking or supernatural being(s). I will now start a new thread (more positive) on "How to Search the Scriptures for Eternal Life"

It is clearly something which is in great need.

Prentis

May 25, 2011
Montreal, Qc
You miss the point. You show forth your faith is in your own interpretation of the scriptures, rather than the work of the Spirit.

But the scriptures tell us that we may not interpret them, but the Spirit interprets them, and teaches us.

1 John 2:27
But the anointing which you have received from Him abides in you, and you do not need that anyone teach you; but as the same anointing teaches you concerning all things, and is true, and is not a lie, and just as it has taught you, you will abide in Him.

Insight

Aug 7, 2011
You miss the point. You show forth your faith is in your own interpretation of the scriptures, rather than the work of the Spirit.

But the scriptures tell us that we may not interpret them, but the Spirit interprets them, and teaches us.

1 John 2:27
But the anointing which you have received from Him abides in you, and you do not need that anyone teach you; but as the same anointing teaches you concerning all things, and is true, and is not a lie, and just as it has taught you, you will abide in Him.

Shame you didnt quote 1 John 2:24 I wonder what it was that they heard?

Rom 10:17YLT maybe?

Prentis, you may try to discredit the Scriptures but you will never be revealed truth with this attitude.

Prentis

May 25, 2011
Montreal, Qc
You miss the point again.

The point is that it is by the spirit that we learn, by the work of God in us. If we interpret scripture, we will be wrong, one way or another. It must be the Lord who opens our spiritual understanding and eyes.

Insight

Aug 7, 2011
You miss the point again.

The point is that it is by the spirit that we learn, by the work of God in us. If we interpret scripture, we will be wrong, one way or another. It must be the Lord who opens our spiritual understanding and eyes.

So why look into the Word Acts 17:11? If what you say is true? Why bother to search out the matter? Why look for the interpretation if you in fact believe its automatic for those who believe they have the Spirit?

Insight

Jake

Aug 21, 2011
Western US
No Jake,

The reason why there are so many denominations, divisions, and strange doctrines of men is due to individual’s not reading and studying their Bibles.
No Insight,
The reason for so many denominations is because Satan wants to divide and that is what he has done. He has blinded people of his existance. His most powerful weapon is to convince people he doesn't exist, in this way, he has no fear of people who don't believe in him. So while he is leading people away from the truth, there yet are more and more man-made doctrines with his aid.

This is why, we must follow the Spirit of Truth, He will lead us into all truth. The spiritual battle is going on all around us, there is a supernatural battle going on and we can not see it, but it is just as real as what we see as our reality.

In order to win a battle, we must know there is an enemy, and what the enemy is like, to side-step him, we put on the full armor of God and we do battle with the tools God has given us.