Gather in His name ?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
it does not matter to me what you say if it does not agree with what He says and who He says it to etc - certain things are very obvious He did not say to us others not so obvious - and here many a fool rushes ion where angels fear to tread imho - twinc
Obvious to you because of what you already believe, but definitely not so obvious others who have not your pre-conceived notions about very many things.

"Where angels fear to tread": and where is that? I cannot find a scriptural reference.

Job

Feb 5, 2014
somewhere
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
all I am really asking is that lets not add confusion to already existing confusion and error - that verse does not apply to us - nor does verse 18 - twinc

Don't like or understand a verse, no problem, just throw it out and say it doesn't apply to us.
default_huh.png

Reactions: Truth

twinc

Apr 3, 2011
Faith
Country
United Kingdom
Don't like or understand a verse, no problem, just throw it out and say it doesn't apply to us.
default_huh.png

liking or understanding is not necessary if it is error or confusion - twinc

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Twinc you should listen to yourself sometime. Confusion is the way of men. There was a Reformation which caused many to depart from the Catholic Church because of men's confusion. If the Catholic Church had not been in confusion then no one would have left. The ones who left were also confused because no one was showing them God's Way, for God is NOT the author of confusion.

Reactions: Helen and Truth

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
i'm curious how many times you need to be coaxed on this before you can spit your point out here, no offense. Which btw i can already see that you are like really proud of whatever it is, might be better if you keep it to yourself actually. I mean, i don't mean that like it sounded...some things are just like that, iow. Not really relevant to anyone else, or at least not relatable in that way, whatever

Reactions: Helen

twinc

Apr 3, 2011
Faith
Country
United Kingdom
Show me the error and explain your confusion.

sherlock.gif

error = applying to ourselves ahnd other Christians what does not apply to us
confusion = division, differences, dissent, disagreement, contradictions etc - twinc

Job

Feb 5, 2014
somewhere
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
error = applying to ourselves ahnd other Christians what does not apply to us
confusion = division, differences, dissent, disagreement, contradictions etc - twinc

Who decides what does not apply to us?

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands

ha, masochist much? lol. If you ever get a reply to the QinQ, could you tag me or something? ty
and i don't mean this jerk-off deflection that you have been maniped into either, ok
tbh i'm pretty sure what we are doing now is just putting as much space as possible between us and it now, at least that is what this is feeling like alla sudden

Reactions: Richard_oti

twinc

Apr 3, 2011
Faith
Country
United Kingdom

exactly - how can you be right and I wrong or vice versa - Jesus in his infinite wisdom and foreknowledge realised this long ago and did and has provided the answer/solution etc - twinc

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
exactly - how can you be right and I wrong or vice versa - Jesus in his infinite wisdom and foreknowledge realised this long ago and did and has provided the answer/solution etc - twinc
Yes He did, thank God! Since we have it then we can stop this senseless tussling.

Give God the glory!