For free will believers out there

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are getting personal and are way off topic. Any more I shall report your behaviour.

I said this:

Who doesn't have more to learn?

The Bible is so simple that a child can understand its message and yet so complex that the greatest theologian cannot plumb the depths of it.

What about that was getting personal?

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
2 Thessalonians 2:13 (NKJV)
13 ... God from the beginning chose you for salvation through sanctification by the Spirit and belief in the truth,

Cooper

Jan 31, 2020
Sheffield, Yorkshire, home of Robin Hood.
robinhood-loxley.weebly.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
13 ... God from the beginning chose you for salvation through sanctification by the Spirit and belief in the truth,
Paul said to run the race to the end. He warned Timothy not to backslide. No one is secure until the race is done. Adam and Eve were thrust out from the presence of the Lord. They were the original elect.

Mat 5:13 Ye (believers) are the salt of the earth: but if the salt (believers) have lost their savor, wherewith shall it be salted? it is thenceforth good for nothing, but to be cast out and trodden under foot of men.

2Pe 2:21 For it were better for them not to have known the way of righteousness, then, after knowing it, to turn back from the holy commandment delivered unto them.

2Pe 2:22 It has happened unto them according to the true proverb, The dog turning to his own vomit again, and the sow that had washed to wallowing in the mire. Wherefore let him that thinketh he standeth take heed lest he fall.

1Co 10:12 The backslider (people do backslide) in heart shall be filled with his own ways;

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Paul said to run the race to the end. He warned Timothy not to backslide. No one is secure until the race is done. Adam and Eve were thrust out from the presence of the Lord. They were the original elect.

Mat 5:13 Ye (believers) are the salt of the earth: but if the salt (believers) have lost their savor, wherewith shall it be salted? it is thenceforth good for nothing, but to be cast out and trodden under foot of men.

2Pe 2:21 For it were better for them not to have known the way of righteousness, then, after knowing it, to turn back from the holy commandment delivered unto them.

2Pe 2:22 It has happened unto them according to the true proverb, The dog turning to his own vomit again, and the sow that had washed to wallowing in the mire. Wherefore let him that thinketh he standeth take heed lest he fall.

1Co 10:12 The backslider (people do backslide) in heart shall be filled with his own ways;

Those who are CHOSEN will "run the race to the end".

Cooper

Jan 31, 2020
Sheffield, Yorkshire, home of Robin Hood.
robinhood-loxley.weebly.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom

That was to Christians.
I see. So only New Testament Christians are the elect
So why did Paul warn Timothy not to be like Hymenaeus and Alexander

Now to the King eternal, immortal, invisible, to God who alone is wise, be honor and glory forever and ever. Amen. This charge I commit to you, son Timothy, according to the prophecies previously made concerning you, that by them you may wage the good warfare, having faith and a good conscience, which some having rejected, concerning the faith have suffered shipwreck, of whom are Hymenaeus and Alexander, whom I delivered to Satan that they may learn not to blaspheme. (1 Timothy 1:17-20)

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your gynocentrism is showing. My point was about his sexism in apparently being OK with the subjugation of men.
You can leave off the sarcasm. I brought up a valid point to discuss.
If you choose to discuss it with me then do it respectfully, please.
God Bless

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You can leave off the sarcasm. I brought up a valid point to discuss.
If you choose to discuss it with me then do it respectfully, please.
God Bless

No sarcasm. I brought up a valid point to discuss, the apparent acceptance of the subjugation of men.

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No sarcasm. I brought up a valid point to discuss, the apparent acceptance of the subjugation of men.
No, you put a sarcastic label on me and that is not what I am about.
So you want to discuss subjugation of men...start your own thread your off topic!
Thanks!:cool: