Freemasonry

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Ezra

Dec 27, 2018
Missouri
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If it is considered to be self righteous, to state what Christ said, then whatever you say. But most correctly ,
those deep things of satan are unacceptable to Him is all I am pointing out. And the fact that you express a problem with people who esteem Christ's mother yet embrace Lucifer speaks volumes. I simply say to TRUE CHRISTIANS weigh it all in the balance. Which is supported by scripture -esteem of

Christ's mother or esteem of dark esoteric knowledge? The "good "free masons do is to be seen but no matter how you turn it, the good they do is to equalize the bad according to the esoteric garbage they adhere to. Since, before God there is no such thing , then their "good" is simply to keep up with appearances . A mask in essence, which hides the true spiritual agenda behind all those secret societies.

"In the End Days, there will be no more Lukewarm, men will be either hot or cold, but not both" Christ will make the decision for those who think they can have it both ways.
:rolleyes:

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
As if works outside of faith in Christ are worth anythingo_O.Those little "good deeds" to balance out all the evil...no such thing. Only full devotion gains access to heaven the rest is simply lukewarmness which gets you spewed out. You probably wouldn't care about a good deed by a Jew but you "know a many a good Freemasons"? There is no such thing as Christian and Freemasonry being able to mix in the kingdom of heaven. People just love to make up stuff and others love it because it tickles their ears. Just like in here, Freemasonry is being presented in increments . This is clearly one of those type forums. The people are all over the place with their beliefs. Take you for instance, you speak a lot vile toward a certain type of "Jew" because you "say" you hate their power:D , yet the same agenda works through Freemasonry. Who are you kidding.
Well the works that the Freemasons do are helping people in fact, it's called charity, they do a way better job of it than the salvos with the money that they get, I am just pointing out a fact here.
The Freemasons are a good people in general but just lost as to the Holy Spirit, so that aside they in general are better men than most Atheist or average slob any day, now they are carnal men who pride themselves on being better men in fact and they are due to their works and they will stand by that.
But some of us Christians know that that is not were it's all at and realise that there is more to it than good works that one does, we do not give man the glory but abide in Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit of God the Father, who's ways are above all mans works.

Mans works regardless are just only what they are and the average Jo Blow will see their works as admirable and they will say look what we did ? with pride ! I understand that as any fool can, but such works may not count 100% as far as God is concerned.
All Jews are on the same level as mans works, as non of their works are worthy of Jesus Christ for they do not know God.
So fact is that all people regardless who are not abiding in Jesus Christ are only worthy of mans works. they can not exceed the works of the Pharisee's and you need more than that dribble to get into the Kingdom of God. as the Bible points this out.
Even the religious get it wrong, look at Mother Teresa is Idolised by all fools, did she bring anyone to Christ Jesus, did she preach Christ Jesus, No ! was she saved ? no ! she was just doing worldly works and fools admired them works, good they were in them selves but such is nothing about from Christ Jesus in fact.
So see their you go I just pointed to all people who are not worthy of Christ Jesus and I do not idolise any of them at all and I am not saying that they are bad people, but that they are lost as to God and his works. such works is something like a 5yo brat perspective ! they would claim to be bringing in the Kingdom by their works, but void of Christ Jesus ? and that is what is going on nowadays, they are all fools.

Most so called Christians nowadays are all about mans works religion, in fact they are just as in bed with the Freemason crowd of dolts as well, just look at Pope Francis he is a Freemason, the proof is in what he says, there is no Christ Jesus in him at all, just as it is with all Jesuits nowadays, they are all Satanist working to the NWO and in bed with Islam and the Talmud whore.

I speak of worthy Jews and of unworthy Jews as well bro, just as Jesus did, not to mention unworthy Christians just as Jesus had said bro.

Brian_B

Dec 28, 2019
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Up until the early 80s a Catholic couldn't be a Freemason. Was anyone here a closet Mason during that period?

Reactions: bbyrd009

Brian_B

Dec 28, 2019
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As we saw in the September 6, 2007 column, the Code of Canon Law that was promulgated in 1983 by Pope John Paul II replaced the earlier code of 1917. The 1917 code was thus abrogated-repealed and replaced, in other words-by the current code.

Canon 2335 of the 1917 code stated clearly that those Catholics who joined a Masonic organization or some other, similar group that plotted against the Church or against civil authority, incurred excommunication. The Church’s interpretation of Freemasonry’s main purpose was pretty clear: it was an association that plots against Catholicism. Membership in it was, therefore, obviously inconsistent with being a Catholic.

-- Can Catholics Become Freemasons?

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
As we saw in the September 6, 2007 column, the Code of Canon Law that was promulgated in 1983 by Pope John Paul II replaced the earlier code of 1917. The 1917 code was thus abrogated-repealed and replaced, in other words-by the current code.

Canon 2335 of the 1917 code stated clearly that those Catholics who joined a Masonic organization or some other, similar group that plotted against the Church or against civil authority, incurred excommunication. The Church’s interpretation of Freemasonry’s main purpose was pretty clear: it was an association that plots against Catholicism. Membership in it was, therefore, obviously inconsistent with being a Catholic.

-- Can Catholics Become Freemasons?
I know many Freemasons and all of them hate the RCC totally, I am not allowed to question the Freemasons at all or they go off the rocker totally, you are not allowed to question them at all that is forbidden ! well I say I question the RCC If I want to and I will question anything that I bother to regardless, especially one with hidden agendas.
I reject secret society's totally as any such a society is not worthy at all in my opinion and I do not respect anyone who hides behind secrets, such is the work of Satan without a doubt, if one can not stand up and voice their position on anything openly, well why not ! if you are honest everything is open to be said out loud before all the world. if you can not speak openly on your subject that you profess to support, such a one is condemned by God as a Satanist.
I have a mate who's dad was a Freemason and he has not a clue about such things, as his own dad did not see him worthy ? a dad that hides what he does to his own Children ? what a moron ! glad that my dad never was one, at least he was freely open about anything to talk about, boy if he was a closed book on something like freemasonry I would not respect him as a Dad.
But another mates dad was a Freemason, I liked his dad but his children support his freemasonry 100 %, I wonder if they will ever come to wonder what the go was with all that hiding behind such nonsense. my mate would of joined but has not the time he works 24/7 in his business no time to scratch himself. but it's all about money, that what comes across to me all the time that they worship, money, position and power, all worldly things become before God, religion is just a tool to them, or some they just bounce along with all in blissful ignorance.

mychael

Jan 6, 2020
radium
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
What is it?
Is it compatible with Christianity?

Go forth and discuss!

Most big corporations are just an extension of Freemasonry. Biggest difference is accepting money as payment instead of Rituals and Blood Oaths. There is good and bad in all the world. Not just here or there.

CovenantPromise

Sep 14, 2019
Northeast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Freemasonry is a mishmosh of practices of ancient kingdoms, with some twist added in every century. 1717 and moving on. There will always be those who want to be somebodies outside of what the Author of Life suggest. They add a little of this and that according to the season of men in acceptance. Now there are even Black Freemasons because it's fashionable and acceptable when prior to all this white supremacy was the mind set of that secret society. They have some concepts of Egypt, Rome , Babylon etc.... But like all them and the kingdoms that spawned them, they will crumble under time and Judgement. Not one great kingdom forged by men ever last . Like Egypt, Babylon, Greece , Rome , Persia , they will be judged and fall. Only the Messiah's kingdom will endure beyond the end of time. Men are so weak and needy , let go of the world !

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Freemasonry <---> OP

What is it?

A craft quild ~ A group of men interested in a particular type of craft with a common goal.

The craft ~ stone works / masonry, and the construction thereof.

The common goal ~
1) organization(S)
...denoting "not" in one central place.
2) basic regulations
...trained
...qualified, in workmanship, skill, ability, competency
...keeping basics, while improving techniques
3) attiitude, moral, upstanding, forthright
4) interaction
...with others of the same craft
...with authorities
...with clients
5) have a belief in a higher power than mankind

Development into a ~ Fraternity

Fraternity ~ meaning;
...shared profession with an other
...shared profession interests with an other
...shared friendship with the same
...shared support for the same others

Is it compatible with Christianity?

Compatible meaning without conflict ~

I would say;
1) Freemasonery is NOT a Christian Organization.
2) Freemasonery has a Goal orientation TOWARD a Stone Craft ...
3) similar to Gods Goal for mankind TOWARD working for God...

Each has basic set of Goals and guidelines of how to reach those goals in a forthright manner.

So, in that respect, yes, I would say Freemasonery is compatible and without conflict with Christianity.

Glory to God,
Taken

B

brakelite

A craft quild ~ A group of men interested in a particular type of craft with a common goal.

The craft ~ stone works / masonry, and the construction thereof.

The common goal ~
1) organization(S)
...denoting "not" in one central place.
2) basic regulations
...trained
...qualified, in workmanship, skill, ability, competency
...keeping basics, while improving techniques
4) interaction
...with others of the same craft
...with authorities
...with clients
5) have a belief in a higher power than mankind

Fraternity ~ meaning;
...shared profession with an other
...shared profession interests with an other
...shared friendship with the same
...shared support for the same others

Compatible meaning without conflict ~

I would say;

Each has basic set of Goals and guidelines of how to reach those goals in a forthright manner.

So, in that respect, yes, I would say Freemasonery is compatible and without conflict with Christianity.

Glory to God,
Taken
In the beginning Masons may have had bricks in common, but today the building blocks they use are employed in erecting something far more insidious and dangerous than a local out house.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In the beginning Masons may have had bricks in common,

A beginning is not limited to the organization, any organization, it also includes the potiental members, that it is an individual's beginning.

Just saying;
Any person interested in a paticular craft...
Sewing, Construction, Politics, Music, Sports, etc., "they" have a beginning and in my opinion will go in the direction of;
Learning, Skill development, forming bonds with the like minded...and hopefully have a basis of a commonality of higher power belief, charity, forthrightness, integrity and friendship.

but today the building blocks they use are employed in erecting something far more insidious and dangerous than a local out house.

"THEY" imo IS relative. You linked to a lecture by Prof. Walter Veith. Very interesting and telling of "societies" of sorts within "societies". And seemingly the more "advanced" and agree dangerous, appears to be "linked" with men "positioned in power".
(Politicians, Country heads of State, Religious heads, News, Military, Monetary....and such)

But I don't believe "THEY" ^ are the bulk makeup of any organization, or that the bulk makeup of any organization are apprised of ALL that goes on or an intended goal.

For example, in the US, there are thousands and thousands of people JOINED together as:
Employees and Elected and Appointed Servants OF the US Government...."THEY" are compartmentalized, one not all knowing of what the others are doing.
And a common term freely used;
TOP SECRET, is knowledge reserved for ONLY a Few particular persons, and the bulk of the persons are completely Uninformed of the "exclusive secrets" for an "exclusive Few".

Personally, I believe that is how the merry-go-round has found success in enticing people with LIKE interests to join with others, with the same interests to form the "group", be "financially" and "word of mouth" and displaying the "symbols" supportive, while a FEW put the "finances" to work for their own agenda.

Also, as Prof Veith pointed out, (using the left /right political example) and I have known for some time...another success of ANY group, is to promote a bonding brotherhood, while also promoting a finger pointing, tongue lashing against others NOT in the "brotherhood"

It is a vise that KEEPS the people BUSY, while the "higher up", congregate, reveal their intents, "master" plans and engage in rituals, hocus pocus, receive a "trophy" (hat, pin, robe, blah, blah)...engage in prostitution, lusts, laughs, excursions, or whatever trips their trigger.
It has been for eons...to keep the "peons" seemingly "included", and "against" the "peons" of "other" groups....while the "higher ups" of all the groups are holding hands in unity, behind locked and guarded doors.

Just saying..."they" may be "all" members, but "all" members are not engaged in or apprised of the same things.

Glory to God,
Taken

Brian_B

Dec 28, 2019
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

It is difficult to bring in the teaching of attributes you mentioned on the third line without taking into consideration religion. What is moral to a mason? The morality of Christians differs from the morality of man, and the same goes for many of the religions a mason can be a part of. What is accepted by a Hindu may not be acceptable to a Muslim or a Christian. So who's morals do you use, who's do you water down or leave out completely.

Masons want to "make good men, better" that sounds great and all but how can Freemasonry make a man better than God? They cannot. Outside of the development of the craft, Freemasonry cannot offer any improvement to the man himself that he cannot receive through Christ. Jesus said, "No one is good but the father" so if a Christian already sees himself worthy of "good" in the eyes of Freemasonry then he is already headed down the wrong path.

I would say;

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Freemasonry is certainly not a Christian organization, I agree with you there. Its use of god in a generic sense is not Biblical and outright blasphemous. Freemasonry considers the Bible only one of many sacred text along with the Quran and others, and view each one as equal.

How can a Christian stand and say that a book of any religion is as equal to the Bible? Or claim that another religion can bring a person to the same level of morality and goodness as Christianity?

In these ways, Freemasonry is certainly not compatible and seriously conflict with the teachings of the Bible.

mychael

Jan 6, 2020
radium
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Not all Freemason Fraternities have the same initiation rituals. Even a Pledge to a Country is Masonic!

All Military are Freemasonry Fraternities, and you’ve sold your (Soldier) rights to your identity by joining. Can someone Kill another without Judgement? We are sure Blinded by our Ego and educational systems!

By the way, how many have lost their salvation by going into the Military?

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Morality, is a term that has it's basis in "right and wrong", regardless if a person is Religious, and has or has not a set of Principles they lean on from any particular "book" that is sacred to them.

I am of the opinion, God revealed that from Adam's creation forward natural men DO have the natural instinct of feeling, learning and knowing what is "right and wrong".

I have not known of any organization that does not set bylaws/rules governing acceptable and non-acceptable behavior as a member of such organizations ...and households.

Again we agree, Freemasonary is not a Religion, thus what individuals elect as their own personal "sacred" book, is not the issue.
The issue would be if a member of the freemasons is willing or not to participate in friendship with like skilled brothers in an upstanding manner.....and their choice if they desire to branch off into more secretive activities.

Secret societies, Secrets in peoples homes, businesses, Secret services, Secret ops, Secrets in relationships....Everyone is an individual given FREEWILL by their creator ....
They can behave in any moral or immoral behavior they choose.
They can plan, connive, work, play, pray, in Secret as they please....God Knows what all do and He is their Judge.

Do I believe Corruption abounds on this Earth? Absolutely.
Do I believe God has a PLAN for all of His created humans? Absolutely.

Glory to God,
Taken

Brian_B

Dec 28, 2019
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Morality, is a term that has it's basis in "right and wrong", regardless if a person is Religious, and has or has not a set of Principles they lean on from any particular "book" that is sacred to them.

As a Christian do you agree the books of other religions (Volumes of Scared Law) are as important and equal to the Bible?

Brian_B

Dec 28, 2019
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not all Freemason Fraternities have the same initiation rituals. Even a Pledge to a Country is Masonic!

All Military are Freemasonry Fraternities, and you’ve sold your (Soldier) rights to your identity by joining. Can someone Kill another without Judgement? We are sure Blinded by our Ego and educational systems!

By the way, how many have lost their salvation by going into the Military?

Mychal, If you would like to discuss and debate your views on the military, and salvation, please find another thread. I would like to only debate and talk about how Christians should respond to Freemasonry.

mychael

Jan 6, 2020
radium
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Mychal, If you would like to discuss and debate your views on the military, and salvation, please find another thread. I would like to only debate and talk about how Christians should respond to Freemasonry.
Sure

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As a Christian do you agree the books of other religions (Volumes of Scared Law) are as important and equal to the Bible?

Rather than saying "important and equal", regarding "books"...I would say every religion teaches; something other than mankind is mankinds Savior and it is individuals who choose to believe Who or What their Savior is.

1 Cor 2:
[22] For the Jews require a sign, and the Greeks seek after wisdom:

[23] But we preach Christ crucified, unto the Jews a stumblingblock, and unto the Greeks foolishness;

Glory to God,
Taken

Brian_B

Dec 28, 2019
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Rather than saying "important and equal", regarding "books"...

I must press the question. The word "equal" is directly from a Masonic website discussing the Bible and other VSL. It teaches that Masons must consider them one in the same, so again I ask, Is this Biblical for a Christian to proclaim?

There are seven Volumes of the Sacred Law in common use in varying numbers through the East. They are in alphabetical order: (1) The Bible (OT) for the Jews. (2) The Bible (OT & NT) for Christians. (3) The Dhammapada for the Mahayana Sect of Buddhism. (4) The Gita for Hindus. (5) The Granth Sahib for Sikhs. (6) The Koran for Muslims. (7) The Zenda Avesta for Parsees and some Iranians (also called Mhordeh Avests in Singapore.) At the time of Writing (1992) it was thought that Lodge Singapore No. 7178, English Constitution, was the only lodge to have all seven of them. All are open on the pedestal and each is treated with the same respect and they are, in every way, equal to one another.

Please follow the Grand Lodge of Iowa link below and select the "Volume of Sacred Law" link at the bottom of the first column.
Symbolism & Philosophy