Freemasonry

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Base12

Dec 27, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Page 22 of The Book of Ancient and Accepted Scottish Rite of Freemasonry...

The book of ancient and accepted Scotties rite.. : McClenachan, Chas. T. [from old catalog] : Free Download, Borrow, and Streaming : Internet Archive

Lucifer (Ouroboros) surrounds his 'Precious Stones'...

Ezekiel 28:13
"Thou hast been in Eden the garden of God; every precious stone was thy covering, the sardius, topaz, and the diamond, the beryl, the onyx, and the jasper, the sapphire, the emerald, and the carbuncle, and gold: the workmanship of thy tabrets and of thy pipes was prepared in thee in the day that thou wast created"

Nine Gems with Gold in the center...

full

Brian_B

Dec 28, 2019
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thankfully a lot of these rituals and ceremonious customs have been leaked by former members.

Reactions: Base12

Brian_B

Dec 28, 2019
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Page 22 of The Book of Ancient and Accepted Scottish Rite of Freemasonry...

The book of ancient and accepted Scotties rite.. : McClenachan, Chas. T. [from old catalog] : Free Download, Borrow, and Streaming : Internet Archive

"Thou hast been in Eden the garden of God; every precious stone was thy covering, the sardius, topaz, and the diamond, the beryl, the onyx, and the jasper, the sapphire, the emerald, and the carbuncle, and gold: the workmanship of thy tabrets and of thy pipes was prepared in thee in the day that thou wast created"

Nine Gems with Gold in the center...

full
Thank you thank you thank you!!! That is a great book. It is pro-mason and shows how Freemasonry rips apart scripture.

Reactions: Base12

CovenantPromise

Sep 14, 2019
Northeast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think we can all agree that Hell will be full of "good" people and we can't have access to heaven unless we place our faith in the finished works of Christ.
Which Freemason take up a lot of space in with their many "good works".

CovenantPromise

Sep 14, 2019
Northeast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
is a organization my dad was a master mason .i am not a mason although i grew up around them . i know a few things that bother me. they use the Bible the majority of them are about as lost as a goose in a snow storm.. many use it as a religion.. it is not a religion all you have to do is believe on a God . the innation you go through is your blindfolded lead into a room and asked the secrets of the lodge be revealed . you are then pushed backwards and caught .the worshipful master more or less redeems you by pulling you up . i may not have it exactly right but i have talked to masons who dropped out . there are christians in the Lodge my dad was saved but never allowed it to be a religion... to this day i am not a fan of freemasonry
A Master Mason??? You do know what that entails. Of what Rite and what degree?

CovenantPromise

Sep 14, 2019
Northeast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank you thank you thank you!!! That is a great book. It is pro-mason and shows how Freemasonry rips apart scripture.

"Thank you! EMFJ.org has some great articles, and I have used them for some of my research. Unfortunately, (as strange as this may sound) I am trying to only use Masonic and Lodge based websites for my information and turn away from sites that are anti-mason. The reason being, my Christian friend who is a new Mason, is quick to say those sites twist and distort what Freemasonry is really about.

The good news is the Masonic sites and pro-mason books show enough of their true colors for someone to understand they are not a Christian organization. Calling upon a generic god, lacking any form of Christ, teaching that masonry is "a way of life" and that all religious text are as important and equal to the Bible, are all statements and teachings that can be found on the PA masons website and many others".

.Page 22 of The Book of Ancient and Accepted Scottish Rite of Freemasonry...

Nine Gems with Gold in the center..."

Some people do prefer pseudo , want to be God. The funny thing is and it would seem all the secret occult societies, fail to realize, that who they worship in name was revealed by God in scripture. Lucifer did not reveal God, God revealed him. That is real power, He who reveals , not in he who is revealed. Even his name they would not know yet, they stoop to that for glory. People can be soooo needy for fame and fortune and feeling all sorts of self important. Freemasonry has been since the foundation of America. Those men were not Christian like some like to pedal.

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

CovenantPromise

Sep 14, 2019
Northeast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If I understand correctly, Reggie is saying that unlike most other charities that only give a small percentage of their money
You would understand correctly if you included this by Reggie"I know many a good person who is a Freemason that I do have respect for, and they do good works,":rolleyes:

Brian_B

Dec 28, 2019
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You would understand correctly if you included this by Reggie"I know many a good person who is a Freemason that I do have respect for, and they do good works,":rolleyes:

What's wrong with respecting someone who does nice things? There are many people who are not Christians but are respectable.

CovenantPromise

Sep 14, 2019
Northeast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I know many master masons. A lot of them are nice, but I've met some real nasty people.
Christ would prefer you be Hot or Cold but since you are Lukewarm, maybe you know it? Yes a lot of shmoozing, I prefer to keep it real. I like my Christianity without artificial flavor, coloring or artificial preservatives. Just stating fact, Freemasonry and Christianity are not bed partners, contrary to popular opinion. FIDELITY, that is what FAITH is about everything else is just men simply speaking to hear themselves speak.

2 Thessalonians 2:11
The Man of Lawlessness
…10and with every wicked deception directed against those who are perishing, because they refused the love of the truth that would have saved them. 11For this reason, God will send them a powerful delusion so that they will believe the lie, 12in order that judgment will come upon all who have disbelieved the truth and delighted in wickedness.…

The Center of all freemasonry is esoteric knowledge of the angel of light . men buy into it and they will also sell out to the Man of Lawlessness. The mark of the Beast for them, not according to me but according to scripture. Look , everyone can make their own choice, just trying to prevent loss. Hell is no party. And God is unchanging He already laid the Law down. it is His way or the wide way which is hell and eternal damnation.

Ezra

Dec 27, 2018
Missouri
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I know many master masons. A lot of them are nice, but I've met some real nasty people.
there not horrible people .in fact many of them will help where they can..i just dont agree with the organization.. i use to know more i knew many of the Lodge members my dad belonged to . i have read a few things on the white apron they put on you when you die . but nothing i can pin point %100

Reactions: Nancy

CovenantPromise

Sep 14, 2019
Northeast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
there not horrible people .in fact many of them will help where they can..i just dont agree with the organization.. i use to know more i knew many of the Lodge members my dad belonged to . i have read a few things on the white apron they put on you when you die . but nothing i can pin point %100
Oh boya! Aren't you the first to condemn men who praise Christ's mother yet have the nerve to talk this smack which is all praise of the "angel of light"?
Oh man, people have no idea what is coming. You wouldn't give her a glancing compliment yet the angel of light??? You know the duality of light and dark, kind of like the Yin and Yang concepts of Asian religions, is all pagan nonsense? There is not, nor ever will be a balance between good and evil. What men call balance between the two Christ simply calls Lukewarmness, you know a muddled mess of spew? He does say He vomits out of His mouth those who cling to that mess. That means cut off from any good thing, and you are not taken back once He has had enough of reaching out to you in truth but you simply return to evil like a dog does its own puke .

Ezra

Dec 27, 2018
Missouri
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh boya! Aren't you the first to condemn men who praise Christ's mother yet have the nerve to talk this smack which is all praise of the "angel of light"?
hey there buddy i dont know who your talking to..but i dont have time for your smack .i suggest you spew your garnag at some one else.you just posted a full paragraph of nothing.. dont choke on your own vomit of your self righteousness

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I've heard that the Freemasons can serve any god they pant to as long as their god is not about their god which I have hears several names for including:
Jahbulon or the Great Architect of the Universe.
I do know how secret they are as my father and I both worked at our local one. It had several names such as The Ismalia Temple or the Shriners Club or just "the Mosque". I do know that my dad wanted to oin one time but had backed off, whether it was lack of money (we were NOT rich) or the secrecy of it all, all I do know is that soon after that, he left that place for another job. He tended bar and I worked in the kitchen...I was a senior in H.S. at the time so, cannot remember some things.

Ezra

Dec 27, 2018
Missouri
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I've heard that the Freemasons can serve any god they pant to as long as their god is not about their god which I have hears several names for including:
Jahbulon or the Great Architect of the Universe.
I do know how secret they are as my father and I both worked at our local one. It had several names such as The Ismalia Temple or the Shriners Club or just "the Mosque". I do know that my dad wanted to oin one time but had backed off, whether it was lack of money (we were NOT rich) or the secrecy of it all, all I do know is that soon after that, he left that place for another job. He tended bar and I worked in the kitchen...I was a senior in H.S. at the time so, cannot remember some things.
my dad was a mason to i do know he had a book of secret writings that had to be taught how to read.. the shriners do good works i don't know much about them.. i dont want anything to do with them. i dont know if it si true but i heard the A.S.O.G will not ordaine a mason

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
my dad was a mason to i do know he had a book of secret writings that had to be taught how to read.. the shriners do good works i don't know much about them.. i dont want anything to do with them. i dont know if it si true but i heard the A.S.O.G will not ordaine a mason
A.S.O.G.?

CovenantPromise

Sep 14, 2019
Northeast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
hey there buddy i dont know who your talking to..but i dont have time for your smack .i suggest you spew your garnag at some one else.you just posted a full paragraph of nothing.. dont choke on your own vomit of your self righteousness
If it is considered to be self righteous, to state what Christ said, then whatever you say. But most correctly ,
those deep things of satan are unacceptable to Him is all I am pointing out. And the fact that you express a problem with people who esteem Christ's mother yet embrace Lucifer speaks volumes. I simply say to TRUE CHRISTIANS weigh it all in the balance. Which is supported by scripture -esteem of

Christ's mother or esteem of dark esoteric knowledge? The "good "free masons do is to be seen but no matter how you turn it, the good they do is to equalize the bad according to the esoteric garbage they adhere to. Since, before God there is no such thing , then their "good" is simply to keep up with appearances . A mask in essence, which hides the true spiritual agenda behind all those secret societies.

"In the End Days, there will be no more Lukewarm, men will be either hot or cold, but not both" Christ will make the decision for those who think they can have it both ways.

CovenantPromise

Sep 14, 2019
Northeast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What does a 33rd Degree Mason represent? What does it mean? It means shedding Christ, not putting on Christ, it is like the tearing off of His garments. It does not mean embracing Calvary but rather being as one who Crucifies Him. The 33 is for the age that Christ died. Each step of the masonic brings one closer to Lucifer NOT THE CREATOR. So all those liking what Freemasonry represents are far from the kingdom of heaven.

Freemasonry is the work of lawlessness as are all dark societies, Illuminati, Kabbalah , Skull and bones, Shriners and the Talmud touting Jews with the star of their god, and Islam with its black stone of Kaaba , all these practices have their roots from the beginning of all satan's dark practices. New names , new religious or secret society practices, with their roots in all the practices of Egypt before them and Sumeria and ancient Babylon, there is nothing new under the sun. Christianity is exceptional and is complete worship in knowledge. Judaism is incomplete , like a half developed child in the womb, it is missing limbs and fullness , because the fullness is Christ. Without whom nothing is legit and whole . He is completion .