Fun thread....Did you know......(finish the sentence)

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That is an interesting spin on that verse.

Don't think it a spin, but rather a sign.
Signs are foretold.
Signs creep in slowly, bit by bit.
Generations pass, history forgotten.
Generations accept the mans Saving.
Bam...Foretelling comes into fruition.
(Quick, like a thief in the night reference.)
Men OF the World are bewildered, man is Not equipped to Establish World Peace & Safety.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Did you know, in Construction zones...
Walking is Working?
Safety meetings, grown Adults...
in how to walk safely...

Reactions: Heart2Soul

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Give a fun fact on any topic!
I will start..Did you know...
There is enough DNA in an average person's body to stretch from the sun to Pluto and back -- 17 times.:eek:
I'd probably have to go to Pluto and back to the Sun 17 times before I found a use for that information...please don't hate me. Lol :mad:

Reactions: Heart2Soul

Sabertooth

Sep 17, 2019
Northern Wisconsin
transcendiary.blogspot.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Liver of God...?
My son attending college in Milwaukee goes to a church that was established by (South) Korean missionaries.
The pastor was explaining to him how, in Korean, it was difficult to pronounce the leading "r" in "river," such as in hymns that refer to the "river of God."

He further noted that when Americans came to Korea and sang the Korean translation of that phrase,
they would often mispronounce their word for "river" as their word for "liver," too... :D

Ferris Bueller

Sep 9, 2020
Middle South
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Liver of God...?
My son attending college in Milwaukee goes to a church that was established by (South) Korean missionaries.
The pastor was explaining to him how, in Korean, it was difficult to pronounce the leading "r" in "river," such as in hymns that refer to the "river of God."

He further noted that when Americans came to Korea and sang the Korean translation of that phrase,
they would often mispronounce their word for "river" as their word for "liver," too... :D
That's hiraious!

Reactions: Sabertooth

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Give a fun fact on any topic!
I will start..Did you know...
There is enough DNA in an average person's body to stretch from the sun to Pluto and back -- 17 times.:eek:

Just for a bit of fun, I will quote a Mr. Obvious fact.

Did you know Queen Elizabeth II is the Queen of the UK? :eek:

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Liver of God...?

Liver :confused:

Reactions: Ferris Bueller