For those who deny the Most Holy Trinity!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Freeborn

Jan 7, 2021
New Jerusalem
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
He is God and man two natures two wills
And the child Jesus is our salvation
Lk 2:30 I have seen my salvation
Jesus gave birth to himself?

All the ancient condemned heresy’s are alive and well, why not just accept the truth as taught by Christ thru his church and his apostles
I posted the didache teaching of the apostles it’s not scripture but based on it and far superior to you errors
ok. quote a verse of Scripture which says was you said and I will believe it. But see I know it does not say that.
show me one place in God's word that he had two natures and two wills. this is lies of satan.
No, I did not say that Jesus gave birth to himself.
do not change my words or add to them.
I said that Mary did not give birth to God. He baby was not God he was fully human. God did not die on the cross for God cannot die.
I said Jesus gave spiritual birth to the CHRIST INSIDE HIM.
that we all must also do to have eternal life. We must bear a son of God to God. We must conceive a son of God inside ourselves and live for God all our lives, for that 'child' to come to maturity and be born again at our resurrection, just exactly as Jesus did.
I know people do not know these things because false churches, all of them., hid the truth and brought up LIES. all they teach is lie and those lies block your mind from being able to 'hear' the truth.

Freeborn

Jan 7, 2021
New Jerusalem
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Romans 7:
4 Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ; that ye should be married to another, even to him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God.

5 For when we were in the flesh, the motions of sins, which were by the law, did work in our members to bring forth fruit unto death.

6 But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter.

7 What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet.
Law taught man what sin or evil is. Law brought death. Law was and is condemnation. Law is that tree of the knowledge of good and evil. the above verses solidly prove it and there is much more.

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you think there is another true source of what God said to mankind other than the holy KJV, you are into a false religion.

such as Lk 3:2 the word of God came to John, what book chapter and verse?

the words of Jesus?

Granting to His apostles in His church authority to teach

Lk 10:16
He who hears you hears me...

John 13:20
Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that receiveth whomsoever I send receiveth me; and he that receiveth me receiveth him that sent me.

Jesus Christ continues HIS ministry in His new covenant church thru Peter, the apostles, and their successors with the same mission, power, and authority!
Mt 16:18 Mt 28:19 Acts 1:17 acts 8:31 & 35 Lk 10:16 Jn 8:32 Jn 13:20 Jn 15:5 Jn 16:13 Jn 20:21-22 acts 9 eph 2:20

Successors of Jesus Christ!

Jesus already prepares His apostles to continue His mission with His power (binding and loosing) and with His authority (keys) matt 16:18 matt 18:18

John 3:5 Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.

John 3:22 After these things came Jesus and his disciples into the land of Judaea; and there he tarried with them, and baptized.

John 4:1 when therefore the Lord knew how the Pharisees had heard that Jesus made and baptized more disciples than John...
Jn 4:2 Though Jesus himself baptized not, but his disciples

Here we see Jesus delegating to His successors, Peter and the apostles!

Apostolic succession

Behold I am with you (the successors or the apostles until the end of the age, so the successors must remain until the end of the age) matt 28:19

(None of the so called reformers were apostles) (no man has authority to start a church)

Teaching authority of the Apostles and their successors in the church founded in the one true founded by Jesus Christ!

Jesus Christ is the head of the church, (eph 5:23) the body of Christ,
(col 1:18) the new and eternal covenant, (pre-figured Jer 31:31) (Heb 8:8) new covenant replaces the Mosaic covenant, (Heb 8:13) Christ replaces David as king, (Lk 1:32-33) Jesus Christ is the only mediator between God and men, (1 Tim 2:5 & Heb 12:24) but a mediator remains on earth mediating between God and His people, but Christ ascended to heaven, (acts 1) before He did He founded His church, on Peter, and the apostles, and their successors!
Mt 16:18 Mt 28:19 Acts 1:17 acts 2:42 acts 8:31 & 35 Lk 10:16 Jn 8:32 Jn 13:20 Jn 16:13
Jn 20:21-22 eph 2:20

We must be taught by Peter, the apostles, and their successors! Lk 10:16 Matt 28:19 Jn 21:17

Matt 28:19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:

Lk 1:4 That thou mightest know the certainty of those things, wherein thou hast been instructed.

Acts 8:30 And Philip ran thither to him, and heard him read the prophet Esaias, and said, Understandest thou what thou readest?

31 And he said, How can I, except some man should guide me? And he desired Philip that he would come up and sit with him.

Col 2:7 Rooted and built up in him, and stablished in the faith, as ye have been taught, abounding therein with thanksgiving.

The obedience of faith!

Rom 1:5 By whom we have received grace and apostleship, for obedience to the faith among all nations, for his name.

Taught the one true faith revealed by Christ to His apostles! Eph 4:5 Jude 1:3

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am a Christian white woman who loves God and his word. I am not associated with any 'church' or other org. God told me to leave them all and not go back. I obeyed. Went to church many years; different kinds. never learned one truth and had no idea how to have or live by FAITH. When I left church and depended on God to show me his truth from SCRIPTURE ONLY; no man-made books or words, then God began talking to me and revealing the glory hidden in Scripture and He taught me how to know and live by Faith. Why do you think one cannot be a true Christian without man's labels attached?

1st I give thanks for your faith and biblical insights
Did He found a church? Matt 16:18

Freeborn

Jan 7, 2021
New Jerusalem
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
1st I give thanks for your faith and biblical insights
Did He found a church? Matt 16:18
Yes, but not the mess in our world today. this stuff that is called church has absolutely not one thing connected with the true Christ that Jesus built.

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
ok. quote a verse of Scripture which says was you said and I will believe it. But see I know it does not say that.
show me one place in God's word that he had two natures and two wills. this is lies of satan.
No, I did not say that Jesus gave birth to himself.
do not change my words or add to them.
I said that Mary did not give birth to God. He baby was not God he was fully human. God did not die on the cross for God cannot die.
I said Jesus gave spiritual birth to the CHRIST INSIDE HIM.
that we all must also do to have eternal life. We must bear a son of God to God. We must conceive a son of God inside ourselves and live for God all our lives, for that 'child' to come to maturity and be born again at our resurrection, just exactly as Jesus did.
I know people do not know these things because false churches, all of them., hid the truth and brought up LIES. all they teach is lie and those lies block your mind from being able to 'hear' the truth.

is Jesus both Fully God and fully man?

Freeborn

Jan 7, 2021
New Jerusalem
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
such as Lk 3:2 the word of God came to John, what book chapter and verse?

the words of Jesus?

Granting to His apostles in His church authority to teach

Lk 10:16
He who hears you hears me...

John 13:20
Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that receiveth whomsoever I send receiveth me; and he that receiveth me receiveth him that sent me.

Jesus Christ continues HIS ministry in His new covenant church thru Peter, the apostles, and their successors with the same mission, power, and authority!
Mt 16:18 Mt 28:19 Acts 1:17 acts 8:31 & 35 Lk 10:16 Jn 8:32 Jn 13:20 Jn 15:5 Jn 16:13 Jn 20:21-22 acts 9 eph 2:20

Successors of Jesus Christ!

Jesus already prepares His apostles to continue His mission with His power (binding and loosing) and with His authority (keys) matt 16:18 matt 18:18

John 3:5 Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.

John 3:22 After these things came Jesus and his disciples into the land of Judaea; and there he tarried with them, and baptized.

John 4:1 when therefore the Lord knew how the Pharisees had heard that Jesus made and baptized more disciples than John...
Jn 4:2 Though Jesus himself baptized not, but his disciples

Here we see Jesus delegating to His successors, Peter and the apostles!

Apostolic succession

Behold I am with you (the successors or the apostles until the end of the age, so the successors must remain until the end of the age) matt 28:19

(None of the so called reformers were apostles) (no man has authority to start a church)

Teaching authority of the Apostles and their successors in the church founded in the one true founded by Jesus Christ!

Jesus Christ is the head of the church, (eph 5:23) the body of Christ,
(col 1:18) the new and eternal covenant, (pre-figured Jer 31:31) (Heb 8:8) new covenant replaces the Mosaic covenant, (Heb 8:13) Christ replaces David as king, (Lk 1:32-33) Jesus Christ is the only mediator between God and men, (1 Tim 2:5 & Heb 12:24) but a mediator remains on earth mediating between God and His people, but Christ ascended to heaven, (acts 1) before He did He founded His church, on Peter, and the apostles, and their successors!
Mt 16:18 Mt 28:19 Acts 1:17 acts 2:42 acts 8:31 & 35 Lk 10:16 Jn 8:32 Jn 13:20 Jn 16:13
Jn 20:21-22 eph 2:20

We must be taught by Peter, the apostles, and their successors! Lk 10:16 Matt 28:19 Jn 21:17

Matt 28:19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:

Lk 1:4 That thou mightest know the certainty of those things, wherein thou hast been instructed.

Acts 8:30 And Philip ran thither to him, and heard him read the prophet Esaias, and said, Understandest thou what thou readest?

31 And he said, How can I, except some man should guide me? And he desired Philip that he would come up and sit with him.

Col 2:7 Rooted and built up in him, and stablished in the faith, as ye have been taught, abounding therein with thanksgiving.

The obedience of faith!

Rom 1:5 By whom we have received grace and apostleship, for obedience to the faith among all nations, for his name.

Taught the one true faith revealed by Christ to His apostles! Eph 4:5 Jude 1:3
all of the above only said what God said. when anyone departs from written Scripture, they are false. God does not contradict himself. Paul stated that he only said what Scripture already said. Jesus quoted OT scripture. You cannot get away from it and be right. When God tells me things that I have not heard, and He does. I always ask how to prove it with Scripture, and He shows it to me. that is our only safety.

Alvertsky

Jan 10, 2021
Corolla NC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
all of the above only said what God said. when anyone departs from written Scripture, they are false. God does not contradict himself. Paul stated that he only said what Scripture already said. Jesus quoted OT scripture. You cannot get away from it and be right. When God tells me things that I have not heard, and He does. I always ask how to prove it with Scripture, and He shows it to me. that is our only safety.
Actually Jesus radically departed from the written scripture

Freeborn

Jan 7, 2021
New Jerusalem
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
is Jesus both Fully God and fully man?
No. Jesus was totally human. Hebrews said, made in all points like unto his brethren. Deut 18, God told Moses, I will raise them up a prophet like unto you. He was speaking of Jesus. You cannot be fully one thing and then also fully another. God is not man nor the son of man. Numbers. Jesus said, God is a spirit; john 4. Jesus said in Luke 24, a spirit has not flesh and bone as you see me have.

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

ok calm down, I’m not attacking you just trying to understand and come to a biblical understanding

do you don’t see any support in scripture for the oral teaching authority of the apostles?

Freeborn

Jan 7, 2021
New Jerusalem
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
ok calm down, I’m not attacking you just trying to understand and come to a biblical understanding

do you don’t see any support in scripture for the oral teaching authority of the apostles?
The apostles did not teach anything contrary to written Scripture.

Alvertsky

Jan 10, 2021
Corolla NC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No so. Jesus quoted O T scripture. sure he taught the grace message and crossed the law message, but he did not depart from any of the written words.
So it was written that he should defile the temple

Can you show me

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus built the true christ?

Jesus built the one true church, Matt 16:18 and is His church built on Peter and the apostles Matt 16:18 eph 2:20
And is eternal Lk 1:32-33 matt 16:18
Has the teaching authority of Christ

then what is this church?

Alvertsky

Jan 10, 2021
Corolla NC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus built the one true church, Matt 16:18 and is His church built on Peter and the apostles Matt 16:18 eph 2:20
And is eternal Lk 1:32-33 matt 16:18
Has the teaching authority of Christ

then what is this church?
I have heard that jesus built the church, however he never actually did as he typically preached in a field or on the mountain.