For those who deny the Most Holy Trinity!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Alvertsky

Jan 10, 2021
Corolla NC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Then explain matt 16:18?
Easy, matt was either wrong or you misinterpreted

Again there were no churches in or after jesus time as christians were murdered

The oldest church is dated to 233ad

Simple actually

Last edited:

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
no. there is no truth to these man-made things trying to override the word of God. they do not have truth in them. only the written Scripture is God's word. the rest is satan's words.

that’s nuts
The word of God is not limited to the Bible alone and your 66 books either
What does approved scripture mean
And who is the approver

Approved of scripture, it would be scripture itself acts 2:42 hold fast to the doctrine of the apostles, those are the doctrine of the apostles

Alvertsky

Jan 10, 2021
Corolla NC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
that’s nuts
The word of God is not limited to the Bible alone and your 66 books either

Approved of scripture, it would be scripture itself acts 2:42 hold fast to the doctrine of the apostles, those are the doctrine of the apostles
Who approves scripture

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Easy, matt was either wrong or you misinterpreted

Again there were no churches in or after jesus time as christians were murdered

The oldest church is dated to 233ad

Simple actually

the Bible and Jesus cannot be wrong
And I did not misinterpreted

Acts 2:47
Praising God, and having favour with all the people. And the Lord added to the church daily such as should be saved.

1 Corinthians 12:13
For by one Spirit are we all baptized into one body, whether we be Jews or Gentiles, whether we be bond or free; and have been all made to drink into one Spirit.

Galatians 3:27
For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ.

the church was founded by Christ on Peter and the apostles and their successors

Alvertsky

Jan 10, 2021
Corolla NC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
the Bible and Jesus cannot be wrong
And I did not misinterpreted

Acts 2:47
Praising God, and having favour with all the people. And the Lord added to the church daily such as should be saved.

1 Corinthians 12:13
For by one Spirit are we all baptized into one body, whether we be Jews or Gentiles, whether we be bond or free; and have been all made to drink into one Spirit.

Galatians 3:27
For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ.

the church was founded by Christ on Peter and the apostles and their successors
Lol the fact is that any bible verse means whatever you choose, and all humans can be wrong. Only god can not be wrong and even he screwed up by inventing mosquitoes

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Lol so the church has to approve the supposed words of god

Ok kid
Only the church founded by Christ on Peter the apostles and their successors have authority from Christ Matt 16:18 and 18:18 only they can say what is and what is not the Bible and it’s meaning
Lk 10:16

Alvertsky

Jan 10, 2021
Corolla NC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Only the church founded by Christ on Peter the apostles and their successors have authority from Christ Matt 16:18 and 18:18 only they can say what is and what is not the Bible and it’s meaning
Lk 10:16
And what is the name of that church and when was the scripture approved?

Alvertsky

Jan 10, 2021
Corolla NC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In the fifth century the works done by Saint Jerome and authority by the universal (catholic) church
Does jesus approve of the vatican banks billions of dollars while people starve? So you are saying that catholics are the real church

U sure

jaybird

Feb 29, 2016
The answer is in Mk. 12:32 which I underlined. Then I went on to explain why it supports my position.
I didn't ask for your position. Here is the question again :
When a mainstream Jew says the Most High is "One" what do they mean?

jaybird

Feb 29, 2016
Hey bro @jaybird. I am a Trinitarian believer but that does not mean much before a Holy and Righteous God. What I believe he is or is not does not count much on the radar however, It's our personal relationship with Jesus that matters the most so I agree with you on this....:)
I respect your trinity beliefs. But when people start teaching your going to hell if you do not proclaim the trinity when the bible does not say that, this is going to far. This is how people got burned alive 500 years back.

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
John the baptist prophet of the most high? Lk 1:76 And thou, child, shalt be called the prophet of the Highest: for thou shalt go before the face of the Lord to prepare his ways;

Prepare the way of the Lord Lk 1:4 As it is written in the book of the words of Esaias the prophet, saying, The voice of one crying in the wilderness, Prepare ye the way of the Lord, make his paths straight.

5 Every valley shall be filled, and every mountain and hill shall be brought low; and the crooked shall be made straight, and the rough ways shall be made smooth;

6 And all flesh shall see the salvation of God.

The Lord is Jesus and a Jesus is Lord, One God in three persons!

Holy, holy, holy, is the Lord God almighty!

Matt 2:11 And when they were come into the house, they saw the young child with Mary his mother, and fell down, and worshipped him: and when they had opened their treasures, they presented unto him gifts; gold, and frankincense and myrrh.

2:12 And being warned of God in a dream that they should not return to Herod, they departed into their own country another way.

They worshiped Jesus and only God can be worshiped!

Matt 5: 21 Ye have heard that it was said of them of old time, Thou shalt not kill; and whosoever shall kill shall be in danger of the judgment:

22 But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire.

Only God have the commandments only God can change them!

Matthew 8:26
And he saith unto them, Why are ye fearful, O ye of little faith? Then he arose, and rebuked the winds and the sea; and there was a great calm.

Only God has this power!

Matt 17:1 And after six days Jesus taketh Peter, James, and John his brother, and bringeth them up into an high mountain apart,

2 And was transfigured before them: and his face did shine as the sun, and his raiment was white as the light.

Only God!

John 11:25
Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live:

Only God can be this!

John 14:6
Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Only God!

one God in three persons!

jaybird

Feb 29, 2016
Again, the answer is in Mk. 12:32 which I underlined. Then I went on to explain why it supports my position.
Again, I am not asking for a bible verse nor am I asking your position.
What does a mainstream Jew mean when they say the Lord is one?