Frequent flyers

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Tell me ....what would you think if you boarded a plane that smelled strongly of urine/feces? Have you ever experienced that?

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh haha well the movie Joe Dirt. An airplane emptied its septic and it froze into a big poop ball and Joe Dirt found it and thought it was a valuable meteorite lol.
Oh my goodness!! Lol
I am not an avid movie watcher so that went right over my head. lol

Reactions: Mantis

Lambano

Jul 13, 2021
Island of Misfit Toys
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Tell me ....what would you think if you boarded a plane that smelled strongly of urine/feces? Have you ever experienced that?
Ewww, ick!

My buddy's wife is an airline stewardess. I ought to have him ask her. She probably has a few stories she could tell...

Reactions: TLHKAJ

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ewww, ick!

My buddy's wife is an airline stewardess. I ought to have him ask her. She probably has a few stories she could tell...
Please do. It would be very enlightening to know if a stewardess has encountered this.

Lambano

Jul 13, 2021
Island of Misfit Toys
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I've provided transportation for a friend with an elderly, incontinent mother, so I can see how these things happen. Now I always carry a towel in my car.

One of my vendors told us his "how was your flight?" story. Some guy got seriously schnockered in-flight, and the queue for the lavatory was too long, so he just "whipped out his johnson" (his words, not mine) and took a leak right there in the aisle. The police were waiting for him when the plane landed.

Reactions: TLHKAJ

Mantis

Nov 2, 2020
The wilderness
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I've provided transportation for a friend with an elderly, incontinent mother, so I can see how these things happen. Now I always carry a towel in my car.

One of my vendors told us his "how was your flight?" story. Some guy got seriously schnockered in-flight, and the queue for the lavatory was too long, so he just "whipped out his johnson" (his words, not mine) and took a leak right there in the aisle. The police were waiting for him when the plane landed.
Well there it is. Mystery solved! lol.

Reactions: TLHKAJ and Lambano