Freemasonry

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A conversation of back and forth questions and answers along with statement made by both parties, is not an interrogation!

Now if she felt condemned or not, I can't speak for her feelings so I won't. But in the least, that makes your statement here half false (interrogation), possibly half truth (condemned).

When a woman is raped the guy might say they were just having a good time....You might want to ask the lady.

4Jesus

Feb 15, 2019
Philly
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are the judge and it is you that believes it is all black and white. And there is a middle ground, respect each other religious beliefs and fellowship in the Lord.

I didn't say I was a judge, nor any different than what you are doing...

I don't think it's b&w; I think there's many levels of complexity to many things.

Take for instance PW's question of if you are or were a Freemason. It automatically means you are the "wizard" or "men in black" or a "spook", more and more extremes, which is black and white.

I don't respect the beliefs of devil supporters - child molester supporters if you ask me.

4Jesus

Feb 15, 2019
Philly
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When a woman is raped the guy might say they were just having a good time....You might want to ask the lady.

lol, now I'm a rapist?

You just compared a conversation by choice, to rape. What the hell?

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am not lying, look at your posts. I support Christian beliefs, you condemn them if they do not agree with your beliefs.

All you seem to see is condemnation. God sees that my heart breaks for those who believe the lies of the devil! I have cried many tears for these people whom Jesus loves and gave His life for.

Jesus' love is NOT warm fuzzies. He's not interested in making people feel good in their dungeons. He truly came to set the captives FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm not sure how much I'll be able to "talk" on here today. My daughter just called with bad news. A friend of hers just committed suicide, and I am heartbroken over it!

Please, everyone lift up Jacob's friends and family today as they deal with this tragedy!

Reactions: 4Jesus

4Jesus

Feb 15, 2019
Philly
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Tick tock, tick tock, tick tock to the Lake of Fire.

You should watch what you say, you never know who you are speaking with...

4Jesus

Feb 15, 2019
Philly
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
All you seem to see is condemnation. God sees that my heart breaks for those who believe the lies of the devil! I have cried many tears for these people whom Jesus loves and gave His life for.

Jesus' love is NOT warm fuzzies. He's not interested in making people feel good in their dungeons. He truly came to set the captives FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm not sure how much I'll be able to "talk" on here today. My daughter just called with bad news. A friend of hers just committed suicide, and I am heartbroken over it!

Please, everyone lift up Jacob's friends and family today as they deal with this tragedy!

I'm so sorry PW. The best I can do is to pray for their family and yours, at this time.

Reactions: Prayer Warrior

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I don't think it's b&w; I think there's many levels of complexity to many things.

Take for instance PW's question of if you are or were a Freemason. It automatically means you are the "wizard" or "men in black" or a "spook", more and more extremes, which is black and white.

I don't respect the beliefs of devil supporters - child molester supporters if you ask me.

When you condemn the beliefs of others you are judging...When you condemn the actions of God with others, you are judging God.

So do I.

My point to her was if I was a Freemason or MIB or a Spook, would I say so, I would say most of the time not.

Child molesters...are you referring to Catholics are Protestants? Or just in general?

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

We can talk later...

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No, I don't have God bound up. The devil, oh, I mean Lucifer, has YOU bound up! And you think that you are so free. But you will reap what you've sown, and I think that you already are. That's the truth!

See, your god, the god of the world, is NO match for my God--the Lord Jesus Christ--King of kings and Lord of lords!

But make no mistake, Grailhunter, your god's agenda is to destroy you.

Our God has no equal OR opposite. He is all in all and has left us with HIS FINAL revelation for what to expect in the future. And I surely agree with you PW, the degrees of the Freemasons are like a prepping ground of sorts. I DO know that one of my Aunts and Uncles were pretty high up there and, they pretty much looked down on my family as my father never made much money, had to work several jobs throughout our childhood and, he kept a roof over out heads and food on the table but...we were not nearly as well off as they were. I often wondered why they never came to visit us. Their kids were awesome and fun to play with but, my Aunt and Uncle were not so kind to us. And, it was a rare thing to go over there. My uncle died many years ago but my Aunt died just 3 years ago and she decided she wanted a closed wake/funeral and did not invite my family. It hurt, then it made me angry as most of my younger sibs just did not understand why. It is what it is and, I probably would have felt hypocritical going to her wake and feeling as though I had to say all these great things about her because, I could not think of anything "nice" she ever did around all of us kids (7 of us). Who knows if their uppityness had anything at all to do with their high positions in the Freemasons. Oh well...

4Jesus

Feb 15, 2019
Philly
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

When you condemn the beliefs of others you are judging...When you condemn the actions of God with others, you are judging God.

So do I.

My point to her was if I was a Freemason or MIB or a Spook, would I say so, I would say most of the time not.

Child molesters...are you referring to Catholics are Protestants? Or just in general?

First off, I never said JD wasn't a Christian. In fact, I stated multiple times that I believe she was. So your accusation that I was condemning her, is yet another false accusation by you towards me.

You know who else is a false accuser?

Second, the point that I was making with your extremes (black and white), wasn't that you'd say so if you were.

Devil worshippers/supporters are worshippers/supporters of a child molester - The child molester.

Reactions: Nancy

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
First off, I never said JD wasn't a Christian. In fact, I stated multiple times that I believe she was. So your accusation that I was condemning her, is yet another false accusation by you towards me.

Second, the point that I was making with your extremes (black and white), wasn't that you'd say so if you were.

Devil worshippers/supporters are worshippers/supporters of a child molester - The child molester.

Again ask her. And I never said that you said she was not a Christian. Are you having a conversation with yourself?

Yea, Satan...and I am saying don't accuse people. Do not judge, lest you be judged...

Then what do you mean by this?

4Jesus

Feb 15, 2019
Philly
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Again ask her. And I never said that you said she was not a Christian. Are you having a conversation with yourself?

Yea, Satan...and I am saying don't accuse people. Do not judge, lest you be judged...

Then what do you mean by this?

Nope, not having a conversation with myself. How can I condemn her when I state I think she's a Christian?

You have falsely accused me, multiple times, over at least two threads now, then state you aren't.

Satan is a child molester...those who worship/support him, worship/support a child molester.

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Nope, not having a conversation with myself. How can I condemn her when I state I think she's a Christian?

You have falsely accused me, multiple times, over at least two threads now, then state you aren't.

Satan is a child molester...those who worship/support him, worship/support a child molester.

Ask her...that is the one thing you don't want to do.

4Jesus

Feb 15, 2019
Philly
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ask her...that is the one thing you don't want to do.

No, it's not "the one thing I do not want to do". I will not indulge in your erroneously way of thinking just because you say to do something.

If she felt I was condemning her, while I was calling her a Christian, then there's nothing more to discuss. If those two ideas - condemnation while stating I believe she is a Christian, aren't separated ideas, then the rest of the conversation isn't going to amount to anything that's agreeable.

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No, it's not "the one thing I do not want to do". I will not indulge in your erroneously way of thinking just because you say to do something.

If she felt I was condemning her, while I was calling her a Christian, then there's nothing more to discuss. If those two ideas - condemnation while stating I believe she is a Christian, aren't separated ideas, then the rest of the conversation isn't going to amount to anything that's agreeable.

You surely have a different definition of condemning and interrogation than I do. Either way my patience with you has reached its limit. So have a blessed day.