For those who deny the Most Holy Trinity!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

jaybird

Feb 29, 2016
Again, refer back to post #369. I underlined the answer in Mk. 12:32. Then I went on to explain why it supports my position.
this is the only part that you wrote:

The Father, the Word, and the Holy Spirit = God's threefold and single nature, and everything is threefold in them: forms, effects, and powers.

this is what you think mainstream Jews think when they say the Most High is one? you think Jews teach a trinity? who told you this?

jaybird

Feb 29, 2016
Again, refer back to post #369 where I underlined the answer in Mk. 12:32. Then I went on to explain why it supports my position.

no, post 369 does not explain anything

why do you think Jews teach the trinity doctrine?

do you know what Judaism is?

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
this is the only part that you wrote:

this is what you think mainstream Jews think when they say the Most High is one? you think Jews teach a trinity? who told you this?

I don’t really care what jews teach they blaspheme Christ daily and put him to death, why go with their teaching they are outside the new covenant

One in divine nature but three persons

Is Jesus God?
Is Jesus the most high?
Is Jesus the word?

jaybird

Feb 29, 2016
I don’t really care what jews teach they blaspheme Christ daily and put him to death, why go with their teaching they are outside the new covenant

One in divine nature but three persons

Is Jesus God?
Is Jesus the most high?
Is Jesus the word?

you dont care what Jews teach?

Jews wrote the bible.
Jesus was a Jew
the 12 were Jews.
John B was a Jew.
St Paul was a Jew.

I don’t really care what jews teach

maybe you would like to re think this statement.

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How does what I underlined in Mk. 12:32 not answer your question?

one God one divine nature but three persons

John the baptist prophet of the most high? Lk 1:76 And thou, child, shalt be called the prophet of the Highest: for thou shalt go before the face of the Lord to prepare his ways;

Prepare the way of the Lord Lk 1:4 As it is written in the book of the words of Esaias the prophet, saying, The voice of one crying in the wilderness, Prepare ye the way of the Lord, make his paths straight.

5 Every valley shall be filled, and every mountain and hill shall be brought low; and the crooked shall be made straight, and the rough ways shall be made smooth;

6 And all flesh shall see the salvation of God.

The Lord is Jesus and a Jesus is Lord, One God in three persons!

Holy, holy, holy, is the Lord God almighty!

Matt 2:11 And when they were come into the house, they saw the young child with Mary his mother, and fell down, and worshipped him: and when they had opened their treasures, they presented unto him gifts; gold, and frankincense and myrrh.

2:12 And being warned of God in a dream that they should not return to Herod, they departed into their own country another way.

They worshiped Jesus and only God can be worshiped!

Matt 5: 21 Ye have heard that it was said of them of old time, Thou shalt not kill; and whosoever shall kill shall be in danger of the judgment:

22 But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire.

Only God have the commandments only God can change them!

Matthew 8:26
And he saith unto them, Why are ye fearful, O ye of little faith? Then he arose, and rebuked the winds and the sea; and there was a great calm.

Only God has this power!

Matt 17:1 And after six days Jesus taketh Peter, James, and John his brother, and bringeth them up into an high mountain apart,

2 And was transfigured before them: and his face did shine as the sun, and his raiment was white as the light.

Only God!

John 11:25
Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live:

Only God can be this!

John 14:6
Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Only God!

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
you dont care what Jews teach?

Jews wrote the bible.
Jesus was a Jew
the 12 were Jews.
John B was a Jew.
St Paul was a Jew.

maybe you would like to re think this statement.

I was refering to the Jews who killed Christ and made their own religion after Israel not Jews (there were 12 tribes not just judah) who made their own religion after they lost the ark and priesthood and the temple was destroyed

jaybird

Feb 29, 2016
I was refering to the Jews who killed Christ and made their own religion after Israel not Jews (there were 12 tribes not just judah) who made their own religion after they lost the ark and priesthood and the temple was destroyed

so before Jesus you think mainstream Judaism was teaching a trinity?

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I hope we can at least all agree there is only one God (divine nature) uncreated and eternal???

jaybird

Feb 29, 2016
No Christ revealed the trinity
Jude 1:3

i am happy thats what you think Jesus was teaching.

ok back to mainstream Judaism. i am assuming that your claiming they (Jews) taught the trinity in the past but for some reason they stopped. when did Jews stop teaching the trinity? and what made them change their mind?

Freeborn

Jan 7, 2021
New Jerusalem
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
that’s nuts
The word of God is not limited to the Bible alone and your 66 books either

Approved of scripture, it would be scripture itself acts 2:42 hold fast to the doctrine of the apostles, those are the doctrine of the apostles
Then if one departs from the written Scriptures and says stuff that is not written, they are disobeying God who commanded us not to add to his word and not to take away from his word. If you allow some natural man to change the written Scripture or Word of God, then you lose everything that is solid and can be proven. this is exactly why there is so much false doctrine now. every church out there is full of false doctrine; listen to man-made stuff instead of studying God's word and asking God to reveal its true meaning to them.

Freeborn

Jan 7, 2021
New Jerusalem
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

ok back to mainstream Judaism. i am assuming that your claiming they (Jews) taught the trinity in the past but for some reason they stopped. when did Jews stop teaching the trinity? and what made them change their mind?

nothing here that reveals any trinity.
Jude King James Version (KJV)
1 Jude, the servant of Jesus Christ, and brother of James, to them that are sanctified by God the Father, and preserved in Jesus Christ, and called:

2 Mercy unto you, and peace, and love, be multiplied.

3 Beloved, when I gave all diligence to write unto you of the common salvation, it was needful for me to write unto you, and exhort you that ye should earnestly contend for the faith which was once delivered unto the saints.