For The 9999th Time, OSAS (Albeit Testimony Time)

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
I AM NOT CATHOLIC!! STOP CALLING ME ONE!!!!! I AM A TRADITIONAL CHRISTIAN WHAT YOU AND MAY OTHERS HATE!

I am not a evangelical nor Catholic and I do not hold standard protestant beliefs, more accurately modern evangelical beliefs like Dispensationalism, any type of rapture that modern evangelicals believe in, I believe that Revelations is not a future book but a book that is full of symbolism of hope for the early Christians. You could call me a partial Preterist though I might deviate from that a bit. I do not believe in Sola Scriptura I believe in Scripture with Tradition, I don't believe in Salvation by Faith alone but Salvation by God's Grace alone through faith, I believe in the continuing gifts of the Holy Spirit, I believe that the Church is the pillar and foundation of truth and I believe the filoque should not be in the Nicene creed, I believe in the absolute Real Presence of Christ in the Eucharist, I believe in praying to the Saints.

YOU MAY NOT CARE ABOUT DEFENDING CHRISTIANITY BUT I DO. You may not care about defend Christ being 100 percent man and 100 percent God but I do. You may not care about orthodox (small o) Christianity but I do.
:rolleyes onward Christian Souldja!
you're a Catholic ok, call it what you like