Following quotes

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
It would be easier to navigate the forum if you could click somewhere on a quote and it would take you to the original post.

Job

Feb 5, 2014
somewhere
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It would be easier to navigate the forum if you could click somewhere on a quote and it would take you to the original post.

Are you asking or telling?

There is link that will take you back to the original post. It's next to the name of the one being quoted. It's invisible so you gotta look for it.
o

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
Are you asking or telling?

There is link that will take you back to the original post. It's next to the name of the one being quoted. It's invisible so you gotta look for it.
o

Oh, thanks

I don't see it unless I highlight the name.

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

Yes it a great feature...( that Job mentioned) Maybe it should be in a thread about "navigating the site" I think that bbyrd009 first told me about it , and it is getting passed on one to another..but would be nice is everybody knew this 'trick'. :)

Reactions: pia

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
Yes it a great feature...( that Job mentioned) Maybe it should be in a thread about "navigating the site" I think that bbyrd009 first told me about it , and it is getting passed on one to another..but would be nice is everybody knew this 'trick'. :)
apparently it is not working as of today?

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
new, hidden, and malfunctioning lol. never highlighted the name before, to get that little up arrow, interesting. Still broke though

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
mine is on some posts, and is not on some others, hmm

:D Well there you go..just wanting to be different !!
:p
Maybe you just need to turn off your device and back on again...that is what usually fixes my problems...and we all know that having a Apple is the answer to all computerish needs. LOL

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
:D Well there you go..just wanting to be different !! :p
Maybe you just need to turn off your device and back on again...that is what usually fixes my problems...and we all know that having a Apple is the answer to all computerish needs. LOL
ya, Apple, i wish lol. I'll prolly have to try cycling, because i still cannot click-back :(