Fruit Of His Spirit

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

soul man

Jan 6, 2018
Fletcher
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What makes a believer happy! What is it that brings with it a peace, and a joy, and a complete happiness as a believer! To have fun in the world so to say. Not a struggling in the world to be those things - but the completion of those things in a believer! What is that? I have been alive and preaching the gospel for many years, and have experienced many things in the Lord. Many good things we see - and we see things that are not so good!

One of the good things we see in the world is; how God uses the world to work all things for the good of born again believers. One of the things that is not so good is; believers contentment! not content in the thing's of God. They feel displaced in the world. Some even struggle with the world, and the evil that exists in the world! They either partake in it still, or evil has them in a kind of a mind spin. They know they need to not give in to evil but cannot get the grip so to say on it's grip on them. To sin, is to do evil. To continue in sin, is to neglect Christ who is in you. Christ does not leave a Christian, but has little or no impact on their earth living..world living. We are in the world, and God is not going to take you out of the world. We are left in the world for a reason. The sooner I find that out - the sooner I..with Christ in me can live in the world as God intended before the foundation of the world!

The fruit of the Spirit - alive in believers by Christ!

17 For the flesh lusteth against the Spirit, and the Spirit against the flesh: and these are contrary the one to the other: so that ye cannot do the things that ye would.
18 But if ye be led of the Spirit, ye are not under the law.
19 Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness,
20 idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies,
21 envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.
22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith,
23 meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.
24 And they that are Christ’s have crucified the flesh with the affections and lusts.
25 If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit.
26 Let us not be desirous of vain glory, provoking one another, envying one another. - Galatians 5:17-26.

Reactions: Nancy and Not me

Not me

May 8, 2019
California, Ca.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What makes a believer happy! What is it that brings with it a peace, and a joy, and a complete happiness as a believer! To have fun in the world so to say. Not a struggling in the world to be those things - but the completion of those things in a believer! What is that? I have been alive and preaching the gospel for many years, and have experienced many things in the Lord. Many good things we see - and we see things that are not so good!

One of the good things we see in the world is; how God uses the world to work all things for the good of born again believers. One of the things that is not so good is; believers contentment! not content in the thing's of God. They feel displaced in the world. Some even struggle with the world, and the evil that exists in the world! They either partake in it still, or evil has them in a kind of a mind spin. They know they need to not give in to evil but cannot get the grip so to say on it's grip on them. To sin, is to do evil. To continue in sin, is to neglect Christ who is in you. Christ does not leave a Christian, but has little or no impact on their earth living..world living. We are in the world, and God is not going to take you out of the world. We are left in the world for a reason. The sooner I find that out - the sooner I..with Christ in me can live in the world as God intended before the foundation of the world!

The fruit of the Spirit - alive in believers by Christ!

17 For the flesh lusteth against the Spirit, and the Spirit against the flesh: and these are contrary the one to the other: so that ye cannot do the things that ye would.
18 But if ye be led of the Spirit, ye are not under the law.
19 Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness,
20 idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies,
21 envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.
22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith,
23 meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.
24 And they that are Christ’s have crucified the flesh with the affections and lusts.
25 If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit.
26 Let us not be desirous of vain glory, provoking one another, envying one another. - Galatians 5:17-26.

Be blessed as you experience His joy, for your joy is contagious…

Thanks for the taste of His joy, Not me

Reactions: soul man and Nancy