Gay altar

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Then I must not associate with you, because I am sure you are a sinner. you are almost pharasaical in your condemnation of others. That is all I ever see. The sin of pride is just as bad as homosexuality.
I have to admit your words are much kinder than ol jim , who said i follow my father the devil .
IF you all want to correct me , make it easy . When i type something , expose it WITH SCRIPTURES .
I will happily bring many scrips that show how sin was to be dealt with in the CHURCH .
Feel free to bring many scrips to show me my error .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You’re not in church. You’re on an online forum. You can compare this to like being at a church or at a synagogue with people there. But no, it’s not really a church. It’s a online forum.

Reactions: Nancy and Rita

St. SteVen

Feb 5, 2023
Minneapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It was meant to be that way. I’m not the most beautiful artist in the world, not compared to the Lord Jesus Christ, who was the word that created when spoken by God.
So, you admit that you are wrong, or maintain that you are right?

St. SteVen said:
Chapter and verse, please.
I've read the whole book. That is nowhere to be found as far as I know.
Your post is contradictory. Compare first sentence with last sentence. Thanks.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You haven't used the phrase, God hates f....

They appear confused in their zeal to condemn.
Well her words were much kinder than ol jims . HE said i was of my father the devil .
Imagine that for a second . I simply warn against sin
and they say JUDGE NOT .
YET when i type words i get called names . Rather odd eh . But as i have told others ,
THIS generation is all about loving all paths , inclusivity, tolerating every sin
CEPT THOSE who speak truth and correct sin . THEY DONT Tolerate those .
THEY consider those children of the devil . SEE what has happened .
the most so called open minded , free ya mind liberal generation
has become VERY CLOSED MINDED TO TRUTH . but very open minded to sin and peoples paths and journeys .
SEE the problem . sure you do my friend . Marvel not , JESUS was betrayed by one WITHIN his own group
and it was the mainstream religious ones who persecuted him and accused him too .
So be no suprised if a lot of our persecutions will come from those who claim GOD as did the jews
but did not or do not .

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So, you admit that you are wrong, or maintain that you are right?

St. SteVen said:
Chapter and verse, please.
I've read the whole book. That is nowhere to be found as far as I know.
Your post is contradictory. Compare first sentence with last sentence. Thanks.
I wasn’t wrong about anything what I stated about what Jesus said was a lie, because Jesus never says anything about homosexuality in his gospels. I’ve read them before. I hope you understand now.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You’re not in church. You’re on an online forum. You can compare this to like being at a church or at a synagogue with people there. But no, it’s not really a church. It’s a online forum.
May the LORD forgive both jim and this lady . My desire is good for them .
But as you see i do get called quite a few names , and for what . FOR saying the very same things paul taught about sin
in the church . Just ponder on that for a bit . And yet my prayer is for their good and may the LORD forgive them .
ITS not me who hates , its them my friend . not me . and sadly this persecution seems to come
far more from those who claim Christ than it does from even those who dont . THOUGH , yeah i have been persecuted by those too .
This is so sad . cause all i ever desired was good for them . Only good . But onwards i must go
and continue to exhort . For my desire is good for all .

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is what Jesus does really say though

“And when he entered into a house from the multitude, his disciples were questioning him about the simile, and he saith to them, ‘So also ye are without understanding! Do ye not perceive that nothing from without entering into the man is able to defile him? because it doth not enter into his heart, but into the belly, and into the drain it doth go out, purifying all the meats.’ And he said — ‘That which is coming out from the man, that doth defile the man; for from within, out of the heart of men, the evil reasonings do come forth, adulteries, whoredoms, murders, thefts, covetous desires, wickedness, deceit, arrogance, an evil eye, evil speaking, pride, foolishness; all these evils do come forth from within, and they defile the man.’”
‭‭Mark‬ ‭7‬:‭17‬-‭23‬ ‭YLT98‬‬

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
May the LORD forgive both jim and this lady . My desire is good for them .
But as you see i do get called quite a few names , and for what . FOR saying the very same things paul taught about sin
in the church . Just ponder on that for a bit . And yet my prayer is for their good and may the LORD forgive them .
ITS not me who hates , its them my friend . not me . and sadly this persecution seems to come
far more from those who claim Christ than it does from even those who dont . THOUGH , yeah i have been persecuted by those too .
This is so sad . cause all i ever desired was good for them . Only good . But onwards i must go
and continue to exhort . For my desire is good for all .
Get off of your soapbox man. Cry to someone else. Not to be harsh I don’t care though, yeah judge me.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Get off of your soapbox man. Cry to someone else. Not to be harsh I don’t care though, yeah judge me.
God will be your judge and mine and all . I simply desired good for all .
Thus i must continue more and more to exhort . My prayer for you is , may the LORD forgive you
and may He bless you and may you grow in wisdom . Remind and exhort i must .

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank God I’m so glad it’s him judging and not other human beings. As human beings can be lowdown and dirty by God.

Reactions: Cassandra

Cassandra

Sep 24, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"May the LORD forgive both jim and this lady . My desire is good for them"

This is exactly what i speak of.

I can quote you many Bible verses-- how about this one?

1 Cor 13.

If I speak in the tongues[a] of men or of angels, but do not have love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. 2 If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing. 3 If I give all I possess to the poor and give over my body to hardship that I may boast,[b] but do not have love, I gain nothing.4 Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. 5 It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. 6 Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. 7 It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

We are all sinners. Doesn't your condition before the Lord require you to ask for forgiveness? I have to daily.
You will never get anywhere beating people over the head. Jesus didn't. He draws all to him.
You want to follow Christ? .
By this shall all men know that ye are My disciples, if ye have love for one another. Its not by being Christian bunny Foo foo.

• Love
Reactions: Nancy and Lambano

ButterflyJones

Feb 19, 2023
USA
youtube.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well her words were much kinder than ol jims . HE said i was of my father the devil .
Imagine that for a second . I simply warn against sin
and they say JUDGE NOT .
YET when i type words i get called names . Rather odd eh . But as i have told others ,
THIS generation is all about loving all paths , inclusivity, tolerating every sin
CEPT THOSE who speak truth and correct sin . THEY DONT Tolerate those .
THEY consider those children of the devil . SEE what has happened .
the most so called open minded , free ya mind liberal generation
has become VERY CLOSED MINDED TO TRUTH . but very open minded to sin and peoples paths and journeys .
SEE the problem . sure you do my friend . Marvel not , JESUS was betrayed by one WITHIN his own group
and it was the mainstream religious ones who persecuted him and accused him too .
So be no suprised if a lot of our persecutions will come from those who claim GOD as did the jews
but did not or do not .
It's the Saul Alinsky tactic. Accuse others of your wrong doing and shift the focus.

We are to use righteousness as our tape measure when we judge others.

Those who act as proponents against righteousness are sometimes here to troll. They enjoy watching us respond.

Others can be members of apostate institutions that nullify God's word in the woke fashion.

Ignore them maybe. This discourages their behavior and we don't lead them to sin further

Reactions: amigo de christo

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
“‘Judge not, that ye may not be judged, for in what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged, and in what measure ye measure, it shall be measured to you. ‘And why dost thou behold the mote that [is] in thy brother's eye, and the beam that [is] in thine own eye dost not consider? or, how wilt thou say to thy brother, Suffer I may cast out the mote from thine eye, and lo, the beam [is] in thine own eye? Hypocrite, cast out first the beam out of thine own eye, and then thou shalt see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye. ‘Ye may not give that which is [holy] to the dogs, nor cast your pearls before the swine, that they may not trample them among their feet, and having turned — may rend you. ‘Ask, and it shall be given to you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened to you; for every one who is asking doth receive, and he who is seeking doth find, and to him who is knocking it shall be opened. ‘Or what man is of you, of whom, if his son may ask a loaf — a stone will he present to him? and if a fish he may ask — a serpent will he present to him? if, therefore, ye being evil, have known good gifts to give to your children, how much more shall your Father who [is] in the heavens give good things to those asking him? ‘All things, therefore, whatever ye may will that men may be doing to you, so also do to them, for this is the law and the prophets. ‘Go ye in through the strait gate, because wide [is] the gate, and broad the way that is leading to the destruction, and many are those going in through it; how strait [is] the gate, and compressed the way that is leading to the life, and few are those finding it! ‘But, take heed of the false prophets, who come unto you in sheep's clothing, and inwardly are ravening wolves. From their fruits ye shall know them; do [men] gather from thorns grapes? or from thistles figs? so every good tree doth yield good fruits, but the bad tree doth yield evil fruits. A good tree is not able to yield evil fruits, nor a bad tree to yield good fruits. Every tree not yielding good fruit is cut down and is cast to fire: therefore from their fruits ye shall know them. ‘Not every one who is saying to me Lord, Lord, shall come into the reign of the heavens; but he who is doing the will of my Father who is in the heavens. Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not in thy name prophesied? and in thy name cast out demons? and in thy name done many mighty things? and then I will acknowledge to them, that — I never knew you, depart from me ye who are working lawlessness. ‘Therefore, every one who doth hear of me these words, and doth do them, I will liken him to a wise man who built his house upon the rock; and the rain did descend, and the streams came, and the winds blew, and they beat on that house, and it fell not, for it had been founded on the rock. ‘And every one who is hearing of me these words, and is not doing them, shall be likened to a foolish man who built his house upon the sand; and the rain did descend, and the streams came, and the winds blew, and they beat on that house, and it fell, and its fall was great.’ And it came to pass, when Jesus ended these words, the multitudes were astonished at his teaching, for he was teaching them as having authority, and not as the scribes.”
‭‭Matthew‬ ‭7‬:‭1‬-‭29‬ ‭YLT98‬‬

Reactions: Cassandra

Cassandra

Sep 24, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's the Saul Alinsky tactic. Accuse others of your wrong doing and shift the focus.

We are to use righteousness as our tape measure when we judge others.

Those who act as proponents against righteousness are sometimes here to troll. They enjoy watching us respond.

Others can be members of apostate institutions that nullify God's word in the woke fashion.

Ignore them maybe. This discourages their behavior and we don't lead them to sin further
no. I 'm not trolling. I just find it odd that someone does not see their need for forgiveness for pride. I ask for forgiveness all the time . Hope you do too!

Berserk

Apr 13, 2019
Colville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"Some men are eunuchs from birth (Matthew 19:12)."
In ancient rabbinic Judaism the expression "eunuchs from birth" does not mean castration from birth; it refers to men who, for whatever reason, are born without natural heterosexual attraction. This would include gays. Notice that Jesus does not condemn the orientation.

ButterflyJones

Feb 19, 2023
USA
youtube.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
no. I 'm not trolling. I just find it odd that someone does not see their need for forgiveness for pride. I ask for forgiveness all the time . Hope you do too!
I was talking to Amigo about the tactics employed against him by Jim.

As to pride, I think a people who think their God is the only God and billions of other people are wrong and going to the Hell he created, are holding to a lot of pride.

And then there's Paul.

Philippians 2:16 Holding fast to the word of life, so that in the day of Christ I may be proud that I did not run in vain or labor in vain.

Lambano

Jul 13, 2021
Island of Misfit Toys
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"Some men are eunuchs from birth (Matthew 19:12)."
In ancient rabbinic Judaism the expression "eunuchs from birth" does not mean castration from birth; it refers to men who, for whatever reason, are born without natural heterosexual attraction. This would include gays. Notice that Jesus does not condemn the orientation.
Interesting point of view.

The full statement is this (and yes, I can see that the immediate context is heterosexual marriage):

11 But He said to them, “Not all men can accept this statement, but only those to whom it has been given. 12 For there are eunuchs who were born that way from their mother’s womb; and there are eunuchs who were made eunuchs by men; and there are also eunuchs who made themselves eunuchs for the sake of the kingdom of heaven. The one who is able to accept this, let him accept it.

I have a friend who is gay but has chosen celibacy because that's not what God designed, effectively becoming a eunuch. I see what they've given up "for the sake of the Kingdom of God": Not only sexual pleasure, but love, companionship, and intimacy. Here I am in the comfort of a happy (very heterosexual, thank you for asking) marriage; how can I not greatly respect those who willingly set those comforts aside to follow Jesus?

The one who is able to accept this, let him accept it. What of those who are not able to accept it?

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Nancy