• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
-
There are 2 Things that i think about sometimes, that are for me, just ...... "mind blown".

First...

John 1:10 and Colossians 1:16 say that Jesus Pre-incarnate made This World...This EARTH......all of it.

So, as that is true........then that means that when Baby Jesus, took his first Barefoot Baby Step on the ground......He little feet were touching the EARTH that HE CREATED.

2nd....

When Jesus was 12, He Told His Mother....>"why have you come looking for me, don't you know that i must be about my Father's business (work)".

So, this means that Jesus knew already His Father's will for him, and that means that Christ the boy, understood that He was sent here to go to the Cross and hang on it and die for you and me.

That is a lot to realize, when you are 12 yrs old.
And what is more, is that Jesus had to face this Cross, that was coming to Him, every single day of His life, all day....in His MIND.
He was thinking about it. it was on His Mind.
A horrible torture, was coming to Him, and He knew it for years and years and years and years.........and had to keep waiting for that day to finally arrive.
And God sent down a Helper from Heaven to encourage and support the LAMB sent for us ALL..who was dripping Blood from His face as it started.

The word says that "for the joy set before Him, He endured the Cross".....but, that Cross enduring, was all those years he had to KNOW it was coming, as well as when it came for Him....

• All i can say is : Thank You JESUS
-

an-angel-comforting-jesus-before-his-arrest-in-the-garden-of-gethsemane-carl-bloch.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: marks and Pearl