Fun thread....Did you know......(finish the sentence)

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you're interested in physics I can explain more: I generated a fundamental forces physics theory and had to get into particle physics. I found some interesting stuff regarding charge radii of electrons, protons and neutrons (dipole particles). I followed more of Einsteins ideas on space-time curvatures and described the strong force as a strong waveform gravitation. Then gravitation was an opacity so that it leaks out from the strong force. I am able to accurately calculate the measured charge radius of the proton, introduced a charge radius for the electron and neutron (dipole). I can also accurately calculate the magnetic moments of the particles from those charge radii.
So you have actually measured the radius of an electron, for sure....you should be a famous dude....
...if you have not, then your data for the proton is off...you do KNOW the boundaries of each subatomic particle is variable and changes?

Last edited:

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So you have actually measured the radius of an electron, for sure....you should be a famous dude....
...if you have not, then your data for the proton is off...you do the boundaries of each subatomic particle is variable and changes?
There could be reasons that the electron has a radius that can't be measured. But my proton radius matches the measured information exactly. Such a skeptic.

Reactions: APAK

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
...if you have not, then your data for the proton is off...you do the boundaries of each subatomic particle is variable and changes?
It's important to note that the electron magnetic moment matches the measured data with the charge radius I gave it. This illusive charge radius thing for the electron?

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If the electron has a zero charge radius then it's electrical energy is infinite since a zero charge radius would give it infinite energy. Be careful with what you imply. There's no such thing as a point particle. Please.

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's important to note that the electron magnetic moment matches the measured data with the charge radius I gave it. This illusive charge radius thing for the electron?
Create a thread...this is a fun thread...lol...I would join your scientific thread.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You know me by now....trust but verify
Yes APAK. Did you know that the strong force could be a wave force that attracts at the wavelength but repels closer to the center?

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If the electron has a zero charge radius then it's electrical energy is infinite since a zero charge radius would give it infinite energy. Be careful with what you imply. There's no such thing as a point particle. Please.
Well that is how it is described...an embedded point...

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes APAK. Did you know that the strong force could be a wave force that attracts at the wavelength but repels closer to the center?
Yes it can be a wave and can vary in density and speed....and that repelling force is still a mystery....
I took some physics years back and did not keep up with some of my subatomic and tunneled particle quarky pals..lol......went into engineering....
My hat goes off to you for staying the course in this intriguing and highly specialized subject

Reactions: dev553344

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes it can be a wave and can vary in density and speed....and that repelling force is still a mystery....
I took some physics years back and did not keep up with some of my subatomic and tunneled particle quarky pals..lol......went into engineering....
My hat goes off to you for staying the course in this intriguing and highly specialized subject
It's simple to me, with Einstein valleys of space-time attract, then hills might repel.

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Did you know that there are more than1,000 species of sharks with fossil records dating back 400 million years, sharks have outlived the dinosaurs and many other forms of life currently on earth. There are more than 1,000 species of sharks and rays, with new species discovered every year.

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Did you know that cockroaches are millions of years old if the carbon dating standards used by a lot of evloutionists are to be believed?
Whyyyyy Lord? Why did you spare the cockroach?

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Did you know that there are more than1,000 species of sharks with fossil records dating back 400 million years, sharks have outlived the dinosaurs and many other forms of life currently on earth. There are more than 1,000 species of sharks and rays, with new species discovered every year.
Did you know some rays like petting?

Much love!

Reactions: Heart2Soul