gay christians?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gabriel _Arch

Nov 16, 2023
Georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Funny how easily hate-filled anti-Catholics confise intolerance for filthy lies with "hate".
Try telling the TRUTH sometime and you'll get a warmer response . . .
There it is! Hey, Barney? You think they're two separate personalities? Hardly.

BoL aka MoG, your first sentence there shows you HATE Protestants.
Here's why I know the liar profile that pretends to be Catholic in a Protestant forum.
Actual Catholics don't harass Protestants.They don't feel compelled to defend their faith EVER,by seeking out and joining Protestant forums so to spew hate filled bigoted vitriol , an obvious priority, toward Christians using the false mask of defending their Catholic faith.

I know a lot of Catholics. They would pray for you after reading your Satanic attitude that you display in both guides here.

I know this because earlier today I had lunch with a dear friend who happens to be in the church. They read the posts bothl
your accounts posted here and said they'd pray for you.
Not because you're "in the church",they said. Rather, they prayed because you claim to be a member of the church that purportedly instilled a teaching that generated your personality and deplorable behavior here.

I hope you can understand that English. If not,you aren't that well educated either.

Gabriel _Arch

Nov 16, 2023
Georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If they were actually Catholic they'd never have made such a baloney filled false claim.

They're Trolls. Using two accounts to claim they're Catholic.And God only knows how many others. I doubt this community is the only pond they Troll in.

Illuminator

Jan 11, 2020
Hamilton
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
If they were actually Catholic they'd never have made such a baloney filled false claim.

They're Trolls. Using two accounts to claim they're Catholic.And God only knows how many others. I doubt this community is the only pond they Troll in.
Try refuting BofL's content, and stop complaining of his style. BofL has one account; your accusation is false. That makes you a troll. Most of the posts by Catholics are defensive; we are constantly attacked with misrepresentations, lies and falsehoods and have the same right to defend and explain as any body else. Yea, sometimes we break our own rules because dealing with idiots and liars gets frustrating.
Barney fife, Brakelight, and BARNEY BRIGHT is one person with 3 accounts, spreading SDA manure, you should complain about him. So you attack BofL with lies instead. :goodj:
Marymog also has one account, and like BofL, her writing style is unmistakable. You have been here less than a month and already are looking for a fight.

Last edited:

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Here's why I know the liar profile that pretends to be Catholic in a Protestant forum.
Actual Catholics don't harass Protestants.They don't feel compelled to defend their faith EVER,by seeking out and joining Protestant forums so to spew hate filled bigoted vitriol , an obvious priority, toward Christians using the false mask of defending their Catholic faith.
Ummmm, my remark was about lying anti-Catholics – not ALL Protestants. There are MANY charitable Protestants – even some on this forum.

If you feel I was attacking YOU – then maybe it’s because you fall into the former category . . .

I know a lot of Catholics. They would pray for you after reading your Satanic attitude that you display in both guides here.

I know this because earlier today I had lunch with a dear friend who happens to be in the church. They read the posts bothl
your accounts posted here and said they'd pray for you.
Not because you're "in the church",they said. Rather, they prayed because you claim to be a member of the church that purportedly instilled a teaching that generated your personality and deplorable behavior here.

I hope you can understand that English. If not,you aren't that well educated either.
I can guarantee you ONE of TEO thigs.
Either your “friend” –

1. ISN’T
very well catechized in his Catholic faith
OR
2. HASN’T
read your nonsense pr the lies your friends ate posting here.

If he did – he’d be disgusted by your behavior . . .

Reactions: Illuminator

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yet, it was Satan within Judas that lead to Jesus fulfilling prophecy. Judas himself was not consciously acting in that regard.

Which is why Judas the man did not sin.

Human example of occupation and death.

If someone enters my truck and kills a particular pedestrian on purpose,am I,the owner of that truck, responsible later?

If Judas would betray Jesus of his own accord,why would Satan enter him to make it happen? And besides,Jesus commanded Judas-Satan, to go and do what he must do,quickly.

Must do.

Whether we believe Satan literally possessed Judas,or Judas sinned of his own accord,which by the way would mean Jesus abided sin when then commanding Judas to go forth, it all was necessary to fulfill prophecy.
People don't like it when I talk about Judas, so i'm just gonna let it go.
hugs

• Sad
Reactions: Gabriel _Arch

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Actual Catholics don't harass Protestants.They don't feel compelled to defend their faith EVER,by seeking out and joining Protestant forums so to spew hate filled bigoted vitriol , an obvious priority, toward Christians using the false mask of defending their Catholic faith
Than explain to me how @Marymog and I have had conversations - and even the occasional disagreement on this fortm, Einstein.

Besides - I don't "hate" Protestants. I just don't have any tolerance for LIARS . . .

Reactions: Marymog

Gabriel _Arch

Nov 16, 2023
Georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Than explain to me how @Marymog and I have had conversations - and even the occasional disagreement on this fortm, Einstein.
Einstein? Why thank you for that compliment. :D
How? Oh,that's easy.

Two different browsers. One ,like Opera,which I use, that has a built in VPN so it masks the computer IP. I also use that VPN on Opera.

And another VPN downloaded to the other browser. The downloaded VPN kicking on before engaging the Opera browser with the built in VPN .

OR, One account uses a PC.
While the other account uses a smart phone, sitting right there at the PC keyboard.

See, what gives it away, and just in case no one has told you this before, after I first made the observation of dual Troll accounts, besides the obvious three word screen name attached to each account,all related to Christ. "Mary Mother of God" (mother of Jesus the...) Bread of Life, is that right after that observation of dual Troll accounts, MoG started to post to me here only after BarneyF. claimed those dual accounts were actually two distinct and separate personalities.

And as MoG did that they seemed cordial,polite,respectful.

Then, they went back and replied to my post about those dual accounts. That post was made prior to MoG being polite in a few posts to me.
Then they found that one.And they went off! Speak ENGLISH MAN!

And low and behold, the nice,polite,cordial,respectful facade vanished. Because faking an attitude one does not actually possess drains. And sure enough MoG started posting to me in the same juvenile attack language as you are known for.

Besides - I don't "hate" Protestants. I just don't have any tolerance for LIARS . . .
No,you hate Protestants.

Calling people liars when they know more about Catholicism than you do,thinking personal attack pejoratives will distract us from noticing that,is a transparent juvenile tactic born of corrupt fallen Troll minds that actually do not ascribe to any faith. Especially Catholic.

If they did,they'd spend hours in the confessional repenting for every word of every Troll post they made to Christians in their own community.
Actual Catholics don't repeat the same offense they'd need repent of,over and over again.

Einstein,signing off. :D

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: BarneyFife

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I could care less what LABEL one chooses to call oneself. Baptist say they are Baptist and is the same for other denominations members, ect.

If I fail to connect your posting to scripture per the truth of the Spirit, I just ignore.

:joyful:What I care about is DO YOU KNOW JESUS,and can you show me him in his your walk, talk & how you live your every day LIFE !!!!! :joyful:

Reactions: marks

Gabriel _Arch

Nov 16, 2023
Georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
People don't like it when I talk about Judas, so i'm just gonna let it go.
hugs
You are as entitled to your beliefs on the Judas topic as is anyone.

RE: Peter, your prior post observation. Jesus told Peter that Peter would deny him 3 times and before the cock crowed.

Prophecy =That which has been pre-ordained,pre-destined,pre-determined, by God.

Immanuel,Jesus,was foretold of in the Old Testament.
Judas wasn't a surprise. He was part of God's plan.
Would Satan be able to enter into one of Immanuel's disciples if the Lord did not allow it?

We learned Satan is constrained by God and God's will back in the Old Testament.

He is lord of this world that lies in the power of that evil one, because God permits it.

Gabriel _Arch

Nov 16, 2023
Georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The only thing keeps coming to my mind is Andrenochrome.
Haven't heard of nor thought about that theory in quite awhile.

Just to catch others up.

The Adrenochrome Conspiracy Theory—Pushed By ‘Sound Of Freedom’ Star—Explained

The adrenochrome conspiracy, a bizarre theory with antisemitic roots, posits that Satan-worshipping global and Hollywood elites run a massive child trafficking ring to drain their blood and harvest the chemical adrenochrome to stay young, and has been embraced by subscribers of the QAnon and Pizzagate conspiracy movements, including key people affiliated with the recent hit movie The Sound of Freedom.

GeneZ

Aug 20, 2023
Atlanta
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Since all sins are already forgiven past present and future, why do so many Christians say people that are gay cannot be saved?

I went to school with a few people that were gay and they said they were Christians.

God will save any kind of sinner who believes in Jesus Christ.

But, God will not bless them if they wish to continue in their old ways after they are saved.

Matter of fact. If they persist? The following will happen.

1 John 5:16-17

If you see any brother or sister commit a sin that does not lead to death, you should pray and God will give them life.
I refer to those whose sin does not lead to death. There is a sin that leads to death. I am not saying that you should
pray about that. All wrongdoing is sin, and there is sin that does not lead to death."

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are as entitled to your beliefs on the Judas topic as is anyone.

RE: Peter, your prior post observation. Jesus told Peter that Peter would deny him 3 times and before the cock crowed.

Prophecy =That which has been pre-ordained,pre-destined,pre-determined, by God.

Immanuel,Jesus,was foretold of in the Old Testament.
Judas wasn't a surprise. He was part of God's plan.
Would Satan be able to enter into one of Immanuel's disciples if the Lord did not allow it?

We learned Satan is constrained by God and God's will back in the Old Testament.

He is lord of this world that lies in the power of that evil one, because God permits it.

Have you ever listened to Zechariah chapter 11?
Theres a lot more going on there than just 30 pieces of silver.
Who are the 3 shepherds?
What are the two staves "beauty" and "bands" ?

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Just to catch others up.

The adrenochrome conspiracy, a bizarre theory with antisemitic roots, posits that Satan-worshipping global and Hollywood elites run a massive child trafficking ring to drain their blood and harvest the chemical adrenochrome to stay young, and has been embraced by subscribers of the QAnon and Pizzagate conspiracy movements, including key people affiliated with the recent hit movie The Sound of Freedom.
In 1856 French physician Alfred Vulpian noted that epinephrine extracted from mammalian suprarenal glands eventually turned a reddish colour when exposed to the air. The mechanism behind this phenomenon was deduced in 1937 by American biochemist David Ezra Green and English neuroscientist Derek Richter, who isolated the substance that resulted from oxidation into its pure crystalline form; they named the substance adrenochrome.

In the 1950s Canadian psychiatrists Abram Hoffer and Humphry Osmond noticed similarities between the symptoms of schizophrenia and the effects of the hallucinogenic substance mescaline and hypothesized that schizophrenia might be caused by a substance related to adrenaline, based on structural similarities between adrenaline and mescaline. Hoffer and Osmond searched for a compound produced by the body that induced symptoms of schizophrenia and identified adrenochrome as a candidate. After testing adrenochrome on themselves, they claimed that the substance could in fact produce hallucinations.

Reactions: Gabriel _Arch

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Just to catch others up.

Not everything is a theory. There are real conspiracies out there.
And so far we been right.
Time will tell.
You know it was the CIA who coined the phrase "conspiracy theory" when information was coming out about the FBI and the CIA behind the assasination of JFK. They wanted people to believe that the people making these claims were tin foil hat crazy people who just made stuff up.

There is no such thing as Qanon. There is Q and there are anons.
Anons are everyday people just like you and me that do the research the media refuses to do.
Q is someone that posted on 4chan that would ask questions, and anons would research the answers.
Quite simple really.
Except the media coined it a conspiracy theory. Because the media works for the CIA.

They hate it when we're right.
:D
Hugs

Gabriel _Arch

Nov 16, 2023
Georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not everything is a theory. There are real conspiracies out there.
And so far we been right.
Time will tell.
You know it was the CIA who coined the phrase "conspiracy theory" when information was coming out about the FBI and the CIA behind the assasination of JFK. They wanted people to believe that the people making these claims were tin foil hat crazy people who just made stuff up.

There is no such thing as Qanon. There is Q and there are anons.
Anons are everyday people just like you and me that do the research the media refuses to do.
Q is someone that posted on 4chan that would ask questions, and anons would research the answers.
Quite simple really.
Except the media coined it a conspiracy theory. Because the media works for the CIA.

They hate it when we're right.
:D
Hugs
We're not right though.

The phrase, conspiracy theory, actually dates back to the least 1863.

The NY Times pondered the question, why did England stand with the American south, the Southern Union, The Rebs, i.e.Confederacy,during the Civil War?

Years later when President Garfield,the man,not the cat ;) :p, was shot in 1881 reporters then resurrected the term, conspiracy theory.

The Kennedy CIA story is not the actual point of origin for the term. It is claimed to be that when in actuallity that is a social media meme that popped when new documents related to the Kennedy case were released just recently.

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We're not right though.

The phrase, conspiracy theory, actually dates back to the least 1863.

The NY Times pondered the question, why did England stand with the American south, the Southern Union, The Rebs, i.e.Confederacy,during the Civil War?

Years later when President Garfield,the man,not the cat ;) :p, was shot in 1881 reporters then resurrected the term, conspiracy theory.

The Kennedy CIA story is not the actual point of origin for the term. It is claimed to be that when in actuallity that is a social media meme that popped when new documents related to the Kennedy case were released just recently.

According to wikipedia's explanation of what a conspiracy theory is, then every person who believed in "faith" and not physical evidence would be a conspiracy theorist.
That's interesting.
One of these days, the Atheists of the world will be calling all of us conspiracy theorists..

In conspiracy theories, the conspirators are usually claimed to be acting with extreme malice.[55] As described by Robert Brotherton:

The malevolent intent assumed by most conspiracy theories goes far beyond everyday plots borne out of self-interest, corruption, cruelty, and criminality. The postulated conspirators are not merely people with selfish agendas or differing values. Rather, conspiracy theories postulate a black-and-white world in which good is struggling against evil. The general public is cast as the victim of organised persecution, and the motives of the alleged conspirators often verge on pure maniacal evil. At the very least, the conspirators are said to have an almost inhuman disregard for the basic liberty and well-being of the general population. More grandiose conspiracy theories portray the conspirators as being Evil Incarnate: of having caused all the ills from which we suffer, committing abominable acts of unthinkable cruelty on a routine basis, and striving ultimately to subvert or destroy everything we hold dear.[55]

It's not that they simply used the phrase "conspiracy theory" , it was that they used the phrase as a weapon against opposing ideas that went against the narrative of what they were feeding the media and the public.

During the mid-1960s there had been increasing public skepticism about the Warren Commission findings that a lone gunman, Lee Harvey Oswald, had been solely responsible for President Kennedy’s assassination, and growing suspicions that top-ranking American leaders had also been involved. So as a means of damage control, the CIA distributed a secret memo to all its field offices requesting that they enlist their media assets in efforts to ridicule and attack such critics as irrational supporters of “conspiracy theories.” Soon afterward, there suddenly appeared statements in the media making those exact points, with some of the wording, arguments, and patterns of usage closely matching those CIA guidelines. The result was a huge spike in the pejorative use of the phrase, which spread throughout the American media, with the residual impact continueing right down to the present day. Thus, there is considerable evidence in support of this particular “conspiracy theory” explaining the widespread appearance of attacks on “conspiracy theories” in the public media.

But although the CIA appears to have effectively manipulated public opinion in order to transform the phrase “conspiracy theory” into a powerful weapon of ideological combat, the author also describes how the necessary philosophical ground had actually been prepared a couple of decades earlier. Around the time of the Second World War, an important shift in political theory caused a huge decline in the respectability of any “conspiratorial” explanation of historical events.

A conspiracy is simply a theory until the facts begin to emerge that the conspiracy was in fact truth.
Then it is no longer a theory but a conspiratorial fact.

Have you ever heard JFK Speech regarding "Secret Societies" ? Of course today, secret societies are simply a "conspiracy theory" .

It's a good listen:

Hugs

Gabriel _Arch

Nov 16, 2023
Georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
According to wikipedia's explanation of what a conspiracy theory is, then every person who believed in "faith" and not physical evidence would be a conspiracy theorist.
That's interesting.
One of these days, the Atheists of the world will be calling all of us conspiracy theorists..

In conspiracy theories, the conspirators are usually claimed to be acting with extreme malice.[55] As described by Robert Brotherton:

It's not that they simply used the phrase "conspiracy theory" , it was that they used the phrase as a weapon against opposing ideas that went against the narrative of what they were feeding the media and the public.

During the mid-1960s there had been increasing public skepticism about the Warren Commission findings that a lone gunman, Lee Harvey Oswald, had been solely responsible for President Kennedy’s assassination, and growing suspicions that top-ranking American leaders had also been involved. So as a means of damage control, the CIA distributed a secret memo to all its field offices requesting that they enlist their media assets in efforts to ridicule and attack such critics as irrational supporters of “conspiracy theories.” Soon afterward, there suddenly appeared statements in the media making those exact points, with some of the wording, arguments, and patterns of usage closely matching those CIA guidelines. The result was a huge spike in the pejorative use of the phrase, which spread throughout the American media, with the residual impact continueing right down to the present day. Thus, there is considerable evidence in support of this particular “conspiracy theory” explaining the widespread appearance of attacks on “conspiracy theories” in the public media.

But although the CIA appears to have effectively manipulated public opinion in order to transform the phrase “conspiracy theory” into a powerful weapon of ideological combat, the author also describes how the necessary philosophical ground had actually been prepared a couple of decades earlier. Around the time of the Second World War, an important shift in political theory caused a huge decline in the respectability of any “conspiratorial” explanation of historical events.

A conspiracy is simply a theory until the facts begin to emerge that the conspiracy was in fact truth.
Then it is no longer a theory but a conspiratorial fact.

Have you ever heard JFK Speech regarding "Secret Societies" ? Of course today, secret societies are simply a "conspiracy theory" .

It's a good listen:

Hugs
As memory serves President Garfield's failed assassin,he shot Garfield twice, was hanged a year later. Prior to this Charles J. Guiteau admitted to the shooting but said Dr.Bliss, Garfields physician, killed him.
Garfield died of Sepsis eighty days after being shot.

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Andrenochrome...
wow we've come a long ways lol

I'm not saying all conspiracy theories are facts.
I am saying that a lot of conspiracies that become facts should no longer be "coined" as theories.
Russia Russia Russia Conspiracy was in fact a CIA/Government psyop to have a President removed from office.
They used the media to push their "theory" as fact. Until the "facts" came out that there really was a conspiracy but it wasn't Russia.
See: Fake Dossier and the Clinton Campaign
It was our own CIA and Political establishment trying to subvert democracy.
And they are still doing it today.
And the gaslighting is extremely thick and foggy.
And unless your willing to take the time to find the facts, people will believe anything the media tells them.

We are living in strange times and on strange territory. And dangerous.
We must not just go along to get along, we must find the truth.
And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall set us free.
And if finding the truth means we are labeled "conspiracy theorists" then I will wear it like a badge of honour.
The same way I wear the title "Christian"
1Pe 4:16
Yet if any man suffer as a Christian, let him not be ashamed; but let him glorify God on this behalf.

Hugs

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We Catholics use ALL of the help that God has bestowed upon us in times of need, namely, the prayers of the Body of Christ.

Disagree ALL individuals Think, Believe, Do the same, regardless of their declared or implied membership of ANY organization.

Can YOU tell me when Mary and the saints in Heaven were kicked OUT of the Body?

Saints “IN” Heaven “ARE” disembodied saved living souls, “AND” disembodied quickened living spirits.
*Their physical DEAD Bodies “HAVE or ARE” on Earth “returning” to Dust.

Saints “ON” Earth “ARE” embodied saved living souls, “AND” embodied quickened living spirits.
*Their physical LIVING Bodies “ARE” on Earth “waiting” for “physical” bodily Death.

Can YOU tell me when Mary and the saints in Heaven were kicked OUT of the Body?[/FONT]

No such crude language or understanding regarding the saints.
* Physically Dead Bodies DO NOT go to Heaven. They “return” to Dust of the Earth.
* All Living souls “Depart” out of physically Dying Bodies.
~Departed saved souls Go to Heaven, to await Judgement.
~Departed unsaved souls Go to Hell, to await Judgement.
* Quickened spirits Go to Heaven, to await Judgement.
* Non-quickened “natural spirit of man” dies with his physical body.

Here Forward is NOT TO you or FOR you, as Your short attention span, and deflective responses has been repeatedly revealed.

- ManKIND was “Created and Made” IN the LIKENESS of Gods ETERNAL Self…that which God called…VERY GOOD.
A Body…it’s LIFE
A Soul….it’s LIFE
A Spirit…it’s LIFE

KNOWLEDGE - Is the Revealing, that which God “Created and Made”…ie manKIND…
“Collectively”….stumbled, fell “from” Gods “creation and making” of ManKIND…that God called “VERY GOOD”.

KNOWLEDGE - is the Revealing, that “Individual” manKIND ALL which DID fall “FROM” VERY GOOD…
INDIVIDUALLY….Could, Can, Hear, Learn, “Gods Offering” of “HOW TO” (according to Gods “WAY”), Become <—> Reconciled, Adjoined, WITH God, Once and Forever.

KNOWLEDGE - is the Revealing EVERY “individual” has an “INTERIM” period of time, Between; Hearing, Wondering, Doubting, Believing, Accepting, Denying, Rejecting;
And they TO LAND on Belief or Doubt or Denial or Rejection, ON ANY SUBJECT, [/U}as they “Individually” DECIDE/ freely choose.

KNOWLEDGE - is Revealed EVERY “individual” (regardless of the Subject)…
Wonders, Wavers between Belief and Doubt, Accepting and Rejection…During their time of Learning.

KNOWLEDGE-is Revealed “NOT” Every Individual, (regardless of subject, regardless of Gender, Race, Age, Geographical Location or Era in history) hears, learns, is wondering, accepting, rejecting the exact same Knowledge, at the exact same Time.

Some Human “CREATED” and “MADE” man-KIND of beings…Understand the step by step Knowledge of the WHOLENESS:
(Body of man, it’s LIFE
Soul of man, it’s LIFE
Spirit of man, it’s LIFE)
of a “created and made” man-KIND of being….nor understand ManKINDS fall in Corruption…nor understand Gods Offering of a NEW MAKING via His Power….
many man-KIND of beings…..Do NOT, Have NOT, come into that “Understanding”.
* Many HAVE NOT.
And IF that is the case upon their bodily Death, they WILL NOT be saved.
Called…Divided FROM God.
Consequence of Judgement, Tribulation, Wrath of the Lamb, Wrath of God, Separated from God.
* Some HAVE, yet still WAVER in doubt.
And IF they continue believing to the day of their bodily Death, they WILL be saved.
Called…WITH God, God WITH them.
Consequence of Judgement, suffer tribulation, Lambs Wrath, Devils Wrath, UNTIL “testifying” of their Belief.
* FEW HAVE and HAVE Assuredly Testified their unwavering Belief.
And regardless of the Day of their bodily Death, they ARE saved.
Called…WITH-IN God, God WITH-IN them.
Called…not subject to; Wrath.

Status
Not open for further replies.