Gardening, Homesteading, Off-grid, etc

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sister TLHKAJ found a mama cat and white kitten a few years back and helped feed it to good health . I remember that kitten sister .
You loved it . At least it had a good home while it was here . That is sad sister . yeah
i went out into the yard last january fourteenth and found sampson . He was still breathing real fast and short
so i rushed him to the vet . But when i saw him i did know it was over . They couldnt save him .
Nor could they rule out poisoning . The dog was so healthy . Even the night before he was moving around just fine .

Reactions: TLHKAJ

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sister TLHKAJ found a mama cat and white kitten a few years back and helped feed it to good health . I remember that kitten sister .
You loved it . At least it had a good home while it was here . That is sad sister . yeah
i went out into the yard last january fourteenth and found sampson . He was still breathing real fast and short
so i rushed him to the vet . But when i saw him i did know it was over . They couldnt save him .
Nor could they rule out poisoning . The dog was so healthy . Even the night before he was moving around just fine .
I'm sorry to hear about Samson, brother. People can be so cruel. :(

Reactions: amigo de christo

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
those birds that were flying out one by one at the beginning of the show are guineas . yeah mama had lots of them
years back . We used to watch them move about and they would even go through the fence and all around the yard .
Always at night they went back into the coop to sleep .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The boy might still grow a bit . At fifteen i was still only five foot one . Small .
but then i sprouted up to a bit over five foot ten .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sister , are you gonna plant you some fennel . Get a fat ol garden ready sister .
Lots of tomatoes , and onions , squash , egg plant , beans , peas , watermelons and cantelopes . Lettuce and other things .

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not sure if you've heard of it but Green Bank, West Virginia - Wifi is illegal there. And so are other things like certain vacuums.
Wow!! I've been wondering if there are towns who have refused 5G towers. Any idea on that?

Reactions: DuckieLady

DuckieLady

Jan 8, 2021
Midwest-ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Wow!! I've been wondering if there are towns who have refused 5G towers. Any idea on that?
I didn't know this but I just looked it up and it looks like the Trump administration banned 5G in May 2020 for the US. It was banned in a lot of other countries, too. Canada, Hong Kong, and Thailand are the ones that they will or do (by now) have it.

I don't think anyone has banned 4G yet and that alone could be what people are getting sick from- seems like there's a lot of reports on that. In Green Bank, one of the people there moved there because she was allergic to the WiFi. That sounds extreme but there's people allergic to the sun so who knows.

(Sorry for my bad typing/grammar skills today and I keep having to edit. There's a Daniel Tiger plush doll in my face and I'm being told to help "babysit." LOL

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I didn't know this but I just looked it up and it looks like the Trump administration banned 5G in May 2020 for the US. It was banned in a lot of other countries, too. Canada, Hong Kong, and Thailand are the ones that they will or do (by now) have it.

I don't think anyone has banned 4G yet and that alone could be what people are getting sick from- seems like there's a lot of reports on that. In Green Bank, one of the people there moved there because she was allergic to the WiFi. That sounds extreme but there's people allergic to the sun so who knows.

Hmmm....that may be fake news. lol
There are 5G towers everywhere. It isn't banned and these towers started going up in 2017 or so. He actually once said there needed to be 5G receivers on all public buildings and homes. (That was a couple years or so ago.) I took note of it because I was doing all I could to protect my son while he was fighting cancer. He and I both experienced horrible reactions to the towers.