Flesh is Not Sinful

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Partly true, especially in taking away a favorite excuse for sinning among unbelievers and sinning christians alike: "I was born this way."

Sinful flesh, however, is not saying flesh is sinful and has lusts to sin within it against our souls.

It is saying Jesus came in the likeness of mortal flesh, of sinful men.

He came made of the seed of David with mortal flesh, and so in the likeness of sinful men sinning with the flesh.

I don't buy your brand of philosophy for one second, because Jesus of Nazareth is GOD The Son. His Spirit never changed when He was born in the flesh through woman's womb. And He ONLY was without sin while in the flesh. What you fail to understand about His suffering from being in the flesh is that He FELT all the temptations and trials that 'we' feel from being in the flesh. So He suffered through all that, and still remained WITHOUT SIN.

What the OCCULTISTS and thus Gnostics, try to do, is say Jesus was just a human man like any of us, and that He didn't actually die on the cross, but lived to old age, and married and had children (even in false movies based on Dan Brown's books like The Da Vinci Code with Tom Hanks). In other words, they claim He was NOT The Son of God, nor Immanuel "God with us". They want the deceived to believe like them, that flesh can reach PERFECTION. It can not! It is condemned to perish with this present world.

1 Cor 6:13
13 Meats for the belly, and the belly for meats: but God shall destroy both it and them. Now the body is not for fornication, but for the Lord; and the Lord for the body.
KJV

Reactions: ScottA

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
5. Christ is the maker of all things in heaven and on earth, and He makes all things good, and makes nothing evil, nor sinful in spirit nor in nature.
Isaiah 45:7
I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the Lord do all these things.