For those who deny the Most Holy Trinity!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No. Jesus was totally human. Hebrews said, made in all points like unto his brethren. Deut 18, God told Moses, I will raise them up a prophet like unto you. He was speaking of Jesus. You cannot be fully one thing and then also fully another. God is not man nor the son of man. Numbers. Jesus said, God is a spirit; john 4. Jesus said in Luke 24, a spirit has not flesh and bone as you see me have.

I think your confusing divinity with person

Freeborn

Jan 7, 2021
New Jerusalem
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus built the true christ?
Christ is the anointing of God. Jesus conceived this into himself at his baptism. the Holy Ghost came into Jesus then and began producing a son of God, inside the man, Jesus. The son of God was inside Jesus; it was his own inner man. We all have an inner man if we belong to God. We must also conceive a child of God inside ourselves and birth that child when we come out of the grave. I know this truth has been hidden for hundreds of years. but a good searching of Scripture will show it to anyone willing to study the Word and ask God to reveal it to them. we have to lay aside all the false teachings of man.

Freeborn

Jan 7, 2021
New Jerusalem
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think your confusing divinity with person
regardless of what you 'think' I am not one bit confused. I had to also unlearn all the lies that 'church' taught me to come into God's real truth. do a search... find one verse that links the word 'divinity' with Jesus. IT IS NOT THERE.

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The apostles did not teach anything contrary to written Scripture.

I agree nothing contrary to scripture but my question was is there scripture base for the teaching authority of the apostles? And of course does it continue today?

Freeborn

Jan 7, 2021
New Jerusalem
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have heard that jesus built the church, however he never actually did as he typically preached in a field or on the mountain.
Jesus' church is spiritual not material. His teachings brings us into the one body of Christ. by one Spirit are we baptized into one body. The Acts experience of the baptism of the Holy Ghost and water baptism in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, is the ONLY WAY INTO THIS BODY AND THIS BODY IS HIS TRUE CHURCH.

Freeborn

Jan 7, 2021
New Jerusalem
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I agree nothing contrary to scripture but my question was is there scripture base for the teaching authority of the apostles? And of course does it continue today?
Yes, we must go by the teaching of the Apostles, written in the NT scriptures. there is no other way with God.

Freeborn

Jan 7, 2021
New Jerusalem
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, we must go by the teaching of the Apostles, written in the NT scriptures. there is no other way with God.
what I am saying is the teaching of the apostles. I do not say anything but what they said. the truth is also found in the OT when you can separate Grace from Law.

Freeborn

Jan 7, 2021
New Jerusalem
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So it was written that he should defile the temple

Can you show me
Yes, Jesus knew that God had condemned making merchandise of the things of God. He said, make not my Father's house a house of merchandise. this is the mark of the beast...paying a preacher or other forms of merchandizing the things of God. Many scriptures bear this out. here is one:
Ezekiel 28:16
By the multitude of thy merchandise they have filled the midst of thee with violence, and thou hast sinned: therefore I will cast thee as profane out of the mountain of God: and I will destroy thee, O covering cherub, from the midst of the stones of fire.

Alvertsky

Jan 10, 2021
Corolla NC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, Jesus knew that God had condemned making merchandise of the things of God. He said, make not my Father's house a house of merchandise. this is the mark of the beast...paying a preacher or other forms of merchandizing the things of God. Many scriptures bear this out. here is one:
Ezekiel 28:16
By the multitude of thy merchandise they have filled the midst of thee with violence, and thou hast sinned: therefore I will cast thee as profane out of the mountain of God: and I will destroy thee, O covering cherub, from the midst of the stones of fire.
What would jesus do to the vatican bank today?

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
the bible never says this, you might as well say you cant be saved without giving us your credit card, no different.

if there was any emphisis on Christology then it is at the end of John:
John 20 30-31
30Now Jesus did many other signs in the presence of the disciples, which are not written in this book; 31but these are written so that you may believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God, and that by believing you may have life in his name.

no trinity mentioned.

there was no trinity until 400 years after Jesus, and it wasnt taught in churches for anothr 200 or more years, thats 600 years after Jesus. how in the world can anyone think this is from the bible when it was 600 years after Jesus. why did it take so long to form, because it was always against scripture, every time they made a change to the doctrine to make it sync to scripture it would open up a whole new can of worms.
more people were burned alive over this doctrine than any other doctrine in the history of the faith, hundreds of thousands of men, women and children being burned. there are records of 14 year old kids being burned alive over this doctrine.
if this is not the bad fruit Jesus warned us about then i dont know what is.

Hey bro @jaybird. I am a Trinitarian believer but that does not mean much before a Holy and Righteous God. What I believe he is or is not does not count much on the radar however, It's our personal relationship with Jesus that matters the most so I agree with you on this....:)

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have heard that jesus built the church, however he never actually did as he typically preached in a field or on the mountain.

not a building but a church
the body of christ

1 Corinthians 12:13
For by one Spirit are we all baptized into one body, whether we be Jews or Gentiles, whether we be bond or free; and have been all made to drink into one Spirit.

Galatians 3:27
For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ.

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
regardless of what you 'think' I am not one bit confused. I had to also unlearn all the lies that 'church' taught me to come into God's real truth. do a search... find one verse that links the word 'divinity' with Jesus. IT IS NOT THERE.

Matt 2:11 And when they were come into the house, they saw the young child with Mary his mother, and fell down, and worshipped him: and when they had opened their treasures, they presented unto him gifts; gold, and frankincense and myrrh.

2:12 And being warned of God in a dream that they should not return to Herod, they departed into their own country another way.

They worshiped Jesus and only God can be worshiped!

Matt 5: 21 Ye have heard that it was said of them of old time, Thou shalt not kill; and whosoever shall kill shall be in danger of the judgment:

22 But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire.

Only God have the commandments only God can change them!

Matthew 8:26
And he saith unto them, Why are ye fearful, O ye of little faith? Then he arose, and rebuked the winds and the sea; and there was a great calm.

Only God has this power!

Matt 17:1 And after six days Jesus taketh Peter, James, and John his brother, and bringeth them up into an high mountain apart,

2 And was transfigured before them: and his face did shine as the sun, and his raiment was white as the light.

Only God!

John 11:25
Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live:

Only God can be this!

John 14:6
Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Only God!

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Rom 1:1 Paul, a servant of Jesus Christ, called to be an apostle, separated unto the gospel of God,

2 (Which he had promised afore by his prophets in the holy scriptures,)

3 Concerning his Son Jesus Christ our Lord, which was made of the seed of David according to the flesh;

4 And declared to be the Son of God with power, according to the spirit of holiness, by the resurrection from the dead:

5 By whom we have received grace and apostleship, for obedience to the faith among all nations, for his name:

6 Among whom are ye also the called of Jesus Christ:

7 To all that be in Rome, beloved of God, called to be saints: Grace to you and peace from God our Father, and the Lord Jesus Christ.

8 First, I thank my God through Jesus Christ for you all, that your faith is spoken of throughout the whole world.

9 For God is my witness, whom I serve with my spirit in the gospel of his Son, that without ceasing I make mention of you always in my prayers;

10 Making request, if by any means now at length I might have a prosperous journey by the will of God to come unto you.

11 For I long to see you, that I may impart unto you some spiritual gift, to the end ye may be established;

12 That is, that I may be comforted together with you by the mutual faith both of you and me.

13 Now I would not have you ignorant, brethren, that oftentimes I purposed to come unto you, (but was let hitherto,) that I might have some fruit among you also, even as among other Gentiles.

14 I am debtor both to the Greeks, and to the Barbarians; both to the wise, and to the unwise.

15 So, as much as in me is, I am ready to preach the gospel to you that are at Rome also.

16 For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.

17 For therein is the righteousness of God revealed from faith to faith: as it is written, The just shall live by faith.

18 For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness;

19 Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them.

20 For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:

Alvertsky

Jan 10, 2021
Corolla NC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
not a building but a church
the body of christ

1 Corinthians 12:13
For by one Spirit are we all baptized into one body, whether we be Jews or Gentiles, whether we be bond or free; and have been all made to drink into one Spirit.

Galatians 3:27
For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ.

Jesus never built anything, as there was no christian church in his day
This is both literal and figurative

Last edited:

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Are the apostles creed the nicene creed the athanasius creed and the didache are approved by scripture as the teaching of the apostles? Acts 2:42
I know there not scripture, but are they approved of scripture?

Freeborn

Jan 7, 2021
New Jerusalem
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Are the apostles creed the nicene creed the athanasius creed and the didache are approved by scripture as the teaching of the apostles? Acts 2:42
no. there is no truth to these man-made things trying to override the word of God. they do not have truth in them. only the written Scripture is God's word. the rest is satan's words.

Alvertsky

Jan 10, 2021
Corolla NC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What does approved scripture mean
And who is the approver